• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Does not think she is worthy, is she?

• Thread starterRicky5
  • Start date

Where would you do her?

• Total voters
R

Ricky5

:lol:
Guys, she doesn't really think she is good enough for another guy.......please leave some comments to see if she will overcome this.....thanks!!

Attachments

• hpim0853.jpg
    hpim0853.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,735
Another pic..........

How is this?

Attachments

• hpim0222.jpg
    hpim0222.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 2,107
wife

2nd pic says it all!! she is perfect to take a hot load!!!

her ass is well used

its official her ass has had a lot of cock in it! She is a anal slut! The pussy is perfect nice and hairy! I want to put a load in her ass, cunt and mouth! Then stuff her panties in her mouth and torture her nipples with clamps!! :D :D :D

rick she is seriously sexy,seems strange how some women that are obviously sexy too everybody else seem to doubt that fact themselves

beautiful

I just have to say that your wife is very sexy.I'm not a black stud but I would fuck her. thanks

SHE'S VERY FINE SLUT, JUST NEEDS TO FUCKED HARD IN ALL HER HOLES, I WISH I WAS THE ONE DOING HER.

Be for real now....you mean to say she DOES NOT think she's worthy? Sounds like a game you playing.....do you just need to be reassured that your wife is hot?? Is that really what's up?

rvb,i've met women that are incredibly sexy and yet doubt their own sexiness,and even in some cases actually believed themselves to be ugly!!!,and on the flip side i've met women who aren't remotely sexy and yet believed themselves to be so, and even dripped confidence

your wife is real sexy i would love to pound her pussy till its red and she cant take anymore then i would fuck her ass till she cums more and more

Is she worthy? Are you kidding. With an ass like that I'd break my neck trying to get my tongue up it. Especially if it was full of a black mans cum. Go for it and do it as fast as you can. She won't regret it.

She knows that she is worthy for all 3 holes.

re

is great for another guy lets her get her chocolate fix?

i'd do her till it droped off then tape it back on and have round 2!!!!!!!

You have to be kidding, she is HOT!! I could watch her take Big Cock of any color all day long, then beg for Sloppy seconds.

She's worthy!

Rick,
I fail to see a problem. She's more than worthy and I'd do her
in a hot minute.

dereksax

Users who are viewing this thread