• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife and married neighbors, which one would you fuck?

• Thread starterMyskinnyblondewife
  • Start date
Myskinnyblondewife said:
Not a great pic just quick one before they went out to party. Regardless of who my wife is who would you want to fuck? Just curious here.

IMG_3420.jpeg
First choice the tall blonde. Second choice the brunette in the middle

Reactions: SilverMike
tixeros78 said:
Awesome my wife (below)and crush in the middle picked again.
IMG_3482.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: sephoro and sluthunt
Myskinnyblondewife said:
Not a great pic just quick one before they went out to party. Regardless of who my wife is who would you want to fuck? Just curious here.

IMG_3420.jpeg
Glad you like but which one?

Reactions: sluthunt
My wife has that Jillian Janson look. So I can have great jerk off material.

IMG_4045.jpegIMG_3521.jpegIMG_3522.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: sephoro and sluthunt
Myskinnyblondewife said:
My wife has that Jillian Janson look. So I can have great jerk off material.

IMG_4045.jpegIMG_3521.jpegIMG_3522.jpeg
Damn man! That’s hot!!

Reactions: sluthunt
Myskinnyblondewife said:
Just look at those eyes and mouth.

IMG_1799.jpeg
Has a bit of a Bobbi Starr quality.

IMG_3432.jpeg
Also she reminds me of Klixen. Would lover her milking sucking me big time
!IMG_3531.jpeg

Reactions: mailkme and sluthunt
Myskinnyblondewife said:
Also she reminds me of Klixen. Would lover her milking sucking me big time
!IMG_3531.jpeg
I have to admit the more I see the nurse neighbor..fucking drives me wild.

Reactions: Stevebeth
tixeros78 said:
Well in the first place the tall blonde, second from left seems to be the "mistress" of this bunch and I can see her sucking the cock and slipping into each one of the pussies..........1. Blonde second from right. 2. Brunette in the middle. 3. Right end. 4. Left end. 5. The mistress herself, with each one getting a taste of her pussy off the cock before he cums.

SilverMike said:
Well in the first place the tall blonde, second from left seems to be the "mistress" of this bunch and I can see her sucking the cock and slipping into each one of the pussies..........1. Blonde second from right. 2. Brunette in the middle. 3. Right end. 4. Left end. 5. The mistress herself, with each one getting a taste of her pussy off the cock before he cums.
Now that’s a hot thought and the tall blonde is my wife. Would love to see what you described mmmmm yummy.

Is she like that? A near or dominate mistress type? Is she Bi? Most Swinger madam's are not truly bi, or at least do not claim that, but they often do what I describe.

SilverMike said:
Is she like that? A near or dominate mistress type? Is she Bi? Most Swinger madam's are not truly bi, or at least do not claim that, but they often do what I describe.
Well I know she’s done lesbian stuff but no idea what she does with those girls when away.

Users who are viewing this thread