wife coming to nc in january, seduce and use

• Thread startermagruff
  • Start date

magruff

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2006
sexy white wife, mother of 3 coming to NC in January, looking to BBC to seduce and use her, make her into Black Cock Slut
she is 36 years old, 5'2 130# 36DD

Attachments

• phppYiBLFPM.jpg
    phppYiBLFPM.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 1,274
Magruff, I am a white sub that would love to serve, clean and orally please her while she is here in NC. Any interest?

I love the nice white rack you got there, lets see the pussy!

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry so many don't want to train her, really thought more would want her

Attachments

• phpr4H7K0AM-1.jpg
    phpr4H7K0AM-1.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 1,291
  • php2YI63JAM-2.jpg
    php2YI63JAM-2.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 1,023
hello

I'm a black male in central NC,would love to meet and use her.

glad to finally see some response, have more pix if interest is here, tell her what you want from her, yes hiker love to chat about getting you together with her

I most certainly am interested in seeing more of her!

magruff.... mother of 3 should be made a mother of 4 in january, with getting her first black baby put in her belly!!

she needs blacked

really thought there would be more interest in her
let at least here the nasty things you would like to do with her if you get to be the ones to use her
make her someones slut

phpnj4L9sPM-8.jpg phpW3zVfoPM-9.jpg

Reactions: finebull
lets here what you will do to her in ny

she needs to live with me

magruff said:
sexy white wife, mother of 3 coming to NC in January, looking to BBC to seduce and use her, make her into Black Cock Slut
she is 36 years old, 5'2 130# 36DD

Not a problem she will fit right in to my place she will need to live with me for a time

how big will she take??

recent pics of the missus still a black cock virgin but getting closer by the day, how big do you think she will take??

Attachments

• 18112007162.jpg
    18112007162.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 464
  • 18112007164.jpg
    18112007164.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 376
  • 18112007166.jpg
    18112007166.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 392
come on all you BBC in north carolina, here's your chance to seduce and fuck a Blk cock virgin slut wife, lets at least hear all your nasty comments

Attachments

• php9JaiYhPM-88.jpg
    php9JaiYhPM-88.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 352
  • phpzAftvOPM-99.jpg
    phpzAftvOPM-99.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 603
Very lovely!! I'd love to watch!!

questions

Just saying that she will be in North Carolina is quite vague. Where in North Carolina will she be in January? Also does she know about this or is someone supposed to seduce her while she is here? There are several holes in this that could be filled in (other than the obvious) before you really get much of a response.

I'm just outside of Charlotte, NC. If she will be in the area and is looking for what I have, I'll be glad to "do my duty" and I'll be glad to post pics here of her first BBC.

Master L

she will be in chapel hill area

Last edited by a moderator: