• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Gets "side Tracked" While Out Shopping

• Thread starterroncuckold
  • Start date

roncuckold

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 27, 2019
Last Saturday my wife headed out to do some shopping for Easter dinner. She had been gone for a bit so I texted her to see what her ETA was. She sent a text apologizing saying she had gotten a bit "side tracked" and would be home soon. About 20 minutes later I received the videos in a text message. I instantly got hard and couldn't wait for her to get home and hear the details. Turns out she had run into an old friend from high school. She came home full of cum and her used pussy felt and tasted fantastic!!!!

Attachments

• z-20190420-001.mp4
    1.3 MB · Views: 7,371
  • z-20190420-002.mp4
    1.2 MB · Views: 5,368
Reactions: Rusjoystick, buds13, sakisrr and 10 others
roncuckold said:
Last Saturday my wife headed out to do some shopping for Easter dinner. She had been gone for a bit so I texted her to see what her ETA was. She sent a text apologizing saying she had gotten a bit "side tracked" and would be home soon. About 20 minutes later I received the videos in a text message. I instantly got hard and couldn't wait for her to get home and hear the details. Turns out she had run into an old friend from high school. She came home full of cum and her used pussy felt and tasted fantastic!!!!
Excellent! It's good to hear your wife had a rewarding Easter weekend!

Reactions: DRod4620 and roncuckold
Yes it was very rewarding for both of us. I got a creamy treat when she got home ....

Reactions: mon84 and Custer Laststand
roncuckold said:
Yes it was very rewarding for both of us. I got a creamy treat when she got home ....
Did u gt to put ur cock in her cum filled pussy

did a little clean up ….then stuck my cock in and added to the mess and cleaned again!!!

Happy Easter !!!

Reactions: mon84 and BigdaddyToronto
Your wife has a beautiful pussy. I'd side-track her all weekend long.
Glad you 2 aren't selfish with it :)

Reactions: roncuckold
thank
BigdaddyToronto said:
Your wife has a beautiful pussy. I'd side-track her all weekend long.
Glad you 2 aren't selfish with it :)
s ...that's how we got into the lifestyle ….here pussy is too good not to share with the world...LOL

Reactions: mon84 and BigdaddyToronto
roncuckold said:
Also excellent! It's good to hear your wife shared the results of her no-doubt pleasurable-and-rewarding Easter fucking of her old boyfriend with you, as opposed — for instance — to hastily taking a shower when she got home, running her panties through the washing machine, and pretending she was "unavoidably delayed" by some need-or-other to spend extra time shopping.

And she has gorgeous nails!

TessaTomb said:
And she has gorgeous nails!
Good eye! yes she does!

He was laying the pipe into her pretty hard and she took it like a champ. Actually, in the 2nd vid her clit was nicely swollen with arousal. My bet is, you'll be tasting him a lot b/c she'll be going back for more.

BigdaddyToronto said:
Good eye! yes she does!

He was laying the pipe into her pretty hard and she took it like a champ. Actually, in the 2nd vid her clit was nicely swollen with arousal. My bet is, you'll be tasting him a lot b/c she'll be going back for more.
Yeah he was laying it to her good and she said she really enjoyed his cock. We will more than likely plan a meeting where I can see first hand.

Reactions: whitewife696969
roncuckold said:
Yeah he was laying it to her good and she said she really enjoyed his cock. We will more than likely plan a meeting where I can see first hand.
Good plan. It would be a shame for your wife to have taken a rewarding lover over Easter weekend without following through with a longer-term relationship — preferably involving her fucking him in front of you, to cement your status as her cuckold.

roncuckold said:
I dont blame her.. nice cock!.. and she seems like me.. luvs cocks too much to be ..limited.. on how many she can have:):) Crissy

Reactions: Albertbumbry and roncuckold
Wow so Hot!! Love to hear all the details.

She going to be seeing him again? Looks like she enjoyed her first visit with him...No reason for the party to end now.

DRod4620 said:
She going to be seeing him again? Looks like she enjoyed her first visit with him...No reason for the party to end now.
Yes I believe she is going to get a hold of him to see if he would like to swing by the house this weekend. I am hoping for the live action version this time around !!!

Reactions: DRod4620, BigdaddyToronto and VauxGuy
Update???

GREAT POST!

Hot

I can’t see video!

Users who are viewing this thread