• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife has a new Bull

• Thread starterwifebullandcuckold
  • Start date
I like those pink panties. I have some really nice and sexy panties as well. I have the cb 6000. When I am with my gf I always wear crotchless panties with my cock and balls hanging out. In fact, that is all I wear when I am alone with her at her house. She likes seeing my cock and balls hanging out.

Btw, we are going to try something new this week-end. We are going to call it the "top of the hour" pussy licking. For the first 10 minutes of every hour I must lick her pussy.

condom

I and my wife want his load. She uses a condom until she feels comfortable with a guy. Then she likes to make me eat the creampie. The guys that she has been with all say she is a good lay thats because she likes the cock. She is all woman thats for sure. I am glad that you liked my panties and my chastity she makes me wear it when she is with another guy or for punishment. But just for fun mostly.

Users who are viewing this thread