• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife has a boyfriend, keeps me in diapers

• Thread startermsbevw
  • Start date
Ede said:
My wife needs big dick
Ah.... so your wife is a size queen. There's nothing wrong with that, of course.

Thank you for your translation.

• Angry
Reactions: msbevw and cuckhub
It would seem that someone is making an effort to high-jack this thread.

• Angry
Reactions: msbevw
The lovebirds, Linda and Jim, are off to Las Vegas with Stephanie and Travis for a week of fun in the sun. Meanwhile, I am staying with Mommy Karen and Daddy Mark all week. And Daddy could hardly wait to have the fun begin. He told Mommy that he would get me ready for bed and tuck me in. As soon as I was on the changing table his pants were off and his cock was in my mouth. He promised even more fun each night as well.
It's going to be an interesting week.

Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB, cuckhub, SquirmingSub and 3 others
It'll be a long week for baby waiting to find out if Mommy Linda and Jim ran off to Vegas to ne married but it seems Daddy Mark has plans to keep baby occupied all week. He even starting helping Mommy Karen by changing baby's diapers and giving her his special pacifier to keep baby content and her tummy filled with daddy's yummy protein milk.

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie
I was just informed that shortly I will be getting dressed for Halloween night. I am going to be diapered and wearing a short baby dress with bonnet and booties so I can pass out candy to all the neighborhood Trick or Treating kids that come to the door tonight. Then at nine o'clock Mommy and Daddy are taking me to a party at the Country Club. There will lots of people there who know me!

• Love
Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB, sissybbstephanie, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
msbevw said:
I was just informed that shortly I will be getting dressed for Halloween night. I am going to be diapered and wearing a short baby dress with bonnet and booties so I can pass out candy to all the neighborhood Trick or Treating kids that come to the door tonight. Then at nine o'clock Mommy and Daddy are taking me to a party at the Country Club. There will lots of people there who know me!
Oh my, how exciting and terrifying for baby. One thing to hand out candy in your neighborhood dressed as a baby girl but being taken to the country club where lots of people know her as a male and even some who know his preferred lifestyle is an adult baby. Perhaps even others who know Jim has taken Linda to Las Vegas on a special vacation trip that may be turned into a wedding and honeymoon! I hope there are lots of photos of Baby Bev looking cute and adorable in her Halloween "costume". Should someone remind Mommy Karen and Daddy Mark to bring baby's diaper bag along with a bottle, pacifier, dolly and baby cookies as I'm sure they aren't planning on a baby in the crowd for the party. I hope they don't keep baby up too late as she might fall asleep at the party since it'll be long past her bedtime. Maybe Trudy is available to come along and care for baby while Karen and Mark enjoy the party.

Reactions: msbevw, cuckhub and SquirmingSub
I am finally feeling like I can write about what has taken place without getting too upset by it. So here goes…

My week at Mommy Karen and Daddy Mark’s house went well. Daddy visited my nursery every night with Mommy’s blessings. I never really considered myself bisexual, but after a full week of submitting to another man showed me that I must be. Daddy used both of my openings each night and I looked forward to his visits. Mommy Karen teased me about it each morning when she came in to change my diaper, saying how her husband was fully satisfied and not bothering her about fulfilling her wifely duties.

Mommy Linda and Daddy Jim returned from their trip to Las Vegas with Samantha and Travis, and it was evident to all that they were madly in love. The first thing I noticed was her wedding ring had been replaced with a much larger diamond ring and Jim was wearing a wedding band on his left hand as well.

Mommy Karen wanted to hear all about the trip while I was too afraid of what took place. Linda excitedly shared that, as I was afraid would happen, she and Jim had in fact had a wedding ceremony at a chapel on the strip with Samantha and Travis standing in as best man and maid of honor. Karen asked if it was a fully legal wedding. Linda stated that, no, as she and I had not gotten a divorce, it was mostly a symbolic ceremony. Jim jumped in to say that as far as he is concerned it was the real thing and he feels that he is married to Linda now. He said that during their “honeymoon week” that much was discussed, and many changes were about to take place.

He went on to say that Linda would be moving into his house immediately and that I was welcome to join them in my baby role. If I didn’t want to do that then I could continue to live in my own house alone. I asked Linda if she agreed with that and she took my hands, looked me in the eyes, and said it was her desire to be with Jim as her husband going forward.

That’s how things stand for now. There will be many changes happening. I’m not sure how much I will feel like sharing here so don’t be surprised if my posts are fewer from here out.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB, MsPAWGandhubby, leahswannabe and 2 others
msbevw said:
I am finally feeling like I can write about what has taken place without getting too upset by it. So here goes…
When our lifestyle choice go beyond the physical to include the emotional bonds that can develop, it can be risky, rewarding, and at times upsetting. With that said, it is important to look back on how this all started, the journey, and what bring you and Linda both happiness. Are you both achieving what you need for both of you to be happy, simply some things to consider when having those times of reflection.

msbevw said:
My week at Mommy Karen and Daddy Mark’s house went well. Daddy visited my nursery every night with Mommy’s blessings. I never really considered myself bisexual, but after a full week of submitting to another man showed me that I must be. Daddy used both of my openings each night and I looked forward to his visits. Mommy Karen teased me about it each morning when she came in to change my diaper, saying how her husband was fully satisfied and not bothering her about fulfilling her wifely duties.
Seems in today's social environment, there are many labels. Some would consider you bisexual and others might not, although you have learned that you do enjoy submitting to another man, by providing him with access to both of your openings to use as he may desire. Absolutely nothing wrong with it as long as your all okay with and enjoy what is happening.

msbevw said:
Mommy Linda and Daddy Jim returned from their trip to Las Vegas with Samantha and Travis, and it was evident to all that they were madly in love. The first thing I noticed was her wedding ring had been replaced with a much larger diamond ring and Jim was wearing a wedding band on his left hand as well.
Considering the progression between Linda is her first lover and Linda with Jim. Linda does seem as though the type that seeks to and does develop the deeper emotional bond when she is giving herself fully to another man. Consider you both have known Jim for a while, it really would not have taken long for Linda and Jim to take those steps to develop that much deeper connection. As we can all imagine, they two of them have likely had very deep conversations over time that led them to this point, and the more recent out in public events were more or less to gauge how those in the community would accept them as a couple. While this deeper connect would be scary for many husbands, it would be rewarding for many others as they would be very happy for their wives, their partners, etc.

As to the change of the ring on Linda's hand, I can see how emotionally impactful it would have been to all involved and how you could/would have felt with seeing the changing of the rings and what it all means.

msbevw said:
Mommy Karen wanted to hear all about the trip while I was too afraid of what took place. Linda excitedly shared that, as I was afraid would happen, she and Jim had in fact had a wedding ceremony at a chapel on the strip with Samantha and Travis standing in as best man and maid of honor. Karen asked if it was a fully legal wedding. Linda stated that, no, as she and I had not gotten a divorce, it was mostly a symbolic ceremony. Jim jumped in to say that as far as he is concerned it was the real thing and he feels that he is married to Linda now. He said that during their “honeymoon week” that much was discussed, and many changes were about to take place.
Well - There you go! Married they are, while it may not be legal on paper, the symbolism and what comes with it mean a lot. While you are going through a period of being upset, are you at all happy for Linda, or Linda and Jim? Are you upset because of what they did, or that they did not include you in the discussion in advance? Linda and her first lover started down a similar path although never took the leap.

msbevw said:
He went on to say that Linda would be moving into his house immediately and that I was welcome to join them in my baby role. If I didn’t want to do that then I could continue to live in my own house alone. I asked Linda if she agreed with that and she took my hands, looked me in the eyes, and said it was her desire to be with Jim as her husband going forward.
So we take it from your post that Linda has technically already moved into Jim's house and that over time, Linda will be transitioning all other belongs that she desires to take with her into Jim's house. No disrespect intended, although it was clear from the start that your wife needed an Alpha type man for a partner, for a husband, and you wanted to be baby Bev. You both are getting what you each have expressed a desire and need to have. Open, honest and boldness which allows you both you be yourselves. The reality is, she has taken some bold steps and given you options, so you now have choices to make.

msbevw said:
That’s how things stand for now. There will be many changes happening. I’m not sure how much I will feel like sharing here so don’t be surprised if my posts are fewer from here out.
You say that there will be many change happening. You do have some choices to make, with some of choices, there really may not be that many changes although with other choices, there could be a lot of changes. What is your plans?

Reactions: cuckhub
msbevw said:
.......... Mommy Linda and Daddy Jim returned from their trip to Las Vegas with Samantha and Travis, and it was evident to all that they were madly in love. The first thing I noticed was her wedding ring had been replaced with a much larger diamond ring and Jim was wearing a wedding band on his left hand as well.

It sounded like this was going to happen when you said your "adult baby mother" Ms. Linda and her lover Jim were going to Las Vegas.

I have received several supportive messages from followers here and I really appreciate them. I have decided for the near future to continue to live with Mommy Linda and Daddy Jim as their little baby girl and follow their lead. I know that my lifestyle will receive more ******** to friends and family and I am ready to accept that. The next big test will come in two weeks when our kids visit for Thanksgiving and all of this will be discussed.
I should also mention that Mommy and Daddy did take some time out of their Las Vegas honeymoon to do some shopping for me. They went to Changing Times, my favorite store in Las Vegas that specializes in adult baby supplies. They bought me two super cute baby dresses, two onesies, and several other baby supplies. They even found a t-shirt for me that states "My Mommy and Daddy stopped having sex long enough to buy me this shirt". Wow!

• Love
Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB, Drockallnight, MsPAWGandhubby and 5 others
Baby Bev, it's glad to hear that you are going with Mommy Linda to Jim's house to be their baby daughter as will keep you close to Linda even though she's found a new man in her life. But the fact that you'll still be together is a big deal and it seems that everyone is finding this new dynamic works for all of you. I'm sure it's going to strange and maybe you and Jim aren't golf buddies anymore but ultimately you get to live in your chosen lifestyle with your wife/mommy and your best friend. They could have decided to cut you out of the picture all together but I feel they have the same emotional attachment to you and you do to both of them.
Yes it will be strange for Thanksgiving when your kids visit but they've sort of been down this road before when Linda was with her old boyfriend and they already know about your baby status so I think it will go better than you might think. Of course they don't know Jim and Linda are truly a couple now even if it's not in legal terms they are husband and wife with a baby daughter.
How will the neighbors react? I'd be surprised if most don't know already that Linda and Jim got married in Las Vegas and are moving in together. I would also guess most know of your baby status especially after Trudy and her friends brought their boyfriends along when they babysat. If they don't they will probably guess after the diaper delivery service starts making weekly stops at Jim's house.
How wonderful that mommy and daddy took time away from their honeymoon and all the sex to do some shopping for their baby. What a lucky baby that they think so much of you that they want you as part of the new family.

• Love
Reactions: MsPAWGandhubby, SquirmingSub, sissybbstephanie and 2 others
msbevw said:
You mentioned in an earlier post, "Jim enjoyed Baby's talents". Has he used both your openings?

Baby Bev, I would agree with many of the points made by @AZLizanne in their most recent reply. It is good to hear that Linda has connected with a man that has historically been a friend to you, a friend to the family, and someone that she truly connect with on multiple levels, inside and outside of the bedroom. Jim seems to have openly embraced the lifestyle that you and Linda have chosen individually and together, which has allowed the three of you to find your respective roles within a new dynamic that could work for all of you not only in the short term, it truly could work for all of you in the long term as well if you are truly okay with fully embracing what happening now and what may need to be done for the next chapter for the dynamic to reach the next phase.

As @AZLizanne also noted, you and Jim may reach that point were your truly no longer golf buddies anymore. With that said, I would also like to mention, sometime back you were concerned about the possibility of Jim over-sharing with your other male social friends within your guy group. At this point, can we assume that is no longer a concern or yours? As noted, in many ways, you are now able to embrace and have been more or less transitioning even more into a nearly full-time your chosen lifestyle which ultimately is your goal to live it full time. Jim and Linda have embraced you, likely have developed an emotional attachment for you on that same level. How has or will your social network of guy friends that you and Jim are associated with respond to everything that has happened? Do they still include you in activities or have you been excluded at this point?

AZLizanne said:
Yes it will be strange for Thanksgiving when your kids visit but they've sort of been down this road before when Linda was with her old boyfriend and they already know about your baby status so I think it will go better than you might think. Of course they don't know Jim and Linda are truly a couple now even if it's not in legal terms they are husband and wife with a baby daughter.
I was thinking the same, while it might be a strange holiday to start off with, your adult children already know that their mom has been dating with your encouragement and they also know about your baby status. As close as your daughter and Linda are, she may have known about what was going to happen in Vegas even before you did, although I may be surprised. They already know who Jim is, so it may not be a shock to either of them considering all that has happened over the prior year.

Considering that @AZLizanne mentioned that while Jim and Linda are truly a couple now even if it's not in level terms they are husband and wife; that does raise some questions that I really do think that you might should reflect on. While I am typically not someone that would encourage a couple to get a divorce, and while I know even the thought scares many people, have you considered any of the following points at all?
  • Knowing that Linda has connected deeply with a Man (Jim) that you both can truly call a friend, someone that you both respect.
  • Knowing that Linda has committed herself in every way to this Man (Jim) with your support and they both support your chosen lifestyle.
  • Knowing that Linda and Jim have has a Marriage Ceremony with their friends as witnesses (while it is not a legal marriage, it is a marriage).
  • Knowing that Linda and Jim have offered you a new life, an opportunity to live as Baby Bev full-time within his home, their home.
  • Would you consider making the following offer to Linda and Jim?
    • Consider extending an offer to provide Linda with a quite simple legal divorce?
      • This would allow for Linda to become Jim's legal wife if they were to desire it.
      • This would allow for Linda to legally take Jim's last name without any questions.
      • It is a gift that you could give them as a couple this holiday (Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc)
    • Consider changing your last name to Jim's last name also if Linda and Jim were to legally marry?
      • Very simple to do in most States.
AZLizanne said:
How will the neighbors react? I'd be surprised if most don't know already that Linda and Jim got married in Las Vegas and are moving in together. I would also guess most know of your baby status especially after Trudy and her friends brought their boyfriends along when they babysat. If they don't they will probably guess after the diaper delivery service starts making weekly stops at Jim's house.
At this point I would be less concerned about how the neighbors with react as I am sure it is something that Linda and Jim both considered before going public with their relationship. I think it would be easier for the neighbors to support the relationship of Linda/Jim with Baby Bev being out in the open, as you will be used as the core reason/focus as to why Linda developed a relationship outside of her marriage. Many of the neighborhood couple will understand why a wife, a woman would need another man when the then husband transitioned, etc. With that said, your relationship with the neighbors may change. It is simple something that you are going to need to find a way to fully embrace without looking back.

AZLizanne said:
How wonderful that mommy and daddy took time away from their honeymoon and all the sex to do some shopping for their baby. What a lucky baby that they think so much of you that they want you as part of the new family.
The time they took to shop for an find items for the new family dynamic does show much they care for an support the dynamic along with your ultimate lifestyle choice. I would not be to worried about what is to come, this is what you have desired and Linda has found a man that you both like and that she connects with on virtually every levels that a husband and wife would need to connect on.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub and msbevw
Baby Bev,

How was your Thanksgiving Day with the Family?

Reactions: cuckhub and leahswannabe
I am finally ready to update my posting. November was an interesting and difficult month for me. I spent a week with Mommy Karen and Daddy Mark while my wife, Mommy Linda, and Daddy Jim traveled with our friends and neighbors, Samantha and Travis, to Las Vegas for a week that included a semi-real wedding and honeymoon. Then, upon their return, they informed me of the wedding and that Mommy Linda would be moving into Daddy Jim’s house permanently and immediately. I decided to follow their rules and moved in with them as their sissy baby girl. It has been difficult for me to be living full time in my baby role, but I am adjusting to it.

Mommy Linda informed our children of this new arrangement because they were going to be coming home for Thanksgiving. However, their “home” was now going to be Jim’s home. Our daughter, Kim, has totally accepted her father living as a baby and had fully joined in with it on her summer visit. Our son and daughter-in-law have not been as accepting and have stayed away from us, even though they live only an hour away.

We were all together on Thanksgiving Day, but our son and daughter-in-law only came down for the day and did not stay overnight. So their ******** to the new arrangements and my full time baby lifestyle was short. They didn’t ask any questions of Linda and Jim but seemed to accept that they were now living together fully. They seemed happy for Linda that she was finally getting a relationship partner with chances for a permanent future. Our kids have known Jim all of their lives because he was our neighbor and my close friend. In fact, during their time here, they talked to Jim more than they did to me, showing how they are still struggling to accept my lifestyle choice.

Kim, on the other hand, was a joy to have around. She arrived on Wednesday afternoon and stayed until Saturday before driving home. She was fully accepting of everything. She gave her mom a big hug and kiss as soon as she walked in the door. Then did the same to Jim, even going so far as to ask him “do I call you Dad now?” Jim beamed as he answered that he hoped she would. Then she rushed over to me, hugging me as asking “how’s my baby sister?” That set the tone for the rest of her stay as she happily changed my diaper at the first opportunity and continued taking over most of my care until she left.

Friday night Samantha and Travis came over for dinner, along with their daughter (and my babysitter) Trudy. Trudy sat on the floor entertaining me while the grownups told Kim all about the Las Vegas trip. Kim wanted to know all the details of the wedding, saying how she wished that she could have been in the wedding and if they ever did a legal wedding, she hoped she could be involved. But, she told them, as far as she is concerned this wedding was the real thing and she viewed Linda and Jim as being married now. I was kind of shocked by that announcement. However, I knew that Kim was always the most accepting one of our children. Look at how she immediately accepted her father wanting to be a baby again.

At nine o’clock, I was informed that it was my bedtime. Both Kim and Trudy took me into my new nursery, changed my diaper, dressed me for bed, and tucked me into my crib. Kim gave me a bottle as Trudy turned my lullaby music and turned off the lights.

For the remainder of the month, we have settled into our family dynamics, and things are going great.

Oh, one thing I almost forgot. Friday morning, while Kim was still with us, a delivery truck pulled into the driveway. Kim looked out the window and exclaimed “there’s a diaper service truck in the driveway. Wonder who that is for?”

Of course it was a beautiful morning and half the neighborhood was outside and saw the diaper delivery truck drive down the street and pull up to Jim’s house. I’m sure that confirmed any suspicions any of them had about our relationships. Most had seen us moving clothes and other stuff from our house over to Jim’s house and were putting the facts together that Linda and Jim were now together. And the diaper delivery confirmed that I was living as a baby and also moving in with Jim and Linda. So now the neighborhood knows what’s going on. Our family all knows as well. So who will be next?

• Love
Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB, MsPAWGandhubby, leahswannabe and 3 others
msbevw said:
I am finally ready to update my posting. November was an interesting and difficult month for me. I spent a week with Mommy Karen and Daddy Mark while my wife, Mommy Linda, and Daddy Jim traveled with our friends and neighbors, Samantha and Travis, to Las Vegas for a week that included a semi-real wedding and honeymoon. Then, upon their return, they informed me of the wedding and that Mommy Linda would be moving into Daddy Jim’s house permanently and immediately. I decided to follow their rules and moved in with them as their sissy baby girl. It has been difficult for me to be living full time in my baby role, but I am adjusting to it.
It is good to hear that you have taken the time to reflect on the month of November, consider all that has happened and that you have embraced it and find comfort in adjusting to it.

msbevw said:
Mommy Linda informed our children of this new arrangement because they were going to be coming home for Thanksgiving. However, their “home” was now going to be Jim’s home. Our daughter, Kim, has totally accepted her father living as a baby and had fully joined in with it on her summer visit. Our son and daughter-in-law have not been as accepting and have stayed away from us, even though they live only an hour away.
It was good that Linda spoke with them in advance to let them know of the current arrangement as it minimizes complications at this stage. As you have mentioned in the past, Kim has seemingly embraced the overall dynamic. It is understandable that not everyone including your Son and his wife would take more time to be accepting and or simply remain distant. When it comes to your son, is his non-acceptance more about you being Baby Bev or is it that his mom, Linda is now with Jim?

msbevw said:
We were all together on Thanksgiving Day, but our son and daughter-in-law only came down for the day and did not stay overnight. So their ******** to the new arrangements and my full time baby lifestyle was short. They didn’t ask any questions of Linda and Jim but seemed to accept that they were now living together fully. They seemed happy for Linda that she was finally getting a relationship partner with chances for a permanent future. Our kids have known Jim all of their lives because he was our neighbor and my close friend. In fact, during their time here, they talked to Jim more than they did to me, showing how they are still struggling to accept my lifestyle choice.
It is good that your daughter and son both appear to be accepting at least to the point of being happy with their mom (Linda) in that she has partnered with a Man that they have known all their lives. Considering the new overall family dynamic, it would actually be reasonably understandable that they would talk to Jim more then you, he is their Mom's partner (husband) and considering that your lifestyle choice seems to be the part that they are having the difficult time with, some of the family and even neighbors, friends, etc will spend less time directly engaging with you.

msbevw said:
Kim, on the other hand, was a joy to have around. She arrived on Wednesday afternoon and stayed until Saturday before driving home. She was fully accepting of everything. She gave her mom a big hug and kiss as soon as she walked in the door. Then did the same to Jim, even going so far as to ask him “do I call you Dad now?” Jim beamed as he answered that he hoped she would. Then she rushed over to me, hugging me as asking “how’s my baby sister?” That set the tone for the rest of her stay as she happily changed my diaper at the first opportunity and continued taking over most of my care until she left.

Friday night Samantha and Travis came over for dinner, along with their daughter (and my babysitter) Trudy. Trudy sat on the floor entertaining me while the grownups told Kim all about the Las Vegas trip. Kim wanted to know all the details of the wedding, saying how she wished that she could have been in the wedding and if they ever did a legal wedding, she hoped she could be involved. But, she told them, as far as she is concerned this wedding was the real thing and she viewed Linda and Jim as being married now. I was kind of shocked by that announcement. However, I knew that Kim was always the most accepting one of our children. Look at how she immediately accepted her father wanting to be a baby again.

At nine o’clock, I was informed that it was my bedtime. Both Kim and Trudy took me into my new nursery, changed my diaper, dressed me for bed, and tucked me into my crib. Kim gave me a bottle as Trudy turned my lullaby music and turned off the lights.
It was good to read that your daughter (Kim) appears to be fully accepting, embracing the overall dynamic and engaging Jim as the Man of the house/home/family.

msbevw said:
For the remainder of the month, we have settled into our family dynamics, and things are going great.
I would give it through the end of the year and if your still okay with everything and all has continued to go well within the new family dynamic, you should reflect on and consider talking to Linda, explore how she feels and determine if you should offer to her a quite divorce so that she (Linda) and Jim may formalize/legalize the marriage.

msbevw said:
Oh, one thing I almost forgot. Friday morning, while Kim was still with us, a delivery truck pulled into the driveway. Kim looked out the window and exclaimed “there’s a diaper service truck in the driveway. Wonder who that is for?”

Of course it was a beautiful morning and half the neighborhood was outside and saw the diaper delivery truck drive down the street and pull up to Jim’s house. I’m sure that confirmed any suspicions any of them had about our relationships. Most had seen us moving clothes and other stuff from our house over to Jim’s house and were putting the facts together that Linda and Jim were now together. And the diaper delivery confirmed that I was living as a baby and also moving in with Jim and Linda. So now the neighborhood knows what’s going on. Our family all knows as well. So who will be next?
You and Linda are both now out in the open with friends, family, and neighbors. Now those that know will share with others, at some point, it could get back around to co-workers, etc.

• Love
Reactions: MsPAWGandhubby, sissybbstephanie, cuckhub and 1 other person
I love all of your responses and insight into my lifestyle and future. Yes, I am happy. I have been indulging in my baby experience for over 2 years and now living it mostly full time.
Daughter Kim got to help Mommy with my first cloth diaper application. It was funny watching the two of them figure out how to diaper me and use diaper pins. Luckily, I have not been stuck with the pins yet. Kim also mentioned that she would like to take me to get my ears pierce before Christmas when she is home. then she could pick out lots of cute little girl earrings for me to wear.
I have been wearing my hair longer since I have been working from home. It is well past my ears, almost a pageboy cut. Kim played around with my hair when she was home and even put some clips in that were meant for a young girl. Mommy said that she would take me to get it styled with bangs and a wedge cut while also letting it grow long. Kim said she can't wait until it is long enough to get a perm and curls or pigtails.
Mommy has told me that we should be looking a getting a divorce down the road but that there was no hurry as she is content just feeling as Jim's wife right now. There would be a lot of work and cleaning out of our house before we would put it on the market to sell. But I can see that happening in the spring. The market is pretty good here and it will sell fast we feel.
On the personal side for me, I don't know how my work place would react to my lifestyle. We have had a few transgendered people switch with no problem. But a baby lifestyle would be something new for them. I have almost no personal contact with co-workers or customers as most of my work is done over the computer with little face-to-face interaction, so I don't see me presenting as a baby girl being an issue.
As for sexual interaction, Mommy still occasionally masturbates me, but with Daddy in the picture now I have no intimate contact with her and haven't for many months. Uncle Mark (good suggestion to stop calling him Daddy and Karen Mommy) is the only one that has any physical contact with me presently. He enjoys my oral skills and regularly takes me anally. I have climaxed several times while he is doing that. I have come (cum?) to really enjoy that. I don't see Jim/Daddy ever doing that as he has shown no interest in any sexual contact with me. I am fine with that as well. And I am sure that Mommy does not want him having sex with me either. They have a very strong and active sex life so she needs no help from me.
Nothing has been discussed with me about further permanent feminization, such as hormones or physical alterations and I'm not sure I would welcome any.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB, MsPAWGandhubby, sissybbstephanie and 3 others
Last night I experienced what I guess you would call a chastity cage locking ceremony. I was "fitted" for a cage device last week, but only left in it for a few hours in the evenings, then it was removed before I went to bed.
Last night started out "normal". Karen and Mark joined us for supper and brought me some birthday gifts, all baby related of course. After dinner I was expecting to be readied for bed as Mommy and Karen took me into my nursery and undressed me. I was surprised when the men also joined us once I was naked and laying on my changing table.
Mommy pulled out my new chastity cage as Karen lubed up my quickly growing penis. After getting my balls in the ring, she pushed my small erection into the tube as it slid into place. When I was fully caged Daddy came over with the padlock in hand.
Mommy looked at me and asked "are you ready to have your little sissy clit locked up?" I just stared at her, not knowing what was going on.
"We are going to lock you up, and Daddy will decide when you will be unlocked. Do you understand?" I nodded that I understood what she was saying. Of course she interpreted that as my agreeing to be locked away.
Daddy slid the lock into place and pushed it closed. The click it made seemed very loud to me. Mommy, Karen, and Mark clapped as Daddy removed the key from the lock and put it in his pocket. Mommy took the spare key and handed it to Mark, saying "you will be in charge of his cage whenever Baby is at your house.
I was then diapered and dressed for bed. Mommy escorted me to my crib as Karen placed a bottle in my hand and my pacifier in my mouth.
And with that, I was left in the dark to contemplate what had just taken place.

• Love
Reactions: Sissychas, BabyDickCoreyB, Custer Laststand and 6 others
msbevw said:
Last night I experienced what I guess you would call a chastity cage locking ceremony. I was "fitted" for a cage device last week, but only left in it for a few hours in the evenings, then it was removed before I went to bed.
Last night started out "normal". Karen and Mark joined us for supper and brought me some birthday gifts, all baby related of course. After dinner I was expecting to be readied for bed as Mommy and Karen took me into my nursery and undressed me. I was surprised when the men also joined us once I was naked and laying on my changing table.
Mommy pulled out my new chastity cage as Karen lubed up my quickly growing penis. After getting my balls in the ring, she pushed my small erection into the tube as it slid into place. When I was fully caged Daddy came over with the padlock in hand.
Mommy looked at me and asked "are you ready to have your little sissy clit locked up?" I just stared at her, not knowing what was going on.
"We are going to lock you up, and Daddy will decide when you will be unlocked. Do you understand?" I nodded that I understood what she was saying. Of course she interpreted that as my agreeing to be locked away.
Daddy slid the lock into place and pushed it closed. The click it made seemed very loud to me. Mommy, Karen, and Mark clapped as Daddy removed the key from the lock and put it in his pocket. Mommy took the spare key and handed it to Mark, saying "you will be in charge of his cage whenever Baby is at your house.
I was then diapered and dressed for bed. Mommy escorted me to my crib as Karen placed a bottle in my hand and my pacifier in my mouth.
And with that, I was left in the dark to contemplate what had just taken place.
OMG, you had a birthday and received baby related items which are understandable since you are a baby but then to be locked in chastity with daddy and Uncle Mark holding the keys must have been quite the surprise. And mommy calling your baby sized pee pee "a little sissy clit" must have been a shock. It'll be interesting how often either unlocks baby since there's really no reason for baby to have access to her little sissy clit. Mommy must have suspected that baby was doing naughty things with her clittie and now since you have new fluffy cloth diapers baby's temptation might be even stronger to make cummies in your pampers so it was best to lock up baby's little clit. Not totally surprising baby is now in chastity but what a time for it to happen on baby's birthday.

• Love
Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB, msbevw, cuckhub and 1 other person
I became aware this morning that Tuesday is diaper delivery day with the diaper service. An hour ago there was someone at the door and Mommy went to answer it. In came the woman from the diaper service to exchange diapers. I am going through 3 to 4 diapers a day so we get 25 diapers a week delivered and picked up.
I was still in my nighttime sleep nightie and diaper with plastic cover when they came into the living room where I was watching TV. Mommy introduced the woman, Becky, to me as I sat there blushing. Becky asked if the diaper I was wearing was wet, explaining that I could be changed out of it so it could be taken with her. Fortunately, my diaper was clean and dry. But I know next time things may be different. I wonder who would be changing my diaper if it was needed.
On another note. I made it through the night in my cock cage. I'm not used to it but it's not too bad so far.

• Love
Reactions: Sissychas, BabyDickCoreyB, Creaminside and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread