• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife is visiting Vegas

• Thread startergrant67
  • Start date

grant67

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 22, 2004
Wife is heading on a girls trip to Vegas this Sunday. I have tried getting her to try BBC but with 3 kids at home - it makes it hard to find time to play and experiment. We took a trip earlier this year to New York without the kids but she had to work at her work conference all day and most of the evening, so it just didn't work out.... So that brings us to Vegas. She will have no kids to worry about, no work to worry about .... so I am looking for help. Any guys interested in trying to seduce her and become her 1st BBC while in Vegas? Take a look at her pics and let me know if you think she is worthy of becoming a BBC slut? Care to see more pics?

Is she??

Is she worthy..... most ASSuredly.....

Thanks

Thanks for all the private messages and posts here. I'm surprised with so many view and only 3 of you willing to post a response..... Anyway, as requested, here is another pic. There are more if you are interested but posting a comment/response is helpful. We are in Illinois and travel frequently, so even if you are not in Vegas, give us a comment and let us know if you are interested.
Future BBC slut or no?
More pics or no?
Want to be her 1st (or 2nd or 3rd) or no?
What poses would you like to see in future pics?

Your wife looks good

I am located a little south of you in Saint Louis, and would love to give your wife what she needs. hit me up on dee_rison@yahoo.com

Attachments

• 100_0077r-3.jpg
    100_0077r-3.jpg
    1 KB · Views: 3,460
Hey Grant,
Lovely Wife Buddy...
i d Love to Fuck her up her ass .... guess she can take a Thick Black COCK there as well. Ever Come to Bama...
If yes Plz do im me I m wellhungblkforblonds on yahoo.
Would Love to talk to U & intract with ya wife as well.
Regards
Jeff

shes damn hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, can i fuck her ?????????

Trucker - I will get another pic for you shortly...
Mr.B - I love her ass too ! She loves to be taken doggy style and there is no better site than rammin' it home in that sweet pussy while watching that ass jiggle...
blackcockincali - I hope your prediction is correct !
BlknHung - We come to St Louis often to see the Cardinals. Probably be next spring before we make it down to a game but could make a special trip if the chemistry is right !
WellHungBlkforblonds - well, I've not had much success in that region but perhaps should would give it up for you...I will work on getting you an im invite
BigBlkBull - Thanks, I think she is Hot too. Before we say yes, we will have to get to know each other first...what is your location?

She arrived safely in Vegas

Well boys, she landed in Vegas yesterday and just called to let me know they made it there safely but didn't have time to call until today. All the girls wanted to hit the town right away and they stayed out partying until 2am.... Who knows what the next 3 nights will be like....

hey Grant... where in Il are u .. are u around chicago /suburbs

We are 3 hours south of Chicago... get to the big city on occassion though.

Grant, she's probably fuckin and suckin bruthas in Vegas like there's no tomorrow!

GBGB - you may be right ! For all I know I may have missed everything !!!
blktxgold - what does <<<TTT>>> mean in your comment? Help enlighten me...lol
She did call today to check in with the kids after school while I was at work...I get the idea she is having a great time and is simply avoiding me. She did send me a voice message to my cell saying she is REALLY enjoying her girls trip and that they did not get back to the hotel until about 6am today....hmmm. I can't wait to get all the juicy details - at least I hope she gives me the juicy details !!! At this point, I don't know what to think !
I've attached one of my favorite pics of her. I love this view and she loves receiving it from behind. Who knows she could be getting it from behind right now in Vegas for all I know....anyone like this pic? Any takers?

Grant sounds like she is having fun....I am in chicago but I also get to Peoria, Springfield, Champagin, Normal, Decatur and St Louis are for work I am a well hung str8 brother that would love to have that sweet wife visit my hotel room when I am in your town.....I sent an IM write me back ...peace TJ

grant...i love that ass on your wife! keep contributing plz

tj822 - I LOVE to take her from behind too...very erotic to watch her ass quiver from impact and the resulting moan from the forceful insertion....mmm mmmm mmmm.... we are near Peoria for future reference.
secretagent007 - I hear that ! Her ass is wonderful to worship !!!
Here is a pic as requested....any takers?

Really nice body Grant. You are a lucky man especially if she gets addicted to BBC. I would love to see a pic from the other side. She got a nice rack?

Users who are viewing this thread