• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife is considering it!

• Thread starteracengh135
  • Start date
A

acengh135

hi everyone. i recently confessed to my wife that i would like for her to give another guy a blow job while i watch. she is considering it but has a lot of questions. seems natural since she has never been too outgoing sexually. her biggest concern are the details. who's the guy. how does it happen. my thinking is that we can go to a bar together and if she sees a guy she likes she can let me know and i can go over and ask him to sit with us. we can chat and drink for a while and if things go well i can approach him about our proposal. i don't want the person to be anyone we know and it has to be somewhat discreate since we have two small boys. does anyone have experience in this field that they can share with me? any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated. thanks

ace;)

You should write down in a contract which you both sign, so you don't back out from sudden jealousy if she goes down the path to riding Bulls and becoming addicted to the orgams. Once you encourage her to share her pussy with other men, you no longer have exclusive ownership rights over her sex habits ever again. Be very sure what you wish is what you can be comfortable with long term. Another Bull might make her feel like your penis is no longer the right one for her. No wife can know what feelings she might have if a stranger pushes her sex buttons in a different way to you.

It will be helpful if you can get to like creampies, because this encourages her to milk the Bulls as hard as she can go.

Just go ahead and make it happen. It's very easy to make happen. My wife and I did that and it was great. Your bar idea is fine, or perhaps better, take an ad out in some online sex personals site, be honest about what you guys are looking for, then it will happen!

Our Experience

Dear Acengh:

We would like to add a few things:
1) Women think in a completely different way.
Not all women will accept having sex (Or just oral) with a complete stranger.
Though with time and more experience a woman will be able to do that.
So talk it out with her. She might prefer just dating this complete stranger a couple of times before she is comfortable with him.
(Of course you would be present on those dates)

2) If it is a complete stranger she must give him oral sex while he wears a condom.
It can be just as exciting and erotic, plus it is a token of just how much you love her and wish to protect her.

Remember Cuckolding is really all about love.
Not just pleasure for pleasures sake.

We started Cuckolding 30 years ago, and our most cherished moments were those in which one or the other demonstrated their love and caring for the other.

So at this point do the following:
Lie down in bed and tell her that you love her. That she is making you incredibly happy with what you are planning to do together.
That you want to do everything by her rules.
That you want to protect her, and that your love and your relationship comes before everything else.

Best Regards:
Alicia and Jorge

One last Thought

Dear Acengh:

If your wife has any questions that she would like to ask Alicia.
In other words from a woman's viewpoint.
Please write.

Best Regards:
Alicia and Jorge

Users who are viewing this thread