• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

WIfe looking for BBC

• Thread startertee
  • Start date

tee

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 20, 2004
I posted her awhile ago and since then, things have progressed. I found out she has purchased a couple interracial DVDs behind my back. Because of this, I bought her a black dildo. She seems to really enjoy me using it on her and loves to talk nasty when I do. Any ideas on getting her to take the real thing? Im sure she's ready for it and wanting it now. Any nice looking b/ms in Colorado want to help out?

The picture attaching is broken so I cant add any photos. PM me if your interested & I will send you one.

Her pics :

Attachments

• mu05.jpg
    mu05.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 4,370
WOW! Get her some hot fat hard cock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Attachments

• c314.jpg
    c314.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 476
8)

Attachments

• c481.jpg
    c481.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 468
Why I cant post them in beter quality is baffling me. It says "File too big".

Attachments

• ct21.jpg
    ct21.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 423
:p

Attachments

• ct7.jpg
    ct7.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 665
Very hot. My girfriend wants to play with her first. :twisted:

re: Tee

You are gorgeous...Have you had black? Do you wnat to be black bred? Is hubby a denied cuckold? !

Another one. Testing the upload quality.

Attachments

• tb005.jpg
    tb005.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 493
Even a bad picture is a GREAT picture of her. Plus I can go look at your other place. :wink: Thanks.

Quality

You triple AAA.... This pics not yet... ;-)

WHAT A BABE!!!!!!!!! Feed her that black python meat! :D

WHAT A BABE!!!!!!!!! Feed her that black python meat! :D

My sugestion is find a black stud to breed her asap and just arrange a meeting with him. Dont tell her just take her to him.The rest will all happen. Do it soon, she is too gorgeous to live without bbc another day.

Any luck yet? She is the hottest I have seen around here! More!!!

Users who are viewing this thread