• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife and a guy she met in St Martins

• Thread starterjim79745
  • Start date

jim79745

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 21, 2008
we went to St Martins to kick back and the second day wife met this guy and want to hook up with him so i set it up i was so happy she finally gave in to my dares to try someone

Attachments

• ME4.jpg
    ME4.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 5,804
  • wifeandmike1.jpg
    wifeandmike1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 4,803
  • wifeandmike7.jpg
    wifeandmike7.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 5,992
not each time but a few made her cum harder when she was full and i ate her

Hey Jim

Your wife is hot and sexy. Really very cute. Now that she has been stretched by dark meat my man she is going to be spreading her legs for lots of muscular black men so your life is going to change. She sure looked hot with her pussy full of the guys cum and streched.

wifepleaser2007

next time cum to jamaica we can do better for her

She is very sexy do you have any more pics!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang you must be proud of her!!!

love the pics, bet your cock didnt touch the sides after that

Fabulous photos, some of the sexiest I have seen. Congratulations, your wife can now seek out the pleasure her body deserves and needs.....and best of all you are proud of her and will continue to give the opportunities.

You are my "man of the hour". Well done.

We're going

Looks like I need to schedule a trip to St Martins for my wife! I'd love to see her stretched open and dripping like that.

That stringy cum in the 3rd pic....awesome!!

Thanks everyone saying how great the pictures are wife happy you all enjoy them. I still going thought all of the camera cards here one i just found to show you all she did him bare and she never told me if she had her diaphram in or not.

Attachments

• wifeandmike9.jpg
    wifeandmike9.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 2,291
Doesnt look like the same girl. Show us more

so did she get fucked on 4 different beds?? lol different girl and guy and beds. Nice try. It is almost convincing her freckles are different on her ass and back as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree

tee said:
Doesnt look like the same girl. Show us more

The woman in the first pic is brunette and wearing red nail polish.

The woman in the third pic is blonde and wearing no nail polish ...

hate to rain on parade but first thing I saw when I left airport in St Martins headed for my hotel was a bill board warning all against the high rate of HIV cases exploding on Island. Good luck and still an awesome pic. Thanks for the post
V

photoshop

also with more inspection i notice the guy in second pic is shaved and third is not. Also in third pic you can look at the outline of his legs and tell he is photoshopped into the pics. on a positive note atleast she doesnt have HIV. Dont do something dumb to satisfy a crazy fantasie and let some islander nut in the love of your life. Wake up guys!!

sick sick sick

He probably displaced it with his large cock if she did have it on, anyway... so there wasn't much difference...

I hope you got some sloppy seconds - cause that looks like some good pussy and fucking or did you just watch and wank off?

Nice pics of the girls!

Users who are viewing this thread