• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Linda’s new job and her increased sexual drive

• Thread starterGordonPym
  • Start date

GordonPym

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2011
pymgordon.deviantart.com
My wife Linda never had a regular job.
She dedicated her whole life to the family and to multiple local associations, such as church, school, charity, swim club and the alike.
Now that kids have all gone to college (the third one left in September last year), she started a new job, a sort of test to try to fill an unprecedented vacuum in her life.

Linda now works in a hospital, as kind of secretary.

Well.
She has been working for six months now, and I must tell that this is causing unexpected (positive) effects on her sexual drive; dramatically increased since then.

Only a few weeks after beginning, taking advantage that at dinner we can chat freely as kids are not around, she started telling me of affairs of her colleagues and nurses cheating on their husbands, mostly with doctors. Rather unusual subject for her, I’d say.
There was always a shade of lust in her voice and face when she was alluding to the (mis)behavior of her slutty colleagues, which showed without any doubt that Linda was aroused by those stories.
So I decided to perform a test, and I cautiously introduced the topic in our foreplay.
Incredible effects !
When fantasizing about her colleagues, she got horny much more quickly than in the past. More interestingly, in a few occasions it has been Linda who started the topic, without any hint. (Can you imagine the side effects on me? ;))

In a couple of months she started dressing less conservatively (I wouldn’t define it sexy. That would be asking too much) and asking me advice about it.
Teasing me? WOW!

That far we had only fantasized about her colleagues.
One evening, though, when I had assessed that she was warmed up sufficiently, while I was rubbing her clit, I suggested the option that she could be the one having her own affair with some doctor, to emulate her sluttier colleagues.
It was like electrocuting her: she came instantly, crossed by multiple waves of pleasure.

A few days later I tested it again, just to check whether that had been only a coincidence or not.
Can you guess her reaction?
Same as before, or even wilder. In no way I could stop her from fingering herself furiously, which was causing so many spasms, that she seemed possessed by some supernatural entity.

My conclusion was that she was not far from fulfilling my fantasies of a lifetime :)
WOW!
(I am also persuaded that Linda must have a special turn on for doctors ;) [see also my other threads here and here], but that’s another story.)

Then all of a sudden, a cold shower.
I realized… OMG! that would have been a disaster!
That could have caused devastating effects on our REAL life.

I cannot tell you details, but fact is that some doctors in that hospital know me personally. A couple of them are even close friends of ours. But the worse is that the vast majority of the hospital’s employees may know many, many colleagues of mine.
A DISASTER !!!
I don’t want Linda to be known as a hot wife in our circle! No, no, no! Not my Linda!

Now… I’ve been dreaming of being cuckolded for more than fifteen years. It has always been my biggest sex fantasy, constantly present in all my wet dreams.
But I had never considered the option of Linda being known as a hot wife.
One thing is me being labeled as a cuckold; one other thing is Linda being labeled as a slut!
In a small environment like ours, it would be devastating.
I don’t think that we could bear that weight.

In fact, any time I have fantasized about Linda cuckolding me, that has always been thinking of her with strangers. I mean totally anonymous subjects, not belonging to our usual environment: not friends, not from church, not from school, not from work, not from the local club. I mean males who would never had the chance to meet people who knew us or our friends.
But reality is different than fantasy… :(

Since that second test, I haven’t had the courage to mention the “hospital fantasy” in our foreplay any longer.
Linda didn’t mention it as well.
We silently pretend that it has never happened.
Gossips about her colleagues also vanished from our chatting.
Her sexual drive is still above average, though. Hence some recent episodes like that which I reported in my post “My wife’s latest confessions”.
But, rationally, I think that the thought of being labeled as a hot wife has scared Linda as well. I think that she will not fulfill my dreams that soon.

Linda now has an opportunity to "have what the other ladies are having" if her pandora's box gets opened. She might not know herself what is inside her "box", but her work colleagues are certaintly painting hot stories in her mind, and breaking down any barriers she might have had in the past.

If everyone else is "doing it", she can begin to feel she is missing out on the excitement. Even a Vicar's wife can find herself lead astray (and not regret that happening one little bit).

It is only the wedding vows that keep a wife faithful whilst her husband is at sea for months at a time. Hospital gossip about nurses and Doctors jumping into bed with each other can become all too much for a wife who has been on a restricted diet of infrequent sex.

Can a man at sea for long periods of time, expect his wife to resist the temptations of horny, big-cocked, young single men (or husbands with a reputation in bed) forever?

If she has children, she can become a loaded ship and fuck all and sundry whilst she is pregnant and her husband is at sea.

But if all the kids are grown up and the nest is empty, what is a lonely wife to do when "adultery is the new normal" on the bucket list?

Many men fantasize for years about their wife spreading her thighs and having screaming orgasms from dozens of bulls that have arrived in town - but the shock of seeing it actually happen, is an EARTHQUAKE to the soul.

If a man learns his wife has a stranger's sperm in her panties, his fantasies are no longer magical. He is no longer uppermost in his wife's mind, he is on the bottom rung of the ladder, unless he adapts quickly and puts her on a pedestal and licks her box whilst she confesses all the dirty little secrets she got up to with her new found lovers.

If a wife is on a pedestal, she can learn the art of embellishing her confessions, so her cuckold gets maximum emotional excitement out of listening to how much other men enjoy ploughing her slopes.

Some men prefer never to know the truth of whether adultery is taking place or not, because not knowing has a special energy (and lifestyle) in itself.

Once a wife shares her box with other men, she can't go back to "vanilla" again, any more than children can keep their hand out of the jar of sweets if it is kept on the table.

GordonPym said:
Linda now works in a hospital, as a kind of secretary.

Good for your wife...

GordonPym said:
She has been working for six months now, and I must say this is causing unexpected positive effects on her sex drive which has dramatically increased since then. Only a few weeks after beginning, taking advantage that at dinner we can chat freely as kids are not around, she started telling me of affairs of her colleagues and nurses cheating on their husbands, mostly with doctors.

That is, in fact, very positive. The most effective way for a married woman to become motivated to begin taking lovers is probably for her to become aware that other women she knows and/or works with are enjoying the pleasures of sex with a variety of men (IMO).

GordonPym said:
There was always a shade of lust in her voice and face when she was alluding to the (mis)behavior of her slutty colleagues, which showed without doubt that Linda was aroused by those stories.

As your wife should be, of course. This shows she has a healthy sex drive...

GordonPym said:
So I decided to perform a test, and I cautiously introduced the topic in our foreplay. Incredible! When fantasizing about her colleagues, she got horny much more quickly than in the past. Interestingly, on a few occasions it was Linda who started this topic, without any hints [from me].

Your "test" was a good one.

GordonPym said:
In a couple of months my wife started dressing less conservatively (although I wouldn’t define it as "sexy"), and asking my advice about it.

That's VERY positive. It showed that your wife, with your encouragement, was moving toward wanting to be seen as sexually-attractive by other men.

GordonPym said:
One evening, though, when I had assessed that she was warmed up sufficiently, while rubbing her clit, I suggested the option that she could be the one having her own affair with some doctor, to emulate her sluttier colleagues. It was like electrocuting her: she came instantly and was crossed by multiple waves of pleasure.

I hafta' say, this is the first time I've seen a woman's orgasm compared to her being electrocuted. Most would select a more pleasant analogy. But, I get the message... and, your wife definitely gave you a message.

GordonPym said:
A few days later I tested [this turn-on] again, to check whether [her prior orgasm] had been only a coincidence. Same as before, or even wilder. In no way I could stop her from fingering herself furiously, which was causing so many spasms that she seemed possessed by some supernatural entity.

Perhaps your wife was personally impacted by a Higgs Boson, known as the "God particle" (the existence of which was recently verified by a European consortium of particle physicists, as you've no doubt heard in the news).

GordonPym said:
My conclusion was that she was not far from fulfilling my fantasies of a lifetime. :)

There's no doubt you're playing a key role in moving your wife toward the reality of taking lovers...

GordonPym said:
I am also persuaded that Linda must have a special turn on for doctors. ;)

You should expect that. Many women have the hots for their male MDs — or female MDs, depending on their sexuality. They're high-status, highly-paid professionals who see them in private and focus on them exclusively, while touching them and talking with them about their health problems.

GordonPym said:
Then, all of a sudden, a cold shower. I realized… OMG! That would have been a disaster! That could have caused devastating effects on our REAL life.

The jarring juxtaposition of sexual fantasy and "real life" can be a psychological cold shower, especially if an important aspect of it is unanticipated...

GordonPym said:
I cannot tell you details, but the fact is that some doctors in that hospital know me personally. A couple of them are even close friends of ours. The worst is, the vast majority of the hospital’s employees may know many, many colleagues of mine.

It sounds like your work onboard ships involves being a medical person (perhaps an MD).

GordonPym said:
A DISASTER !!! I don’t want Linda to be known as a hotwife in our circle! No, no, no! Not my Linda!

Hey... you're allowing your logic circuits to be short-circuited. Nothing about the concept of one's wife becoming a hotwife implies she has to fuck your work colleagues...

GordonPym said:
Now… I’ve been dreaming of being cuckolded for more than fifteen years. It has always been my biggest sex fantasy, constantly present in all my wet dreams. But I had never considered the option of Linda being known as a hot wife. One thing is me being labeled as a cuckold; it's another for my wife to be labeled as a slut!

C'mon, c'mon, gimme a break... the two are one and the same. Please recall the definition. "Cuckold: a man with an unfaithful wife." If your wife is a strongly-sexual woman who begins fucking other men (a concept that is obviously turning her on), that will mean you will be her cuckold and she your cuckoldress aka hotwife.

More later. Gotta' re-boot. My normally-reliable computer is giving me some trouble these days.

Gordon - wow - this is quite a pickle of a situation.

Sue's first two true longer-term lovers were guys she'd met at work. I already knew what your wife came to report to you - that within the workplace, there is usually a certain level of hanky-panky going on. It was the same years ago when I met Sue at work - many of the girls/women at work were sleeping around, Sue included. It hasn't changed, just, perhaps, become a bit more clandestine. But my point is that it's far from uncommon.

Our situations are different in that I went into my relationship with Sue knowing and aroused by this knowledge about her, it's sort of in the foundation of our relationship that (at some point) she'd been a bit free at work. Yes, she wasn't married, but honestly, that didn't matter. As you pointed out, it's more the camaraderie that drives the actions.

You said you are known in your community. But no doubt the other husbands or bf's of the women Linda works with are also in your community, or in their own.

I'd say you do have a choice. You can take the route you have and suppress what may have started. You should just be aware that if you squash it now, she may conclude that you would rather have it remain a fantasy and she may drop any thought of actually doing it.

Or, you can adopt the position that the other husbands/bf's have (knowing or unknowing) - which is to go along as if nothing is going on and treat and love her no different. Of course this choice would also require you to place a lot of trust in Linda to keep things discrete and under-control. You'd have the advantage of it being out in the open with her and able to discuss it openly if you can (that takes some time). If her co-workers are doing this sort of stuff, then there may be a certain level of adultery-maturity where it's kept discrete. Again here, Sue having worked for years and years made it also different than Linda who only started working more recently.

This last choice would mean that you'd need to also be able to consider yourself a cuckold in that others (somewhere, someone) will know Linda is cucking you - it sounds like you'd be uncomfortable with that knowledge. However the other side of that coin is that Linda will also need to deal with the knowledge that someone/somewhere knows she is stepping-out on you.

Many things to consider. It's difficult to walk in another's tracks on this stuff.

Gordon,

This is a continuation of my previous post (#3 of today) in this thread.

First: Saraha and Soon have given you some good advice.

By way of continuing my (admittedly-overlong) previous post, I'll begin here:

GordonPym said:
Now… I’ve been dreaming of being cuckolded for more than fifteen years. It has always been my biggest sex fantasy, constantly present in all my wet dreams. But I had never considered the [reality] of Linda [becoming] known as a hot wife. It's one thing for me to be labeled a cuckold; another thing entirely for Linda to be labeled a sluIn a small environment like ours, it would be devastating. I don’t think that we could bear that weight.

In fact, any time I have fantasized about Linda cuckolding me, that has always been thinking of her with strangers. I mean totally anonymous subjects, not belonging to our milleau: not friends, not from church, not from school, not from work, not from the local club. I mean males who would never had the chance to meet people who knew us or our friends. But, reality is different than fantasy… :(

Here you appear to have suddenly realized that confusing one's sexual fantasies with real life can have unpleasant results... or, if you prefer, unintended consequences.

There appear to be 2 primary reasons for this (among a complex of other reasons). One is a conclusion I came to a while back as a result of events I won't belabor. It is that not all people have sexual fantasies involving mental pictures of acts they and others might engage in. Rather, the percentage of people in the population-at-large who sexually fantasize in a "mental pictures" sense is probably closer to 50 than 100. The other reason is a statement of the obvious: among those who sexually fantasize, particularly in a "mental pictures" sense, not all have the same fantasies.

GordonPym said:
Since my second "test" of my wife Linda, I haven’t had the courage to mention the “hospital fantasy” in our foreplay any longer. Linda has not mentioned it either. We silently pretend it never happened. Gossiping about her [married] colleagues [who fuck MDs] has also vanished from our chatting. Linda's sex drive is still above average, though. Hence some recent episodes like that I reported in my post “My wife’s latest confessions." But rationally, I think that the thought of being labeled a hotwife has scared Linda as well. I think she will not fulfill my dreams any time soon.

Your wife is clearly very sensitive to your desires and anxieties. Her sensitivity, IMO, should be viewed in the context of the experiences of others on this forum, which strongly suggest that a primary concern among married women whose husbands want them to become hotwives is: if they actually go ahead and do it, that will ruin their marriages because their husbands will not be able to handle the transition from fantasy to reality. That is, they're convinced that if they actually go ahead and begin fucking other men, their husbands (promises notwithstanding) will leave them.

My impression is, your wife falls into this category of "potential but reluctant" hotwives. Thus, if Linda continues to sense you feel anxiety — indeed, alarm — at the prospect of your colleagues and others in your milieu realizing she has made you her cuckold, she probably won't do it. From your point of view, since you are, in fact, heavily conflicted about this, it may be best to leave it in the realm of a sexual fantasy between the 2 of you.

Your continuing posts, however, indicate that despite being conflicted you can't rid yourself of your fantasies of Linda making you her cuckold, and you can't resist continuing to try to lead her in that direction. Thus, you might find it interesting to read this online article on the nature of this phenomenon (which I have suggested to others on this forum):

Dr. Cherry Lee on the cuckold husband / hotwife phenomenon:
The Cuckold Phenomena Cuckold Couple

As you will see, it does not involve any assumption that married women who want to expand their sexual horizons by taking lovers can only do so by taking medical doctors as lovers.

If you want to encourage your wife to develop her interest in fucking other men to the point of actually doing it with your knowledge and approval, while weening her away from her apparent view of medical doctors as ultimately-sexy men (I mean, really... maybe some are, but lots of them aren't), then you might consider proceeding along the lines of the strategy outlined in the 8-part article that begins here:

How to Transform Your Wife to a Hotwife, by Dr. Cherry Lee:
A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

This article-series also does not involve any assumption that it's best to encourage one's wife to take MDs as lovers. It's been a while since I read it, but as I recall, MDs don't enter the picture.

—Custer

*Re. your comment that English is not your native language: sorry. I haven't followed all of your posts in detail, so I missed your comment to that effect.

Custer Laststand said:
Here you appear to have suddenly realized that confusing one's sexual fantasies with real life can have unpleasant results... or, if you prefer, unintended consequences.

Yep…
Not a pleasant feeling…

Custer Laststand said:
[…] not all people have sexual fantasies involving mental pictures of acts they and others might engage in. Rather, the percentage of people in the population-at-large who sexually fantasize in a "mental pictures" sense is probably closer to 50 than 100.

74% is closer to 50 than to 100% ;)
Jokes apart, I don’t get what you mean with ‘mental pictures of acts they and others might engage in’.

Custer Laststand said:
The other reason is a statement of the obvious: among those who sexually fantasize, particularly in a "mental pictures" sense, not all have the same fantasies.

So? I’m sorry, but this time I do not follow you
My fault, I’m sure!

Custer Laststand said:
Your wife is clearly very sensitive to your desires and anxieties. Her sensitivity, IMO, should be viewed in the context of the experiences of others on this forum, which strongly suggest that a primary concern among married women whose husbands want them to become hotwives is: if they actually go ahead and do it, that will ruin their marriages because their husbands will not be able to handle the transition from fantasy to reality. That is, they're convinced that if they actually go ahead and begin fucking other men, their husbands (promises notwithstanding) will leave them.

Partly agree.
Linda has always been convinced that adopting a cuckold lifestyle will certainly ruin our marriage.
There is one other reason, though, since I have indisputably shown her in multiple occasions that I would not change my mind.
Reason is that she believes that once she has slept with another guy, she will not be able to stay with me any longer.
Only when she repeated once again this statement a couple of months ago, I realized the intimate meaning of her words. (That is only thanks to one year’s lurking and posting on Cuckolds Forums!) I replied almost instinctively: “If you mean that you will not be able to make love to me after you slept with another guy, than you should not worry. My will of being cuckolded is so high that I will even accept that you will deny me your sex since then. You will not need to split from me or to move to your lover’s… I will still be your devoted hubby. Only thing, I will not be allowed into you any longer. Actually, that arouses me even more”. (Actually, I could not believe my own words, but that is basically what I said.)
My impression is that since then Linda has changed her feelings about cuckolding.

Custer Laststand said:
[Perhaps] your wife falls into this category of "potential but reluctant" hotwives. Thus, if Linda continues to sense you feel anxiety — indeed, alarm — at the prospect of your colleagues and others in your milieu realizing she has made you her cuckold, she probably won't do it. From your point of view, since you are, in fact, heavily conflicted about this, it may be best to leave it in the realm of a sexual fantasy between the 2 of you.

I have disclosed this conflict only here on this Forum.
Besides it materialized only when I was already at sea…
It’s unlikely that this has had any impact on Linda, so far.
My anxiety is of different kind (see below)

Custer Laststand said:
Your continuing posts, however, indicate that despite being conflicted you can't rid yourself of your fantasies of Linda making you her cuckold, and you can't resist continuing to try to lead her in that direction.

Bingo!

Custer Laststand said:
Thus, you might find it interesting to read this online article on the nature of this phenomenon […]

I will certainly do! I’ll let you know on a PM

Custer Laststand said:
*Re. your comment that English is not your native language: sorry. I haven't followed all of your posts in detail, so I missed your comment to that effect.

Never mind. English is actually my third language. And I do have (some) Spanish as a fourth one, too :)

Gordon,

GordonPym said:
74% is closer to 50 than to 100% ;)

Yes. I stated it broadly because I have only one "data point," or rather, what might be called one piece of insight.

GordonPym said:
Jokes apart, I don’t get what you mean with ‘mental pictures of acts they and others might engage in’.

Rather than try to explain this concept, which involves (potential) differences in how different individuals think, I'll reiterate that confusing one's sexual fantasies with the real world can work out badly because not all people have the same fantasies — and some people don't sexually-fantasize at all (implausible as that may sound). I.e., a fantasy that seems hot to some can seem offensive to others. There is, of course, a complex of other reasons why "confusing one's sexual fantasies with the real world" can lead to undesirable consequences.

GordonPym said:
Partly agree. Linda has always been convinced that adopting a cuckold lifestyle will certainly ruin our marriage.

That's an important aspect of your wife's thinking to understand...

GordonPym said:
There is one other reason, though, since I have indisputably shown her on multiple occasions that I would not change my mind. This other reason is, she believes that once she has slept with another man she will not be able to stay with me any longer.

Some women are "one man women" in the sense that they are strongly convinced they can have a sexual relationship with one man (at a time). That is, if such a woman starts fucking a lover that means (or she thinks it means) she can no longer fuck her husband. Another possible implication is: if such a woman starts fucking a lover, that means she can no longer stay married to her husband.

GordonPym said:
Only when my wife repeated once again this statement a couple of months ago, I realized the intimate meaning of her words. (That is only thanks to one year’s lurking and posting on Cuckolds Forums!)

The thinking of a particular married woman (your wife, in this case) is not necessarily indicated by the discussion forums on this or any other cuckold site. Linda's thinking may be along different lines entirely.

GordonPym said:
I replied almost instinctively: “If you mean that you will not be able to make love to me after you slept with another guy, than you should not worry. My will of being cuckolded is so high that I will even accept that you will deny me your sex since then. You will not need to split from me or to move to your lover’s… I will still be your devoted hubby. Only thing, I will not be allowed into you any longer. Actually, that arouses me even more”. (Actually, I could not believe my own words, but that is basically what I said.)

That sounds like something of a rash statement, all right, but hey... if that's how you feel, that's how you feel. However, your response may have been based on a misinterpretation. Linda may have meant: "If I begin sleeping with another man, that will mean I will no longer be able to remain married to you" (i.e., "I will divorce you").

Your reply may have been based on an assumption that Linda meant: "If I begin sleeping with another man, that means I will no longer be able to have sex with you, but I would continue living with you and remain married to you."

These 2 possible meanings of what your wife said to you (more than once, evidently) are quite different. Thus, it's important for you to clarify what she meant, specifically, by talking further with her about this aspect of her thinking.

GordonPym said:
My impression is that since then Linda has changed her feelings about cuckolding.

In which direction...? I'll stress again you need to clarify the above with her.

Regarding:

GordonPym said:
English is actually my third language. I have (some) Spanish as a fourth language, as well. :)

Very impressive.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
[…] Some women are "one man women" in the sense that they are strongly convinced they can have a sexual relationship with one man (at a time). That is, if such a woman starts fucking a lover that means (or she thinks it means) she can no longer fuck her husband. Another possible implication is: if such a woman starts fucking a lover, that means she can no longer stay married to her husband.

The latter one is what Linda has always told me

Custer Laststand said:
The thinking of a particular married woman (your wife, in this case) is not necessarily indicated by the discussion forums on this or any other cuckold site. Linda's thinking may be along different lines entirely.

Sorry, that was a misunderstanding because of my poor English. What I meant is that thanks to this Forum I have found that I have an unexpected “sex denial” fantasy

Custer Laststand said:
Your reply may have been based on an assumption that Linda meant: "If I begin sleeping with another man, that means I will no longer be able to have sex with you, but I would continue living with you and remain married to you."

That’s my hope, but she probably meant that if she will fuck another guy, she will divorcee from me.

Custer Laststand said:
These 2 possible meanings of what your wife said to you (more than once, evidently) are quite different. Thus, it's important for you to clarify what she meant, specifically, by talking further with her about this aspect of her thinking.

I’ll do my best!

Custer Laststand said:
In which direction...? I'll stress again you need to clarify the above with her.

My impression is that recently Linda’s feels more aroused by those cuckolding fantasies, than before.

Urgent help needed!

First: I am eventually back home !!! :)
Second: one of the first things Linda said (after the ritual welcoming), was to ask me "permission" to go out on a get-together with hospital coworkers on the evening of July 18 (i.e.: day after tomorrow).
I said yes, of course ;)
I know for sure that she has a crush on one of the doctors (who is, BTW, the one who suggested the get-together... :rolleyes: ).
I am convinced that doctor wouldn't mind doing Linda.
(I am convinced that most guys wouldn't mind doing Linda... you there included :) )
But I know that Linda has not yet accepted to shift to a real/declared cuckold lifestyle.
I believe that such an occasion should not go wasted !!!
I have only 54 hours to convince her !
Any suggestions?...

PS: I was wondering what-if, should I am still at sea...

A few thoughts

GordonPym, knowing that you have the same issues I do of going slowly (a little restraint), but by SOFTLY saying to her that you Love the socks off of her and this little get together would be a good time to "let her hair down" and that you're sure that if she were a little "flirty" around some of the men in attendance she would realize that other men find her fun to be around and she should quit with the idea that other men wouldn't be interested in spending some alone time with her when no one is looking. Good luck. GTR

Gordon,

GordonPym said:
First: I am back home !!! :)

Welcome home!

GordonPym said:
Second: one of the first things Linda said (after the ritual welcoming), was to ask me "permission" to go out on a get-together with hospital coworkers on the evening of July 18 (i.e.: day after tomorrow).
I said yes, of course ;)

Good answer. If your wife's male hospital co-workers realize she attends social events of that nature without you, and you don't have any problems with that, they'll tend to feel encouraged.

GordonPym said:
I know for sure she has a crush on one of the doctors (who is, BTW, the one who suggested the get-together... :rolleyes: ).

That's very nice — from your wife's point of view and the doctor's point of view, as well...

GordonPym said:
I am convinced that doctor wouldn't mind doing Linda.

That sounds positive. Since he has his reputation to protect, it's reasonably-likely he would be discreet.

GordonPym said:
But I know that Linda has not yet accepted to shift to a real/declared cuckold lifestyle.

Well... this would be a good time to encourage your wife in a loving way (whisper this in her ear while holding her gently) that you will love her even more if she decides to expand her sexual horizons.

GordonPym said:
I believe such an occasion should not go to waste!

No, of course not. If you're still worried about the "social implications" of your wife fucking a medical doctor, but you've read:

Dr. Cherry Lee on the cuckold husband / hotwife phenomenon:
The Cuckold Phenomena Cuckold Couple

You should have some familiarity with the implications of your wife making you her cuckold. Briefly, learning to live with the reality that she's fucking one or more of the men you work with, and/or your friends, are among the aspects you'll need to adapt to.

After "whispering in Linda's ear," it might be helpful to suggest she read the above article and:

Susan Gower on natural cuckolding of husbands by married women:
The Science of Cuckoldry Cuckold Couple

Both articles may help convince her she is not alone, and what you're urging her to do is an increasingly-accepted phenomenon.

GordonPym said:
PS: I was wondering what-if, should I still be at sea...

That's a hypothetical question for the future. For now, I suggest concerning yourself with the moment and your wife's upcoming social get-together with her co-workers.

—Custer

Thank you both, gatorrdw and Custer Laststand
Thank you indeed!
I promise that I will keep you informed of any further developments :)
(even when negative :( )

Sex denied - with no explanation

Please read carefully the title of this thread.
It says "[My wife's] ... increased sexual drive"...
I need to reconsider that statement !

Now, you know that I am back home after 18 days at sea.
Usually, when that happens, we have great sex that same evening (sometimes we don't even wait until it's evening :p ).

Yesterday it was not as such :confused:
Linda said that she was too much tired.
Believe me, it never happened on a return-to-base day!
(I mean, unless there were good reasons, such as hill kids, for instance - at times in which they were still babies, or cycle, or similar).
As a matter of fact, yesterday there were not such evident reasons not to enjoy my return home.

Talking of sex denial... If it is denied for a good (explicit) reason (i.e.: "I am fucking another guy, this pussy now belongs to him") than it is a turn on to me.
But if it is denied without a plausible excuse, it is irritating.
I am sure that most of us have experienced this many times before: it is part of a normal couple's relationship ("I am tired", "I have headache", "Kids may be still awake", and the alike are part of the game).
But - again - it never happened on the day of my return to base !

Specifically in this case, I needed that intimacy to let her know my desires for her evening out with coworkers, tomorrow.
What I had in mind were baby steps: first of all was to "whisper in her ears" (quoting Custer Laststand) to check her feelings about going out without me.
If the feelings were "positive" (from my wannabe-cuckold point of view), then ask her to dress sexier than usual (not to much!).
Next step would have been to suggest her to behave a little bit flirty tomorrow evening (and, pushing a bit further, "especially with doctor").
And eventually, if (and only if) I was obtaining the desired effects and this fantasy was arousing Linda, I could have even suggested her to remove the wedding ring, for one night.

But none of these happened.
It was like Linda knew my plans in advance, and did not allowed me the opportunity to put them in place.
In reality I will have one more chance this coming evening, but my impression is that there will be no joy again today :(

Sorry for the bad news, but I promised to be honest with you...

GordonPym said:
Now, you know that I am back home after 18 days at sea. Usually when that happens, my wife and I have great sex that same evening — and sometimes we don't even wait 'til evening. :p

Yesterday that didn't happen. :confused: Linda said she was much too tired. Believe me, that has never happened on a return-to-base day!

Earlier you described your wife Linda as a one-man woman. This suggests you may already be experiencing one of the "benefits" of becoming her cuckold... even though that has not yet happened (evidently)... in the sense that she is saving herself for the medical doctor she has the hots for at her upcoming "hospital co-worker party" this evening. That is, she's saving herself for him instead of for you.

Alternatively — given, as you say, you've been at sea for the past 18 days — your wife may already have fucked the MD she has the hots for, and is now denying you for that reason, and intends to continue denying you because she hopes to fuck him again at this evening's party.

GordonPym said:
In reality I will have one more chance this evening, but my impression is there will be no joy again today. :(

Hey — you don't need to be in bed with your wife to whisper some encouraging comments in her ear. You could do it during the day, or when she's all dressed up and just before she departs. If she again declines to fuck you before the party, that would tend to reinforce the suggestion that she's "saving herself" (but not for you).

Hang in there. It's important to refrain from becoming irritable — and it's especially important to not become angry — with your wife, particularly when she may be on the verge of doing something you have long been encouraging her to do.

GordonPym said:
Sorry for the bad news, but I promised to be honest with you...

For the above reasons, I suggest not viewing your wife's lack of sexual response to you when you returned from sea duty as "bad news."

Hi Gordon,

It sounds to me like Linda might be 'saving' herself for the get-together with the MD, and wants to be nice and tight and fresh for him.

If she doesn't fuck him during this outing, ou can probably count on her jumping your bones when she gets home. If not, check her panties for semen.

Custer Laststand said:
Earlier you described your wife Linda as a one-man woman. This suggests you may already be experiencing one of the "benefits" of becoming her cuckold...

Sorry, but I've not become a cuckold, yet!
Or, at least, not officially.

Custer Laststand said:
Hey — you don't need to be in bed with your wife to whisper some encouraging comments in her ear.

I know, but it works better (especially when kids are around)

Custer Laststand said:
Hang in there. It's important to refrain from becoming irritable — and it's especially important to not become angry — with your wife, particularly when she may be on the verge of doing something you have long been encouraging her to do.

I understand the rationale.
I'll do my best to be kind to her (you see? her benefits for being a hot wife :) ).

Custer Laststand said:
For the above reasons, I suggest not viewing your wife's lack of sexual response to you when you returned from sea duty as "bad news."

Hope so...

Ballspanking said:
It sounds to me like Linda might be 'saving' herself for the get-together with the MD, and wants to be nice and tight and fresh for him.

May be... I am not so convinced...

Ballspanking said:
she doesn't fuck him during this outing, ou can probably count on her jumping your bones when she gets home.

Both scenarios are great!
I'll let you know.

Ballspanking said:
If not, check her panties for semen.

Great idea!
I'll certainly do it, and let you know.

A quick morning update

No sex yesterday, as well as day before.

The feeling that I have is that Linda is worried by what the office get-together this evening could lead to, and she is still uncertain.
She even offered me the option of her not going at the party. (Linda is a good wife, indeed!)
Kids will be out of town tonight, so she also promised that if she is not going at the party, we two will "do something together" (i.e: have sex! eventually. Even if [following Custer's strong suggestion] I never showed any irritation for her denying me sex during the past two days. On the contrary I have been very kind and pampered her all time long. But she doesn't need my complains to know that she did something very unusual).

Linda's emotions are clearly, and understandably, mixed and confused.
Her rational ego says that she should stay home with me and not to go at the party, but her hormones want the opposite.
How do I know?
Well... It's straight forward: while she was dressing to go to work, but still in underwear, I embraced her from behind. My chin on her left shoulder, my left hand playing with her breast, my right hand massaging the fabric of her panties' crotch.
I whispered, very softly and romantically: "You should not worry, Linda. Even if it might sound strange to you, my dick (actually we use a secret nickname for it) is happier if you go at the party rather than if you stay at home with me..."
I tightened the embrace to let her feel my hard-on, adding: "You see, I'm not lying"
I kissed her neck, and - to make things a bit spicier - I threw one more idea...

But first you should know that yesterday evening, wile tidying up the kitchen, Linda mentioned that one of her colleagues removes the wedding ring when she is at work. Mind that there was no apparent reason to mention that. She started from an insignificant anecdote, but that was what she wanted to tell me.
I am sure that Linda has not read any of my posts here, and that I never ever mentioned the wedding ring in my fantasies! Strange coincidence! = instant hard-on ;)

So, back to the the embrace.
While kissing her neck, and seeing that she liked it, I took the opportunity to suggest, still whispering and massaging her:
"And if you will remove your wedding ring before leaving, I will be even happier!" letting her feel my then huge hard-on.
You won't believe it, but she was almost coming. Then she suddenly broke my embrace, saying that she was getting late.
"I must inform them that I am not joining the party, tonight" she said a few minutes later, when - almost ready to go - she was checking the things to do during the day.

Our older son drove her to hospital this morning, and I am now home alone (I'm on leave this week).

Only a few minutes after leaving, Linda called me on the cell phone for reminding me some things to do this morning, which I eagerly promised to accomplish.
Before hanging up I managed to say:
"Please don't tell them that you are not going"
"Promise, I won't tell, yet. But I cannot promise you that I am going..."

Bottom line: looks like a win-win situation for me. At worst, Linda will stay home and we will have sex tonight :)
But we all know that the "party option" would be our preferred choice.
Let's see...
Linda is still undecided, that's clear. She knows that going at the party will mean a lot for us, and may change our lives. She craves for it, but she doesn't want to put our marriage at stake.

I have only a few hours to help her to take the best decision for us...

Struggle

GordonPym, it's certianly obvious that your pretty wife is having a major mental wants/physical desires war going on. Her pussy wants to take a leap and her conservative mind keeps saying NO,NO,NO because it just can't find the logic in what you have been encouraging her to do. You are close to a breakthrough, but when will she get over the hump..... no one knows, it would be great if she goes to the party it would actually be considered a LEAP in the right direction for you both. But back to what I said in an earlier post TRY TRY TRY to be patient with her and as always be as attentative to her as you can. My wife just sucked up all the extra attention from me until she felt confident enough to let her pussy make the leap and after that I really turned up the attention so that she knew that she had made the correct decision. I'm hoping that she goes to the party, it would be so good for you both. GTR

GordonPym I will be interested to see what happens. Perhaps tonight will be a very exciting evening!

GORDON
gtr well said. i guess we will wait and see if she goes for it or not. keep us posted

Users who are viewing this thread