• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife and her bbc first post here

• Thread starteraustin30s_mwm
  • Start date
A

austin30s_mwm

sassy0333 said:
Here is a pic of my wife and one of her bbc what does everone think

Nice... and bareback like it should be...

if it is not bareback there it nothing to clean up :)

If it is not bareback there it nothing to clean up.... and it is much easier to get AIDS or any other STD’s

Sorry We posted live and learn

very nice....

I agree it has to bareback to clean.

sorry?

sassy0333 said:
Sorry We posted live and learn

I hope you will continue to post,as a wanna-be trying to convince my wife that this lifestyle is a step forward for us and could be very enjoyable for us both,it is great when there are pictures i can show her such as yours- with the lady enjoying herself and her husband very proud of her.
My wife has a very similar body type as yours and it affords a more realistic view of the posiblities.curtsy.

Thanks Racquel hope you wife will try it some day we had talked about it for years it has been great for both of us if you do try it there will be some bumbs in the road as you go but well worth it I really enjoy see her with a big bbc she had one the morning while I was at coffee shop with my friends she had a huge smile on her face when i got home so knew she had been up to some thing she is my sweet little slut

a couple more pictures she made me take these

Attachments

• MVC-001F.jpg
    MVC-001F.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1,507
  • MVC-019F.JPG
    MVC-019F.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,184
Your good-looking wife seems to have a talent for deep-throating. Nice!

Sassy0333,

The pic on the left in your second set of photos shows your wife off well... she's a good-looking woman. The pic on the right shows she has a talent for deep-throating — her well-built black lover obviously has a large cock. Good for her!

It sounds like she has gotten into it well, so to speak. That's excellent.

Best wishes to both of you—
Custer

her taking care of both of us

Attachments

• MVC-007F.JPG
    MVC-007F.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 772
sorry no video yet we need a cramera man

She is fucking her black bull as I type this hope she will let me watch and then make me the clean up man

sassy 0333

VERY GOOD PIX....:D HAVE YOU ? SUCKED HIS COCK OR , LICKED HIS NUTS YET ? HE HAS A VERY WORSHIPFUL PACKAGE. YUMMMMMM:p

did not get the cream pie we went on a motorcycle ride after he left and she left his wad a 100 miles from home in a bathroom and yes i have cleaned him up

You are one lucky cucky. They have a lovely erotic contrast and he has a very beautiful and long dick, who could resist that? Thanks for posting.

those are some very nice pictures and she is a very hot wife-thnaks forshareing

Is there any bbc out there that wants to help me out I cant find enuff for her

wife and her first bbc

Good pix SASSY.... " We " Who love the aroma, taste of bbc seed in our Women's cunts, all,.. have the good sense to health screen ..all.. first time bulls,prior to, allowing our Women to be fucked by them.......or....so i would hope....;) MORE PIX PLEASE!!! . the bull in the photo has a great cunt stretcher, Do you service Him too ?:p

thanks guys for the post will have more pic soon

Users who are viewing this thread