• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife goes black

• Thread startermwf43forbbc
  • Start date

mwf43forbbc

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 2, 2009
Hello everyone. We are new to this forum and this lifestyle. We had talked about it for a while and fianlly took the plunge! My wife had her first bbc a few weeks ago, and I have to say, I am hooked! I loved watching her suck that big black cock, loved watching it fuck her and really loved watching his cum ooze out of her pussy. He came inside her twice! Now I can't wait to watch it again! We have talked about it and she can't wait either. She has told me how amazing his cock was. During our sex we both talk about it. It makes us both cum really hard! I am attaching a pic or two of her. Let us know what you think guys!

Attachments

• Picture 023.jpg
    Picture 023.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 2,961
  • Picture 016.jpg
    Picture 016.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 3,224
Last edited by a moderator:
GREAT pics. And, I'm glad you & your wife have entered new territory.:)

nice

second picture is the best, she has a nice set of big pussy lips and could use that big black cock on a regular basis, so keep that pussy feed with what it needs and you will be a happy man

You are so lucky to have such a beautiful woman for your wife. Plus, she loves bbc - that is a plus. I am so jealous.

No, we didn't get any pics or vids of her first time. The bbc would not let me take any pics. He was worried we would share them online. I promise the next bbc that takes her I WILL get pics and vid! Hoping to get a weekend soon when we can plan on another "outing". If there are any black men in the Indy area...hit us up. We have kids so isn't easy to get away, but we'll find a way for the right bbc!! :drool:

Great sexy woman cannot wait to see his black cock up that married pussy would love to bareback her

Can't wait to see the next Black dick in her!

Congratulations!!!!

My wife has been fucking black guys for almost 20 years now. I never tire of watching her suck a black cock or watching her wrap her legs aroound some black guy and get her brains fucked out.

I alos enjoy licking her clean after black guys fuck her. She has several longterm black boyfriends. One has been fucking her for about 17 years and another for about 14 years. Several others for a year or more.

When she fucked her first black guy, she was hooked. I thought that she might never fuck another white guy. She fucked every decent looking black guy she met for about a year.

Rob
robandkate@hotamil.com

Well...got her blacked again. This time I did manage to get one picture with my phone. Most of the time I was too busy watching and jacking off! LOL! Couldn't help it, this guy did her good....and yes bareback! Filled her married white pussy with cum twice! =p

Attachments

• My first.jpg
    My first.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1,322
excellent!

Loved the new pic, especially considering it was from a cell phone! Love the way she is so clearly stretched.

Please keep us updated!

That is a nice looking piece of ass. Glad to hear she's giving it up to the brothas.

I agree...that is an AWESOME pic! Nice job...now we want to see her cumming on that BBC! ; )

Beautiful pictures and wonderful occasion for you both. e are looking to take the same plunge and find a vwe dark male to take Jayne soon.

Users who are viewing this thread