• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife may be coming around.

• Thread starterHusbands_Dark_Desire
  • Start date

Husbands_Dark_Desire

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 14, 2011
I am excited to say that my wife may be coming around to the idea. She has been attracted to a guy at work that would flirt with her for a while now. She added him to her Facebook the other day and was chatting with him. He made a comment on how her ass always distracts him at work and she responded that was what she was trying to accomplish. The next day I went shopping with her and she got a couple pairs of sexy underwear. I joke with her and call them her work panties. She hasn't worn anything like that to work since the last time she did something like that years ago. She tried to say she just bought them and it was nothing to do with the guy at work. We've been married 11 years though and I know that is the reason that she bought them.

Hopefully she will continue to chat with the guy and this will lead to something good and regular. I'm just trying to be patient now and let nature take it's course. It is so exciting to watch her get ready for work now. Knowing that she will be flirting and teasing the guy.

That is great news. Please keep us up to date on what happens ok. Thanks

I definitely will. I can tell she is having a lot of fun with it. They're just chatting on Facebook messenger now. It's been having problems though. I'm trying to get her to give him her number. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely HOT!! Its exciting as hell, isn't it?!!

Yeah it is. It's great. I'm going to post more later tonight. She has been talking with him back and forth on Facebook. There is some pretty good stuff in there.

As I mentioned in another post. My wife wanted me to put a couple of pictures on her phone so the can send them to the guy today. I have a feeling that this is the home stretch and she will be hooked again real soon.

Is she asking for PG pics on her phone, or something a bit naughtier?!

it is so damn hott and a big turn on to hear she is on the right path and it will be a great turn on knowing one day shes going to call you and tell you shes going to his place after work. please keep us informed on any updates on her

He was supposed to feel her ass at work today. He didn't get a chance to though because people were always around them. She got him to pass by our house after she got off of work. They made out while he was feeling all over her. He had to go though. It's going to happen any day now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Husbands_Dark_Desire said:
He was supposed to feel her ass at work today. He didn't get a chance to though because people were always around them. She got him to pass by our house after she got off of work. They made out while he was feeling all over her. He had to go though. It's going to happen any day now.

Any updates? Has she already given her fine married white pussy to him already?

hi husbands. so glad to hear u have a wife open to this. It is a very exciting lifestyle for guys like u and I. As a long timer I can tell u the excitement builds each and every day she continues down the cuckold path. U embolden her to experiment and enjoy that freedom which almost guarantees her gradual dominence over u. Good for u and good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread