• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife feeding me

• Thread startercreempieluvr
  • Start date

creempieluvr

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 15, 2024
My wife is obsessed with making me eat their cum. Don't get me wrong. I love to do it. Especially when she sits on my face like this. But with her there can be no questions asked. Where ever they cum. I have to eat it. Any other cucks in the same situation? I would love to hear about it.

In this pic the Bull fucked her on the bed while I watched. After he cum my wife told me to lay back on the chair and she sat on my face. Once she got herself firmly mounted to my mouth she started pushing the cum out. She continued grinding her pussy on my mouth and face until she cum again. It was Wonderful!

feed me.png

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Upsmike, Nazareth, sluthunt and 13 others
creempieluvr said:
My wife is obsessed with making me eat their cum. Don't get me wrong. I love to do it. Especially when she sits on my face like this. But with her there can be no questions asked. Where ever they cum. I have to eat it. Any other cucks in the same situation? I would love to hear about it.

In this pic the Bull fucked her on the bed while I watched. After he cum my wife told me to lay back on the chair and she sat on my face. Once she got herself firmly mounted to my mouth she started pushing the cum out. She continued grinding her pussy on my mouth and face until she cum again. It was Wonderful!

feed me.png
She likes to show how much she cares.

Reactions: Lovasianladies, yourmanneoh and creempieluvr
creempieluvr said:

feed me.png
I don't share my wife, but I do love to clean up the creampie that I leave in/on her. her clit is so swollen and sensitive when I eat up all that gooey cum she comes again several times. and then I kiss her with my cum from her pussy into my mouth into her mouth. So hot!

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and creempieluvr
yourmanneoh said:
I don't share my wife, but I do love to clean up the creampie that I leave in/on her. her clit is so swollen and sensitive when I eat up all that gooey cum she comes again several times. and then I kiss her with my cum from her pussy into my mouth into her mouth. So hot!
Nothing better than freshly fucked pussy.

• Love
Reactions: Nazareth, yourmanneoh and Lovasianladies
creempieluvr said:

feed me.png
my wife told me if she let a man cum on her breasts (she is asked all the time) which she knows I want to happen, she will only do if I lick his cum off them. i may have to call her bluff

Reactions: creempieluvr
MasterNick said:
my wife told me if she let a man cum on her breasts (she is asked all the time) which she knows I want to happen, she will only do if I lick his cum off them. i may have to call her bluff
Trust me you will not regret it.

creempieluvr said:

feed me.png
Sounds like you get the best of everything, you get to watch your wife fuck other guys and you get to eat their cum

Reactions: creempieluvr, ckc and yourmanneoh
Zima said:
Sounds like you get the best of everything, you get to watch your wife fuck other guys and you get to eat their cum
so hot

Reactions: creempieluvr

Users who are viewing this thread