• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

!!WIFE COLLECTOR!! Send me your wives pictures so I can add them to my collection

• Thread starterExposingSlutWives
  • Start date
Elitecouplehotwife said:
Look my wife

55794712-0DB0-45A0-9FBD-1F946B527908.jpeg 68B2D14F-AF28-4B3F-BF6F-DFB2977162BF.jpeg BB9A5892-803A-4342-B4DB-CF34DFC9621A.jpeg A1FCDF7A-91C0-4CBB-B7D7-DE11E3A29086.jpeg ADB17EFB-454C-440E-8347-4FE5CAC45B61.jpeg 424AFCE8-3E28-4896-BE8D-4D38F4E87DD8.jpeg
Don’t mind if I do she’s gorgeous great great tits and I love those pussy lips of hers 😍

ExposingSlutWives said:
Don’t mind if I do she’s gorgeous great great tits and I love those pussy lips of hers 😍
Did she make you hard

Reactions: toolman
lathropsteve said:
I adore beautiful mature ladies like Judy. Wow. She looks hot for her age. I'm thinking very dirty thoughts about her now. Thanks for sharing her with us.
Does she like being coveted by other men ??

Reactions: galopado, lathropsteve and ExposingSlutWives
Full control: 928373615 - Robbins10

Reactions: jagrmsw
SubmissiveCuckold said:
Full control: 928373615 - Robbins10
Again this is not an anydesk thread if you want to do anydesk go to one of the anydesk threads

LoveCumSluts said:
I adore beautiful mature ladies like Judy. Wow. She looks hot for her age. I'm thinking very dirty thoughts about her now. Thanks for sharing her with us.
Does she like being coveted by other men ??
Thank you, I'm glad you like her. I would love to hear some of those dirty thoughts. She has been for years oblivious to men, and frankly some women, flirting with and admiring her. She has recently, however, started to realize that all those times people were "being nice" she was actually getting hit on. She fiens that she doesn't like or want the attention but when it happens she ends up wet and horny, which works out great for me!

• Love
Add Kim and repost

459243602.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman, laury and BullFer
lathropsteve said:
Thank you, I'm glad you like her. I would love to hear some of those dirty thoughts. She has been for years oblivious to men, and frankly some women, flirting with and admiring her. She has recently, however, started to realize that all those times people were "being nice" she was actually getting hit on. She fiens that she doesn't like or want the attention but when it happens she ends up wet and horny, which works out great for me!
I think a fine woman like her with a hot body like that should be satisfied by many horny men, including myself.
I can see her in a four way gangbang, She's on her back with one guy underneath her with his huge cock deep in her ass, the other on top and deep in her wet pussy and the third with his huge cock firmly sandwiched between those Glorious huge tits. She has her mouth open with her tongue out while he's sliding his hard cock between her huge tits, begging him to cum in her mouth while she's being DP'd. She's moaning as she's being fucked ever so nicely, waiting for her first stud to give her her dessert.
Surely enough he finally does, he blows a huge messy load all over her mouth and she goes wild with joy licking up as much as possible before his load runs off her cheeks and down her chin. Shen then settles into a nice, slow, passionate rhythm, sucking and stroking his cock as she's still being fucked by the other two.
She is so good that she get him hard again and ready to cum for the second time. This time she wants them all to cum in her mouth at the same time. So the others pull their cocks out, she asks for the guy who's cock was in her ass to bring his cock over to her and put it in her mouth so she can taste it and clean it in preparation for her Glorious cum shot. The others slowly jerk themselves watching her clean his cock with her mouth, then she turns to them all and begs them to shower her face with their precious loads.
She readies herself, opens her mouth with her tongue out, ready to catch every last squirt and low and behold they all explode at the same time, each one squirting nice thick creamy streams of cum into her mouth and all over the rest of her beautiful face. She orgasms as her mouth fills up and cum starts spilling out running down her chin and cheeks. She swallows her thick load of man juice then with pride she takes each cock in her mouth one by one, looks at them in the eyes, and sucks every last drop and cleans them then graciously thanks those men for the privilege they have bestowed upon her. She's overcome with joy and romance having swallowed all that cum.
She now feels like a proper slut wife who has been used correctly to the fullest and most importantly, satisfied.

LoveCumSluts said:
I think a fine woman like her with a hot body like that should be satisfied by many horny men, including myself.
I can see her in a four way gangbang, She's on her back with one guy underneath her with his huge cock deep in her ass, the other on top and deep in her wet pussy and the third with his huge cock firmly sandwiched between those Glorious huge tits. She has her mouth open with her tongue out while he's sliding his hard cock between her huge tits, begging him to cum in her mouth while she's being DP'd. She's moaning as she's being fucked ever so nicely, waiting for her first stud to give her her dessert.
Surely enough he finally does, he blows a huge messy load all over her mouth and she goes wild with joy licking up as much as possible before his load runs off her cheeks and down her chin. Shen then settles into a nice, slow, passionate rhythm, sucking and stroking his cock as she's still being fucked by the other two.
She is so good that she get him hard again and ready to cum for the second time. This time she wants them all to cum in her mouth at the same time. So the others pull their cocks out, she asks for the guy who's cock was in her ass to bring his cock over to her and put it in her mouth so she can taste it and clean it in preparation for her Glorious cum shot. The others slowly jerk themselves watching her clean his cock with her mouth, then she turns to them all and begs them to shower her face with their precious loads.
She readies herself, opens her mouth with her tongue out, ready to catch every last squirt and low and behold they all explode at the same time, each one squirting nice thick creamy streams of cum into her mouth and all over the rest of her beautiful face. She orgasms as her mouth fills up and cum starts spilling out running down her chin and cheeks. She swallows her thick load of man juice then with pride she takes each cock in her mouth one by one, looks at them in the eyes, and sucks every last drop and cleans them then graciously thanks those men for the privilege they have bestowed upon her. She's overcome with joy and romance having swallowed all that cum.
She now feels like a proper slut wife who has been used correctly to the fullest and most importantly, satisfied.
mmmmmmm love it. She would look amazing being taken like that

MY WIFE DANIELLE FOR YOU COLLECTION

CAPTIONS103.jpg Collages3946.jpg Talking with cucklife84_files770.jpg (12 unread) - jagrmsw - Yahoo Mail_files15.jpg ;ANCES PROMOTION14.jpg 1-TIM & DEE COLLAGES38-001.jpg 1-TIM & DEE COLLAGES55.jpg 1-TIM & DEE COLLAGES74.jpg  ▬▬▬▬ R € A L _P I C T U R € S ▬▬▬▬ SEXY▬▬▬▬ THICK &▬▬▬▬SHAPELY BUTT 💗💗 - Tampa women seeking ...jpg TIM & DEE COLLAGES39.jpg 2019-06-05.jpg CAPTIONS103.jpg

Reactions: toolman and laury
ExposingSlutWives said:
Send me the link to your Dropbox or mega folder so I can add your wife to my collection. I’m an avid collector of all things hotwife. I love seeing your wives in their natural horny state. I love clothed and nude photos and love to see your wife taking another man’s cock. I’m looking to save the photos so I can go back and stroke to them whenever I want.
You can also email them to me at mdblckbull@gmail.com

E28A265C-B0AB-45F0-8284-2F86B48C6177.jpeg
Can I get a link to that?? I'm always in the market to get add more to my collection!!

we are a married couple 49 45, slut black wife and white cuck, a n y d e s k code 795659773 and control our pc, ******, humiliate, make links, up for real meets if local

• Love
Reactions: frenchstallion17, yummyman, slaveofmyown and 6 others
Reactions: johnahill
Rmotion said:
She is hot as hell. My cock is exploding
looks like she was naughty as her ass looks like a little spanking was given

BryEllie said:
we are a married couple 49 45, slut black wife and white cuck, a n y d e s k code 795659773 and control our pc, ******, humiliate, make links, up for real meets if local
AGAIN THIS POST IS NOT FOR ANYDESK DIRECT YOUR ANYDESK REQUESTS TO THE PROPER THREAD.

Users who are viewing this thread