• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife has a boyfriend, keeps me in diapers

• Thread startermsbevw
  • Start date
msbevw said:
First time last night with a "sitter" went well. I will write about it soon. Another thing came up. Linda said we have been invited to a small party on the 4th of July but she wants to go with Tom instead of me. That means several others will find out she is dating him! I'm not ready for that but not sure she will listen to me.

It was good to read that your first Sitter arrangement went well. As far as Linda wanting to take Tom, this is something that honestly should have been expected considering how close you have described them being and that fact that they want to come out as a couple. At some point you need to decide what you truly desire and what you are okay with accepting.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, msbevw and MyWifeDatesNow
I spent all day Friday with a new babysitter, Karen, at her nursery she set up in her home for me. She was wonderful! I walked in the door and she immediately undressed me, put me in my diaper and plastic cover, and dressed me in a cute short dress. She fed me cereal and my bottle, then we played on the floor in the nursery before she took me out to her back yard for an hour in the sun. I don't know if any of the neighbors saw me, but they could have if they looked out their window. She wanted us to walk two blocks to the park and neighborhood playground but I wasn't ready for that much public ********.The afternoon started with a short nap after lunch, more playing and her reading story books to me, a diaper change, and finally having to get dressed to head home.
Meanwhile, Linda is getting ready to go to the party with Tom tonight. Many of our friends will be there, so they are going public I guess.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, BabyDickCoreyB, Custer Laststand and 4 others
Linda and Tom are now “out” as a couple. They went to a party last weekend with 4 couples we have been friends with for several years. Linda said the other couples were surprised at first but then accepted the fact that Linda was dating Tom with my acceptance. Linda did not tell them that I was home with a babysitter or about my baby lifestyle. However, she said she was ready to tell them had anyone asked.

I am sure that news of Linda dating Tom will spread quickly now that these eight people know. It’s only a matter of time before words gets back to our families. In fact, one of the couples have a daughter who is friends with our daughter Kim.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, BabyDickCoreyB, sissybbstephanie and 1 other person
It is good to see the Linda and Tom have taken that next step within their developing relationship although with that said, you and Linda do need to open up with your daughter Kim BEFORE she hears it from someone else.

msbevw said:
Linda and Tom are now “out” as a couple. They went to a party last weekend with 4 couples we have been friends with for several years. Linda said the other couples were surprised at first but then accepted the fact that Linda was dating Tom with my acceptance. Linda did not tell them that I was home with a babysitter or about my baby lifestyle. However, she said she was ready to tell them had anyone asked.

I am sure that news of Linda dating Tom will spread quickly now that these eight people know. It’s only a matter of time before words gets back to our families. In fact, one of the couples have a daughter who is friends with our daughter Kim.

• Love
Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow, sissybbstephanie and msbevw
Tom and I went golfing yesterday. We met up with two guys that he had met before and he introduced me to them before the round. On the first tee one of the guys asked Tom how he knew me. Tom shocked me when he replied "I'm dating his wife." The guys thought he was joking at first until they saw how embarrassed I had become. A few comments were made by them as we continued our round. As we stopped at the club house after the front nine, Tom asked me in front of them, "how's your diaper? Do you need to run inside and change?" Now I was totally embarrassed. A few comments were made on the back nine about me being in a diaper and how often I wore one. It was one of the longest rounds of golf I can remember playing. Of course my score was terrible.

everyday wear.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, leahswannabe, sissybbstephanie and 4 others
Saturday night is beginning to be date night for Linda and Tom. They went out again last night with a couple of friends of ours while I was home with Karen babysitting. I have such mixed feelings. I enjoy having Karen her sitting me as she makes bath time and diaper changes fun. but I don't feel comfortable with Linda and Tom being out in public so openly.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, Custer Laststand, sissybbstephanie and 3 others
msbevw said:
Saturday night is beginning to be date night for Linda and Tom. They went out again last night with a couple of friends of ours while I was home with Karen babysitting. I have such mixed feelings. I enjoy having Karen her sitting me as she makes bath time and diaper changes fun. but I don't feel comfortable with Linda and Tom being out in public so openly.

While I understand that you would have mixed feelings about Linda and Tom within a couple in public; we never know how things will go when we encourage our wives to enjoy the pleasures of being with another man. While prior ex-wife was more of a truly hot-wife, Linda sounds more like my current wife which would prefer to only be dating one man at a time while having the cuck husband at home.

Some women need to have that deeper connection with a man before she can truly enjoy sex with him and what Linda has with Tom does seems to have that deeper relationship feel based on comments you have made in the past. The less she sees you as the man of the house, the more open she is going to desire to be with Tom; he will be whom she going our on public dates with, he will be the man that she includes in after hour work function, etc. In many ways she has given you what you desired with Baby Bev, and you had given her the freedom to get what she needed from another man. Seemingly she is embracing what she needs as a woman, while also being the mother of an adult baby Bev. Some would say that it is the best of both worlds although it does raise issues that will need to be addressed. Is your mixed feelings truly about being ******* as a cuckold as they open date or is it more about the possibility of being ******* as Baby Bev? In one of the relationship with my prior wife, we had a creative Poly-Triad with one of her lovers, as she openly dated like Linda and Tom are doing. Your friends and family do not need to know that details of what your relationship is between the three of you, they simply need to know that is is sanctioned relationship with all of you in agreement so that you minimize the rumor mill of Linda having an affair. If I was you, as I have stated in the past, embrace it, otherwise you risk other aspects of the relationship being ******* that might be more concerning to you.

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow and msbevw
This all just got real! Linda got a text message from our daughter. Kim is friends of the daughter of one of the couples who were at the 4th of July party Linda and Tom attended together without me. Kim said her friend told her that her mom attended a party with another man instead of Kim's dad (me). Kim replied that it was probably our family friend Tom ********* Linda because I wasn't available. Now Kim wants to know if that is the case and what she should say to her friends when asked. We are discussing how much to tell Kim and what she should tell her friends. Linda wants to tell Kim that she and Tom are more than just friends while I am trying to keep things sounding innocent for awhile.
We both agree that nothing needs to be said about Baby Bev at this time, thankfully.

sad.jpg

Reactions: cuckhub, MyWifeDatesNow, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
msbevw said:
We are discussing how much to tell Kim and what she should tell her friends. Linda wants to tell Kim that she and Tom are more than just friends while I am trying to keep things sounding innocent for awhile. We both agree that nothing needs to be said about Baby Bev at this time, thankfully.

If it was me, I would defer to Linda to make the final decision as it would seem that she would like to be more open about her relationship with Tom.

Last edited:
Reactions: leahswannabe, Custer Laststand, msbevw and 1 other person
msbevw said:
Saturday night is beginning to be date night for Linda and Tom. They went out again last night with a couple of friends of ours while I was home with Karen babysitting.
That was nice.
msbevw said:
I have such mixed feelings. I enjoy having Karen here babysitting me as she makes bath time and diaper changes fun. But, I don't feel comfortable with Linda and Tom being out in public so openly.
You should feel grateful that your wife Ms. Linda arranges for Ms. Karen to babysit you while she's out on the town with her lover Tom, rather than leaving you at home alone in your diapers and a baby outfit.

As for feeling uncomfortable about Ms. Linda and Tom being out in public together: I suggest becoming accustomed to that. As they say: you pays your money and makes your choices. If someone asks you about it, you can just say: "Yes, he and my wife are lovers." I mean, it's not as if Ms. Linda is the world's first married woman to take a lover.

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie, Creaminside, msbevw and 2 others
The kids now know about Linda and Tom! After discussing it in length, Linda and I decided that now is the time to tell them about Linda and Tom being together. We knew we couldn’t hide it forever since they are openly dating and have been seen by several of our friends. Our daughter Kim found out from a friend whose parents were at the same party as Linda and Tom and told their daughter about seeing them together.

So last night we had a Zoom chat with our kids and told them. We didn’t go into a lot of detail, just said that Mom liked Tom and was dating him and that I was okay with it. They didn’t ask many questions other than if we were going to stay together or get a divorce. We assured them that we were solid and loved each other, that Mom just needed more affection in her life. Once they understood that their parents were not divorcing, they accepted Mom dating Tom and even said that they both expected that something was going on between them. They just wanted to be sure that I was okay with it too.

So I guess there is no stopping Linda and Tom now from openly dating from now on. One thing that disturbed me that came up during our discussion on how to tell the kids was that Linda said that she was going to be spending some nights at Tom’s house in the future. She said that she wanted to be totally alone with him at times and not having to think about coming back home after they had been together. She didn’t say how often or when it was going to start. But I got the impression that it was going to be a few nights a week and expect it to begin this weekend with their Saturday night date night. She already keeps some personal items at Tom’s house and a few outfits, so I guess it’s to be expected.

When I asked what I was suppose to do while she was away she said that she had talked to Karen and Karen said that I could stay at her house in the nursery she set up for me. I don’t know how comfortable I will be with being around Karen’s husband while in baby mode and having his wife babysitting me.

It looks like my life is going to be going through a lot of changing very soon.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, SquirmingSub, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
msbevw said:
Well, SquirminSub, it’s been decided by Linda and her boyfriend, and the outcome is no surprise I’m sure. My “regular underwear” will be diapers for the foreseeable future, just like a baby. When diapers are not practical then training pants will be substituted, and almost always both will be worn with plastic diaper covers. And panties, even frilly ruffled panties, will only be allowed on very special occasions (not sure what those might be). So my nearly one hundred panties in my panty drawer are being replaced with plastic diaper covers and training pants, stuff that I will wear daily. And the diapers are to be used as intended whenever possible. I guess I have been kind of asking for this and it is finally really happening. I hope I’m happy with the reality of this fantasy.

Will you be wearing diapers away from the house at all times? Even at work?

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie and msbevw
leahswannabe said:
Will you be wearing diapers away from the house at all times? Even at work?
I don't wear diapers all of the time away from the house. I have tried wearing 24/7 for a week and it was a challenge.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, MyWifeDatesNow and Creaminside
I have mentioned that Tom has continued the ritual of giving me regular bare bottom spankings. After removing my diaper, I must position myself across his lap as he applies a half dozen firm swats to my backside. Almost every time I feel his erection on my stomach as I am lying there. One time he had me kneel and kiss his erection as Linda watched. She didn’t say anything, so he has continued to make that a part of the spanking ritual now.

Last night that progressed further. He was wearing a robe and, as I lay on his lap, I discover that was all he was wearing. So when it came time for the cock kiss, he parted his robe and presented me with his ******* erection. I looked at Linda and she just nodded and said, “go ahead”. I placed a fast and gentle kiss on the tip of his cock.

Does anyone believe that this is NOT going to progress further real soon?!

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, mwdad, leahswannabe and 4 others
You have indeed experienced a series of changes through the last few days.

As you indicated, Linda pointed out, as a couple you couldn’t continue to hide the lifestyle choice forever since she and Tom were openly dating and had already been seen out in the public by several of your mutual friends.

As you mentioned, your daughter (Kim) found out about Linda and Tom through a friend of hers whose parents were at the same party. It was inevitable that it would get out once they started going out publicly on dates as a couple.

I personally do believe that you and Linda as a couple coming out to your adult children together about Linda and Tom dating was a positive decision. As I am sure others here would agree, you did the right thing by not going into a lot of details, keeping the conversation at a high level.

What you experienced with your interaction with your adult children, now that they understand that this is a consensual arrangement supported by you and that you are not getting a divorce, I am sure allowed for all of you to be much more open and comfortable with everything going on. It is great that they have accepted that their Mom is now dating Tom as it validated some of their initial suspicions.

You are correct now that Linda and Tom are now openly dating. Your adult children now know, some of your mutual friends know, and Tom’s friends know. It would be exceedingly difficult to turn back the clock on stopping them from dating now they are so open.

msbevw said:
So I guess there is no stopping Linda and Tom now from openly dating from now on. One thing that disturbed me that came up during our discussion on how to tell the kids was that Linda said that she was going to be spending some nights at Tom’s house in the future. She said that she wanted to be totally alone with him at times and not having to think about coming back home after they had been together.

She didn’t say how often or when it was going to start. But I got the impression that it was going to be a few nights a week and expect it to begin this weekend with their Saturday night date night. She already keeps some personal items at Tom’s house and a few outfits, so I guess it’s to be expected.

When I asked what I was suppose to do while she was away she said that she had talked to Karen and Karen said that I could stay at her house in the nursery she set up for me. I don’t know how comfortable I will be with being around Karen’s husband while in baby mode and having his wife babysitting me.

While part disturbed you the most?

(1) The fact that Linda expressed that she would be spending more time at Tom’s place without you in the future and that she would like some one-on-one time just with Tom.

(2) The fact that you may spending some time at Karen’s place in her nursery that had been set up for you from time to time.

Do you see these as two separate concerns or more of one in the same?

During a prior marriage, my than wife had a creative relationship with several men although during a relationship with one of them, she did as you have described Linda doing with Tom. Meaning that the maintained a good bit of personal items at the other guys house, which included toiletries, clothing of all types and yes she did spending a good balance of days/night between each house. (she was dating my than boss) -- On the nights she was at his place (included some weekends), I would have other things to do around the house and outside of the house.

With that said, I understand why you might have some concerns in that area. I really think your concerns are much more centered about the fact that you have embraced being baby Bev and that means you have to learn how to approach more self-care or get more accustom to spending some nights at Karen’s house. Maybe you should have a talk with Karen and her husband about their thoughts.

Yes, your life will be changing to reflect that actual reality of things that are happening.

msbevw said:
I have mentioned that Tom has continued the ritual of giving me regular bare bottom spankings. After removing my diaper, I must position myself across his lap as he applies a half dozen firm swats to my backside. Almost every time I feel his erection on my stomach as I am lying there. One time he had me kneel and kiss his erection as Linda watched. She didn’t say anything, so he has continued to make that a part of the spanking ritual now.

Last night that progressed further. He was wearing a robe and, as I lay on his lap, I discover that was all he was wearing. So when it came time for the cock kiss, he parted his robe and presented me with his ******* erection. I looked at Linda and she just nodded and said, “go ahead”. I placed a fast and gentle kiss on the tip of his cock.

Does anyone believe that this is NOT going to progress further real soon?!

Well, now is a new advancement that I did not see coming. Would you like to provided Tom with oral services?

Reactions: msbevw and MyWifeDatesNow
SquirmingSub said:
Well, now is a new advancement that I did not see coming. Would you like to provided Tom with oral services?

Next time it comes to the cock kiss I suggest that you should take him fully in your mouth as a sign you accept this.

• Love
Reactions: mwdad, SquirmingSub, msbevw and 2 others
LovelyThai said:
Next time it comes to the cock kiss I suggest that you should take him fully in your mouth as a sign you accept this.
I agree. It's only a matter of time until it is required anyway.

• Love
LovelyThai said:
You are right and I did it. I was nervous about doing it because Linda was watching I didn't want to show how much I enjoyed doing it. She even told me to make him cum and then to swallow it all. I really wasn't expecting us to move in that direction, but now that we have, I wonder where else it will lead. I also wonder if she told Karen (my married babysitter) about it.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, mwdad, Custer Laststand and 2 others
msbevw said:
You are right and I did it. I was nervous about doing it because Linda was watching I didn't want to show how much I enjoyed doing it. She even told me to make him cum and then to swallow it all. I really wasn't expecting us to move in that direction, but now that we have, I wonder where else it will lead. I also wonder if she told Karen (my married babysitter) about it.
Yet! I'm betting Mike will be the next one to spank you and enjoy your new-found talent. When is the next time Karen is set to baby sit you?

• Love
leahswannabe said:
Yet! I'm betting Mike will be the next one to spank you and enjoy your new-found talent. When is the next time Karen is set to baby sit you?
Karen will be babysitting me Saturday night when Linda and Tom have their date night. I know Linda is planning on spending the night at Tom's place so I will probably be spending my Saturday night and into Sunday at Karen and Mike's house. So far Mike has pretty much left Karen and I alone, not wanting to have much interaction with me as Baby Bev. You think that will be changing too?

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, BabyDickCoreyB, SquirmingSub and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread