• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Loves The Big Ones

birdetboy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Wife loves the big ones

I had been dating my wife since we were 16. We were finishing college, were engaged, and our wedding was planned. My wife was still a virgin but we were into heavy petting and oral sex.

Ann was, and still is, a woman who got the guys attention. 5’ 4”, green eyes, and a shape to kill for. Her body was perfectly proportioned. Great legs and ass and nice c cup breasts. She is still beautiful. Get the picture, a wet dream special.

I would pickup magazines at an adult store and we would read stories and letters about slut wives. This would get us both really hot. After a good story she would come with just the slightest effort on my part.

We were 2 months from our wedding, and Ann had begun taking birth control pills. There was this guy (Jim) at school who had been really putting the moves on her. During a number of our petting sessions, Ann would fantasize about being with Jim. This always led to a large orgasm for both of us. She had only dated me and wanted to date another guy before we were married. I agreed under the condition that she told me everything that happened.

She accepted a date. I went out with the boys she went out with Jim. We saw each other the next night and she filled me in on her adventure. She said that Jim drove to a seclude place and they started to make out. After little resistance she let Jim strip her naked and she ended up giving him a blowjob. After much coaxing, Ann admitted that Jim was much larger then I was and that she had all she could do to keep from giving in and fucking him. Ann also had agreed to another date the next week. She said that I had a choice. She would cancel the date if I wanted her to. Ann said that if she went out on this date she would like to have Jim be the first to fuck her. So I had a choice. I could marry a virgin or marry a slut. I told her that my fantasy was to be married to a slut.

Ann did go out with Jim and called me afterwards. She said they went to the same place. After a lot of foreplay she said that she begged Jim to take her. She said that the first time “hurt just a little”, but that Jim gave her great orgasms the 2nd and 3rd time. Ann said that I would have to wait until we were married, but that she planed to fuck Jim every chance she had. They fucked 4 or 5 times a week right up to our wedding. She kept me constantly horny by filling me in on all the details.

On our wedding night, Ann had trouble having an orgasm. She finally admitted that she was now use to a much larger cock and that I did not reach the right spots. She started to fantasize that she was with Jim. During foreplay she would call me Jim and would scream out his name at orgasm.

After a month Ann told me she needed to have bigger cocks. We had moved out of the area and Jim was no longer available. Dan was a friend who was hung like a horse. He was single and always had the hots for Ann. I invited him to spend the weekend with us, and hinted that he was in for a surprise. Dan arrived to find Ann dressed in a short little miniskirt and a very tight top. We had a few drinks and Ann flirted with him nonstop. After we all were a little high, I told Dan that he had been invited to take care of my little slut. Dan gulped as Ann grabbed his hand and almost dragged him to our bedroom. I slept on the couch that weekend and jacked off listening to Ann moan and scream. Dan must have fucked her 10 times in 2 days.

After that Dan would visit for a weekend a month. That was not enough for Ann. She started going to bars. She kept a diary with all the dates and facts. She would let me read the diary and fill me in on all her dates. After 6 months of marriage, Ann had fucked more than 20 different guys. The guys with big dicks became regulars.

This has gone on for 25 years. Ann has been very discreet. Our friends and family do not know what a slut she is. We are in our 50’s, and Ann still needs a big one know and then. Our marriage is very happy. We do most things together, but Ann is always looking for her next stud.

Happy Cuck

Yes, perfect marriage!

You truly have the perfect marriage HC...

birdetboy said:
Wife loves the big ones

I had been dating my wife since we were 16. We were finishing college, were engaged, and our wedding was planned. My wife was still a virgin but we were into heavy petting and oral sex.

Ann was, and still is, a woman who got the guys attention. 5’ 4”, green eyes, and a shape to kill for. Her body was perfectly proportioned. Great legs and ass and nice c cup breasts. She is still beautiful. Get the picture, a wet dream special.

I would pickup magazines at an adult store and we would read stories and letters about slut wives. This would get us both really hot. After a good story she would come with just the slightest effort on my part.

We were 2 months from our wedding, and Ann had begun taking birth control pills. There was this guy (Jim) at school who had been really putting the moves on her. During a number of our petting sessions, Ann would fantasize about being with Jim. This always led to a large orgasm for both of us. She had only dated me and wanted to date another guy before we were married. I agreed under the condition that she told me everything that happened.

She accepted a date. I went out with the boys she went out with Jim. We saw each other the next night and she filled me in on her adventure. She said that Jim drove to a seclude place and they started to make out. After little resistance she let Jim strip her naked and she ended up giving him a blowjob. After much coaxing, Ann admitted that Jim was much larger then I was and that she had all she could do to keep from giving in and fucking him. Ann also had agreed to another date the next week. She said that I had a choice. She would cancel the date if I wanted her to. Ann said that if she went out on this date she would like to have Jim be the first to fuck her. So I had a choice. I could marry a virgin or marry a slut. I told her that my fantasy was to be married to a slut.

Ann did go out with Jim and called me afterwards. She said they went to the same place. After a lot of foreplay she said that she begged Jim to take her. She said that the first time “hurt just a little”, but that Jim gave her great orgasms the 2nd and 3rd time. Ann said that I would have to wait until we were married, but that she planed to fuck Jim every chance she had. They fucked 4 or 5 times a week right up to our wedding. She kept me constantly horny by filling me in on all the details.

On our wedding night, Ann had trouble having an orgasm. She finally admitted that she was now use to a much larger cock and that I did not reach the right spots. She started to fantasize that she was with Jim. During foreplay she would call me Jim and would scream out his name at orgasm.

After a month Ann told me she needed to have bigger cocks. We had moved out of the area and Jim was no longer available. Dan was a friend who was hung like a horse. He was single and always had the hots for Ann. I invited him to spend the weekend with us, and hinted that he was in for a surprise. Dan arrived to find Ann dressed in a short little miniskirt and a very tight top. We had a few drinks and Ann flirted with him nonstop. After we all were a little high, I told Dan that he had been invited to take care of my little slut. Dan gulped as Ann grabbed his hand and almost dragged him to our bedroom. I slept on the couch that weekend and jacked off listening to Ann moan and scream. Dan must have fucked her 10 times in 2 days.

After that Dan would visit for a weekend a month. That was not enough for Ann. She started going to bars. She kept a diary with all the dates and facts. She would let me read the diary and fill me in on all her dates. After 6 months of marriage, Ann had fucked more than 20 different guys. The guys with big dicks became regulars.

This has gone on for 25 years. Ann has been very discreet. Our friends and family do not know what a slut she is. We are in our 50’s, and Ann still needs a big one know and then. Our marriage is very happy. We do most things together, but Ann is always looking for her next stud.

Happy Cuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back