Wife and married neighbors, which one would you fuck?

• Thread starterMyskinnyblondewife
  • Start date
I would fuck the one in the middle. She looks the sexiest and I bet she has had the most partners. I bet she can’t walk 10 feet without someone trying to pick her up. I would love to be one of her lovers.

Myskinnyblondewife said:
My wife and yes.
Boy, can I pick them! Congrats - she's a hottie!

ninaanddaryl said:
I would fuck the one in the middle. She looks the sexiest and I bet she has had the most partners. I bet she can’t walk 10 feet without someone trying to pick her up. I would love to be one of her lovers.
Ya she’s a little cock tease and gets lots of attention..

4sure said:
Boy, can I pick them! Congrats - she's a hottie!
Thanks and also gets waaaaay to much attention. Seen more than a few guys hard in there pants for her over the years trust me.

IMG_2570.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jimboslice, HornyCouplee, rwall and 2 others
Myskinnyblondewife said:
Thanks and also gets waaaaay to much attention. Seen more than a few guys hard in there pants for her over the years trust me.

IMG_2570.jpeg
Beautiful! But, gee, she's got her clothes on.

4sure said:
Beautiful! But, gee, she's got her clothes on.
I understand and less clothes does make some guys harder. But even her cute feet sometimes works.

IMG_3457.jpegIMG_3455.jpeg

Reactions: sissyjenny
Myskinnyblondewife said:
Not a great pic just quick one before they went out to party. Regardless of who my wife is who would you want to fuck? Just curious here.

IMG_3420.jpeg
Really, all of them in any order, but would love the married ones the best and first

rwall said:
Really, all of them in any order, but would love the married ones the best and first
All of them married so good choice 😉

• Love
Reactions: ninaanddaryl and rwall
1708793777325.png How many have you seen hard outside their pants for her?

Reactions: Londonfox, rwall and CreamyBill
fk2546 said:
1708793777325.png How many have you seen hard outside their pants for her?
Ha good question. Well when we dated a few times, when my fiancé like four times with an older neighbor. I guess most recently was a couple times. Hot tub time with my wife’s sisters boyfriend. We were in naked the hot tub with him a big black guy. The sister was ********** already it was late. All ***** and him and my wife flirting. He was pretty wasted and hugged my wife and said I better go to bed. He stood up and ya it’s true on black guys. Must have been 11”-12” hard as a rock, thick as hell and walked off smiling and ya so was my wife. Last time was when we were remodeling adding a room at the back. The Foreman was talking with my wife in the morning and I came in the kitchen. She had just got up and was only wearing this white tank top like nighty thing and panties. I mean Jesus I could see hard nips. He was sitting on a stool trying to hide his hard on with a clip board. When I walked in he said I better go get to work. When he stood up he was hard in his jeans and a huge wet spot, I said to her don’t be a tease that’s cruel. She said she wasn’t it was an accident. Ha ya! 10 minutes later I looked out the upper floor window on to the framing remodel. The poor guy was jacking off over a sawhorse. Came all over the place and I heard him say “Fuck!”

Ya it’s happened for sure many times after 20 yrs of marriage.

I am she has probably seen a few you don't know about. She probably dresses sexy and goes shopping just to see if she gets guys hard.

fk2546 said:
I am she has probably seen a few you don't know about. She probably dresses sexy and goes shopping just to see if she gets guys hard.
Does dress sexy when shopping always I’m sure loves attention. I have seen her in Whole Foods actually being hit on a bunch of times. I do some shopping to help her out. She is like a magnet to guys and even some girls. Was at Nordstrom recently and she was trying on heels. The guy maybe 20 was like full hard and pushing it down with his arm. She just looked up and smiled at me, the poor kid was sweating on his forehead. Probably jacked off in a dressing room after.
IMG_6575.jpeg

Myskinnyblondewife said:
Not a great pic just quick one before they went out to party. Regardless of who my wife is who would you want to fuck? Just curious here.

IMG_3420.jpeg
All of them, one for each day of the week.👍🤗🙏

franklyhorny said:
Awesome answer! I guess that’s a work week so maybe on the weekends you get which ones for a second round? Or stay with your wife on the weekend? Good thoughts.

franklyhorny said:
Actually my personal picks would be 2 my wife (of course I have to pick her) 3 my crush (fucking yummy!) 1 my neighbor across the street then 4 (way hotter than pic here) and 5 last only cause she’s kinda of a snobby bitch.

Ha can’t believe I never actually gave my picks.

Myskinnyblondewife said:
I understand and less clothes does make some guys harder. But even her cute feet sometimes works.

IMG_3457.jpegIMG_3455.jpeg
And that is user eightinch great cock people always ask.

Myskinnyblondewife said:

IMG_3420.jpeg
The one in the middle!!!

AaronT said:
The one in the middle!!!
Totally my crush also nice pick!

Reactions: AaronT
Second from left (your wife) is the sluttiest looking and one I would most love to lick clean.