• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife & daughter

• Thread starterVeteranBull
  • Start date

VeteranBull

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 23, 2019
San Diego
Any have/know a wife and daughter that are in the life style? It's one of my fantasies to fuck a mom/daughter duo.

• Love
Reactions: slaveofmyown, ChrisJdawg, BILLD and 10 others
How old is the wife & daughter?

Reactions: littlewilly and BiCDhubby
Reactions: littlewilly
I would love to meet a mother/daughter in South Florida

Reactions: WhiteLyfe, Subsforfun and littlewilly
How exciting... much fun to be had

Reactions: littlewilly
SDlatinobull said:
Any have/know a wife and daughter that are in the life style? It's one of my fantasies to fuck a mom/daughter duo.
Yep. Been there.

Reactions: BILLD and VeteranBull
Yes, initially were not in the lifestyle, I was seeing the daughter and we had a Dom/sub relationship. Daughter would share intimate details with her mother and one night she could hear us playing, when the daughter went to get drinks found her mother outside the bedroom door, and invited her in and 2 became 3.

• Love
Reactions: IctRider, Jkendall, leahshub and 9 others
So many dads seem to enjoy this.

• Love
Reactions: BILLD and cravingheruse
I am training my step daughter to be a slut like me. Sometimes I allow her father to watch and sometimes even masturbate.

• Love
Reactions: Bobman, MstrBull, UtahCagedBoi and 9 others
Single white dad only have the daughter

Reactions: Bobman, cravingheruse, sflplayname and 1 other person
Cville said:
I am training my step daughter to be a slut like me. Sometimes I allow her father to watch and sometimes even masturbate.

Two sluts is better than one 🔥🔥

Reactions: Cville
Cville said:
Please be in South Florida lol

Jay900cbr my kik also use whatsapp

Reactions: Bobman
VeteranBull said:
Yes hmu

Reactions: VeteranBull
Let me see

Reactions: Bobman and WhiteLyfe
That’s so hot!! Love to see girls raised right!! Teach her she was made for BBC! Hehe

Cville said:

Users who are viewing this thread