• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife discussion with friends

• Thread starterMattwe
  • Start date

Mattwe

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 5, 2023
Wife was out with her best friend and three other girlfriends last night and when she came home she told me: "I was so proud of you tonight."
Reason being that as everyone explained their long weekend plans, my wife's best friend chimed in that Alice was excited that she would be "seeing her side dick". While everyone there was aware, broadly speaking, that we have an "unusual" marriage, it isn't usually discussed openly amongst all members of this group. However, this comment rolled out the red carpet for a bit of discussion on the topic.
She didn't give me a blow by blow account, but one of the other women asked Alice how I feel about her having a boyfriend and she replied that I was totally cool about it and genuinely happy that she was able to pursue pleasure on her own terms, even as I remain 100% faithful. Every word of that being, of course, true.
As she began telling me this story she started to greedily suck at my cock which was amazing, and told me she loved how jealous all of her friends were that she had such a supportive cuckold for a husband. She stopped again and looked me dead in the eyes for dramatic emphasis and said: "That's exactly what I told them, you know. I told them that my husband...is a wonderful...CUCKOLD."
Her intent was to tease me with a little bit of humiliation being discussed openly as a cuckold to this group, but the truth of the matter is I did not feel humiliated at this - actually, I felt quite liberated by it. Maybe just because we've done this for long enough now or because we have engaged in so many other activities that I have considered much more humiliating by comparison, but I found myself quite sincerely at peace knowing that my wife's friends discussed and approved of my cuckolding.

• Love
Reactions: BULLFORUKCUCKPLAY, cynful, jemingway and 7 others
It's wonderful that you are so relaxed about it. It's still a source of embarrassment for me where her friends are concerned.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, SuzannesCuck, toolman and 1 other person
All our friends know but it’s never discussed, just the odd comment here and there.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, sswanabe and crt
Cuckhubbyhotwife said:
All our friends know but it’s never discussed, just the odd comment here and there.
Most of my friends know, some of hers, it sometimes is discussed

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Cuckhubbyhotwife and sswanabe
susanscuckold said:
Was it your choice to let them know?
Many of my friends have been with my wife, it followed that many of her friends know

Reactions: cynful
It is wonderful that both you and your wife are proud of your relationship and she is proud of you. I can tell you are very proud of her.

Reactions: crt
Jozyxt said:
It is wonderful that both you and your wife are proud of your relationship and she is proud of you. I can tell you are very proud of her.
She enjoys herself, I’m fine in being her cuck and though we don’t necessarily advertise our status we done keep it a huge secret either

Reactions: cynful, CutWarrior and wantstowatch
CuckGuy said:
That's the best way really. Means you can be both completely open with each other 🔥
Yes . Agreed

Reactions: toolman, CutWarrior and CuckGuy
Mattwe said:
Wife was out with her best friend and three other girlfriends last night and when she came home she told me: "I was so proud of you tonight."
Reason being that as everyone explained their long weekend plans, my wife's best friend chimed in that Alice was excited that she would be "seeing her side dick". While everyone there was aware, broadly speaking, that we have an "unusual" marriage, it isn't usually discussed openly amongst all members of this group. However, this comment rolled out the red carpet for a bit of discussion on the topic.
She didn't give me a blow by blow account, but one of the other women asked Alice how I feel about her having a boyfriend and she replied that I was totally cool about it and genuinely happy that she was able to pursue pleasure on her own terms, even as I remain 100% faithful. Every word of that being, of course, true.
As she began telling me this story she started to greedily suck at my cock which was amazing, and told me she loved how jealous all of her friends were that she had such a supportive cuckold for a husband. She stopped again and looked me dead in the eyes for dramatic emphasis and said: "That's exactly what I told them, you know. I told them that my husband...is a wonderful...CUCKOLD."
Her intent was to tease me with a little bit of humiliation being discussed openly as a cuckold to this group, but the truth of the matter is I did not feel humiliated at this - actually, I felt quite liberated by it. Maybe just because we've done this for long enough now or because we have engaged in so many other activities that I have considered much more humiliating by comparison, but I found myself quite sincerely at peace knowing that my wife's friends discussed and approved of my cuckolding.
i'd be curious to know if any of the other wives decide to explore the LS.

Reactions: toolman
Cuckhubbyhotwife said:
Have your friends ever expressed interest or propositioned you for your wife? given how sexy your wife is, im sure they must have at least given slight hints that they want to

Reactions: Cuckhubbyhotwife
I don't know for sure if I'd like the embarrassment and humiliation, but in my submissive fantasies I'd LOVE! for my wife to tell her sister about our 3sums in the past. Her sister did admit to being a nudist in the past and my wife and I were shocked to know that. So, I feel it would only be fair if my wife told my SIL that I loved being her cuckold, and that I'm always thinking of being a cleanup cuckold. I think it would be kind of exciting seeing my SIL and her knowing I was her sister's cuckold and want to eat another man's cum from her.

It's not so much everybody in my family knowing, but it would be I think exciting if my SIL and her couple daughters / my nieces knew their old uncle gets off on sissy boi and cleanup cuckold thoughts.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cynful, toolman and susanscuckold
mwm 58 here...wife is 49...sub cuckold hub here
Annie had been fucking a black friend of ours steady 3+ years...
Now fucking my white boss over a year.
I watch and clean for Annie now

*******.com_369278_18206519012d.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cynful, toolman, susanscuckold and 1 other person
cuck72 said:
I don't know for sure if I'd like the embarrassment and humiliation, but in my submissive fantasies I'd LOVE! for my wife to tell her sister about our 3sums in the past. Her sister did admit to being a nudist in the past and my wife and I were shocked to know that. So, I feel it would only be fair if my wife told my SIL that I loved being her cuckold, and that I'm always thinking of being a cleanup cuckold. I think it would be kind of exciting seeing my SIL and her knowing I was her sister's cuckold and want to eat another man's cum from her.
My sister in law found out. It was and still is very embarrassing but arousing

• Love
Reactions: cynful, toolman and cuck72
WifeDatesBlk said:
mwm 58 here...wife is 49...sub cuckold hub here
Annie had been fucking a black friend of ours steady 3+ years...
Now fucking my white boss over a year.
I watch and clean for Annie now

*******.com_369278_18206519012d.jpg
Beautiful woman. I can see why you are so proud of her.

CutWarrior said:
Have your friends ever expressed interest or propositioned you for your wife? given how sexy your wife is, im sure they must have at least given slight hints that they want to
A few have but she’s not interested in any friends

• Love
Reactions: toolman and crt
susanscuckold said:
My sister in law found out. It was and still is very embarrassing but arousing
I have so many of these faggot sissy boi, and cleanup cuckold fantasies. I think just like you, that it would be so arousing to think my SIL, and even her grown up daughters / my nieces knowing this. But like you said it can also be so embarrassing. I guess it's just another fantasy to be outed as a faggot cum eating cock sucking cuckold BIL and old uncle.

Users who are viewing this thread