Wife At Work And At Home

Housewifesmasher said:
Wanna c a 3 days worth of cum cum trib vid for her?
Hell yea love to see your cum tribute

Any stocking pics. Where do u want me to cum. U got jitsi?

Wanna unload over her milfy face

Mate desperate to unload over her. U got jitsi or u wanna see me spray her pic. Stockings or any slutty pics wud b good

Jaybp said:
Yes sir together for thirty years

IMG_2256.gif IMG_1280.png
Those are the perfect size tits for me to suck and nibble on. I would love to get my hands and lips on those two beautiful mounds.

I work from home and have since long before Covid...

IMG_2535 (2).JPG IMG_2543 (3).jpg IMG_2554 (3).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Frustratedhub, nelssim, sertifikat and 2 others
WearMoreNylons said:
IMG_3916_20170425_101549_resized.jpg IMG_3910_20170425_101528_resized.jpg DSC02560.JPG DSC02562.JPGAt work then at home later with a bull
No wonder there are so many workplace romances , who could concentrate at work with a beauty like this next to them.

Reactions: WearMoreNylons
My office in my previous job before I worked from home and the other pics taken about the same time.

1.jpg
38.JPG
DCP_0926.JPG

• Love
Reactions: signsing, costadelsol, Frustratedhub and 2 others
before after and during

fun.PNG
on off - Breast.PNG

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol, Atlanta_Jay, Feltmeyer and 2 others
WVhotwifecoupl said:
My office in my previous job before I worked from home and the other pics taken about the same time.

1.jpg
38.JPG
DCP_0926.JPG
wuauu me gusta su cuerpo

• Love
Reactions: CreamyBill
WVhotwifecoupl said:

1.jpg
38.JPG
DCP_0926.JPG
I would have jacked off to your fine ass at that office. You make me so hard ❤️

MatureHolly said:
My slutwife at work and servicing a cock!

View attachment 2668638
She looks great with a cock on her tongue, and all of that cum on her face pussy. Love the side by side, with her in every day clothes next to someone, and the next with a cock all over her slutty face, clearly after the cock has finished fucking her mouth, and unloaded all over her. I hope that cum was not wasted, but was instead pushed into her cockhole mouth, so she could swallow every last drop.(?)

Cumeatingwife said:
She looks great with a cock on her tongue, and all of that cum on her face pussy. Love the side by side, with her in every day clothes next to someone, and the next with a cock all over her slutty face, clearly after the cock has finished fucking her mouth, and unloaded all over her. I hope that cum was not wasted, but was instead pushed into her cockhole mouth, so she could swallow every last drop.(?)
Can assure you the cum was definitely not wasted. I wasn’t there when she took care of the cock but my guess is that the first spurt went on her face followed by the rest going right down her throat or all of it went on her face then was scooped up on the cock and the rest fed to her

• Love
Reactions: CreamyBill and Cumeatingwife