• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Left on Business trip with Her Bull

• Thread starteroldertinycuck
  • Start date

oldertinycuck

Real Life cuck to MzKim
Beloved Member
Jun 23, 2023
Wife left tonight for an extended trip to Florida with Her Bull
He has business to attend to Friday morning and they will not be returning until Monday
She will enjoy His company and His cock quite a bit over the next few nights i imagine
I will be looking forward to Her return to hear of Her pleasures

Reactions: sephoro, cynful, HrdRob and 2 others
oldertinycuck said:
Wife left tonight for an extended trip to Florida with Her Bull
He has business to attend to Friday morning and they will not be returning until Monday
She will enjoy His company and His cock quite a bit over the next few nights i imagine
I will be looking forward to Her return to hear of Her pleasures
I am in Florida and if she is close enough to Orlando, I volunteer to film her and her bull to humiliate you later. 😅

Reactions: oldertinycuck
orlsouthflorida said:
I am in Florida and if she is close enough to Orlando, I volunteer to film her and her bull to humiliate you later. 😅
i appreciate the offer, but they are supposed to be in the Hollywood area
i do not think Her Bull would want to share, but i do not know for sure as not being there i have no clue what they do

countryjames said:
its not his choice its hers
Yes you are correct, She is a very Dominant Woman and makes Her own choices
i just cannot predict what would happen when She is away with Him for the extended weekend

countryjames said:
my wife we married 35 years me or nobody tells her what to do good luck se long as you and her are happy thata all matters
We have been married for 40 yrs now, and Her happiness and sexual satisfaction is all the matters to me
She has always kept Her lovers as just sex partners and no love involved, so it has worked very well for us as i am always confident She will return for me to take care of

Reactions: nelssim, 2wheel and countryjames

Users who are viewing this thread