• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife and her NEW Boy !!

• Thread starterchellist
  • Start date

chellist

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 17, 2007
This is the only pic before the video starts. Would love to post the video but to big for this site. send me your email and I will send it to you. Please comment on it after you see it :) she loves to read them....

Attachments

• cuc.jpg
    cuc.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 5,303
this is a pic from just before the camera (Cannon power shot) was changed to video mode.

Sweet! More please!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Video has been sent !!

sorry for the delay but had to cut the video in to several shots to make it smaller. I sent it to everyone who asked for a copy. Enjoy! also, I have more sections of the video if anyone is interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
that's a lovely pic of your wife with a young stud. l hope he fucks her lots
do yuo like to watch or participate. also would love to see her taking a BBC as well

Great Response !!

Vid has been sent to MANY but not a lot of response......

I have other sections of this vid but need some feed back posted...it helps if you know what i mean.

also, post what you have to choose from!

awesome wife!... i would LOVE to see the vid... bloodshot420 @ gmail . com (of course)

Thank you for the Hot Vid!.. Sexy wife that definitely knows what she is doing..would love to see more...and more..

jfst said:
Thank you for the Hot Vid!.. Sexy wife that definitely knows what she is doing..would love to see more...and more..

Those who ask shall receive !

thanks for the reply !

Nice pic, i also want to see the movie

Users who are viewing this thread