• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife may have made me a cuckold again this eve.....

• Thread starterMike1234
  • Start date

Mike1234

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 18, 2009
My wife has had a past long term married coworker as a boyfriend. She did things with him she has never done with me. Long story short about 2 years ago they ended it as his wife/ family became somewhat questioning of their relationship BUT more importantly I think he ended it because my wife started to become jealous of his wife and started to become paranoid about him, becoming too needy.
He is 52, she is 38. He can fuck her soo much better than me, he can last soo much longer, she said his cock is about the same length but much thicker. She lets him cum in her mouth, lets him eat her out whenever they are together.

Long story short, they have been ALONE together since 6:30 tonight and I'm hoping she has made me a cuckold again.

I have texted her but need to be careful as HE has NEVER known that I know.

ME: Are u ok? Is any thing happening?
HER: Yes and Yes
ME: Do tell
HER: not now

waited about 2 hours....

ME: Are u there?
Her: yes
ME: well.....
Her: you will be happy
Me: Do tell
Her; see you when i get home...

I hope she comes home with some very interesting conversations, hope she has sucked his cock at the very least.

I do know they will proceed cautiously and start slow as in fact after 2 years they only started emailing each other last week..

Wish me luck....

Grinch,

I see you straightened out your Yogi Berra quote (from "take one" to "take it").

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Grinch,

I see you straightened out your Yogi Berra quote (from "take one" to "take it").

—Custer

Hm.... Oh, oh.... I see you did have it right all along. Sorry about that.

Custer Laststand said:
Hm.... Oh, oh.... I see you did have it right all along. Sorry about that.
[Offtopic]
The signature is a dynamic object, it gets updated from the site's database. So' if you change it, it will show the new version on both new and old posts. So, you are right, no need to apologize (IMO).

S_zipp99,

Ah.... another interesting factoid about the forum. Thanks.

Grinch:

I rescind my apology.

—Custer

Update on last eve..

Reality is nothing at all happened sexually. However, they talked a bunch, both got things off their chest they needed to say to each other.

Their was flirting, their was joking around, they did talk about the past and both were remembering the good times, they both updated each other on their lives.

When my wife got home I stupidly thought she would tell me they had sex, blowjob etc but then knowing my wife she would not jump into anything like that.

I asked her how the night was and if she thinks their is any hope that he will become her boyfriend again. She said right now its more of a 50/50 chance BUT the kicker is she is going to see him tongiht again!!!!!!!!

Update on my wife cucking me again

Hi All,

After a long dry spell I can say that my wife now has her old boyfriend back and all is good!!

They have been emailing daily for a while but things got physical at work (they work together) on the day before Christmas. They had emailed all morning about being together, about the past, how they miss the past and long story short he emailed her "Stop by my office if you get a minute".

Well she had not been alone in his office for a while and she was nervous.

She went,they talked, and talked, he sat next to her, they stood up together, she asked for a hug and then she hugged him and then they kissed and my wifes hand went to feel his cock on the outside of his pants while they were hugging and kissing. It was at this point (my wife told me that night) that she wanted him more than anything else she has wanted in her life right then and there. Well, it was a work day and they were in his office so the episode was cut short BUT she was able to feel and stroke his cock after he undid his pants. She realized then that she would melt like butter again for him whenever he wanted.

The next encounter was this week. THey emailed and he asked her if you she could meet after work. I asked if her if he told her why? She said No. I then asked her "well, you must have know what he wanted" and she said she did and she felt so great all day knowing she was going to meet him.

After work they stayed late and she went to his office and hugged, kissed, felt his cock on the outside of his pants again. She said he told her to "touch it", she did and it felt great. She said she like when he tells her what to do matter of factly. She told him "she missed it" and she asked if she could taste it. He didnt say a word except to drop his pants and she ended up sucking it up/down for about 15-20 strokes (ok, I asked) but not a full blow job. She was too worried about being in the office.

She came home so horny that we had sex twice that night. She fully admits to me (not to him) that she would do anything for him sexually. She loves the fact that he has some sort of power over her. She is upset over the fact that this is true but not upset in the way it makes her feel?? Make sense?? I told her not to worry about any of that and to do only what she wants and too not deny what she likes about it. This made her feel at ease.
(Its not domination per se but I think she is just sooo submissive to him). I asked her what did she want to happen the other afternoon and her response was perfect to my ears. "I want him to tell me point blank "Come to my office and take it all" or she said "Meet me after work so you can suck my cock". She wants to hear it from bluntly?? If you knew my wife its not her style so this is great for me and her.

They are planning for a get together at my house this weekend!

You should tell them to be careful on work-Email. That stuff can, and often is, monitored. Our system at work looks for all sorts of keywords and flags them. Companies have to be careful, stuff like that can be used in harassment and discrimination lawsuits.

Other than that though - sounds great - sounds like you are like we are - your own sex life seems more energetic and intense. Please share how the weekend goes - what is he telling his family about where he's going?

SoonToBe..

They never use any explicit words at all in email. Thy do know that. If one were to read the email exchanges, you would get suspicious but it could be explained. But I do agree with you on this point and have told her to be very careful....

He tells his family he works late I assume but his kids are older and his wife works so its not a big deal at all for him to be gone for a couple of hours.

He does not know I know. I would say the guy has a brain and must know that know something is going on.. I have emailed him in the past giving him tickets to Pro sporting events and made remarks on my emails like "my wife really loves being with you and she loves talking to you, she comes home very happy so whatever your doing keep doing it..

He doe not respond to that except to say "Thanks for the tickets"

Anyways, will keep you updated and THANKS for responding.

Mike,

I second Soon's comment:

SoonToBe said:
You should tell [your wife and her at-work lover] to be careful on work e-mail. That stuff can, and often is, monitored. Our system at work looks for all sorts of keywords and flags them. Companies have to be careful, stuff like that can be used in harassment and discrimination lawsuits.

Using work e-mail re. sexual affairs is very bad practice. I suggest pointing out to your wife that it is almost certainly against her employer's policies to use work e-mail for personal communications of any kind, and she seems to be forgetting that her e-mail can be and most likely is monitored by her employer's IT people (or "someone" within her company), that it is permanent, and it is also potentially public :eek:.

You might also remind your wife that sexual liaisons are what cell phones were invented for. She and her lover will be better off if they "modernize" their steamy relationship :cool:, get up to speed, and use their personal cell phones to talk with each other :p.

—Custer

Thanks Custer.

This is not your typical large corporate office. This guy practically is the IT department as well but just to be safe they BOTH play it safe with any time of words that are explicit. If one were to read the emails then they would appear as very good friends and a friend of the family.

Tonight is the night though, and as my wife was leaving for work I noticed she took extra time getting ready. She blowdries her hair everyday but today she spent the time extra 1/2 hourto straighten it, she wore a red bra and red g-string thong. Today is casual today so she were tight jeans and a sexy top.

Since she will be at our house a bit before him I told her to change real quick and get some lingerie on and meet him at the door in that. She said "if my mood is right" but she said right now she was not "feeling that" and would meet him in her outfit she has.

I asked her if she was nervous and she said No, not at all. She asked me again if this is what I wanted again and wanted her to do it again and said to me just let me know and I will come up with an excuse if you dont want this.. I told her tonight is the night.!!

I asked her why she wants it and her response was "He makes me feel sexy" and she just can't explain it fully.

I also asked her while hugging and kissing her good bye this am. "Who owns you" ; he does. "Who owns your pussy" ;he does. "Who owns your mouth? ; he does and then last but not least : "Who owns your mind and body" He does. Sometimes she tells me what I want to hear so at times I make her swear on her life that she is telling the truth so after the questiosn and her answers I ask "Swear on your life, my life, the kids life. and she does.

Anyways... got to go to work...

Um.... that seems a bit extreme. Is all this "ownership" stuff actually necessary?

Mike1234 said:
This is not your typical large corporate office. This guy practically is the IT department as well but just to be safe they BOTH play it safe with any time of words that are explicit. If one were to read the emails then they would appear as very good friends and a friend of the family.

OK, whatever works....

Mike1234 said:
Tonight is the night though, .... [today] she wore a red bra and red g-string thong. Today is casual so she were tight jeans and a sexy top.

VERY nice....

Mike1234 said:
I asked her if she was nervous and she said No, not at all. She asked me again if this is what I wanted again and wanted her to do it again and said to me just let me know and I will come up with an excuse if you dont want this.. I told her tonight is the night!!

Awright... you're performing well as your wife's cuckold.

Mike1234 said:
I asked her why she wants it and her response was "He makes me feel sexy" and she just can't explain it fully.

Sounds like as good a reason as any....

Mike1234 said:
I also asked her while hugging and kissing her goodbye this am, "Who owns you?"; he does. "Who owns your pussy?"; he does. "Who owns your mouth?"; he does. And then, last but not least : "Who owns your mind and body?"; he does.

Jeez....

Mike1234 said:
Sometimes she tells me what I want to hear, so at times I make her swear on her life that she is telling the truth. After the questions and her answers, I ask, "Swear on your life, my life, the kids lives...", and she does.

I suppose you had better hope your wife is "just telling you what you want to hear." I mean, what if her lover gets divorced? Would you then insist she follow through on all this "ownership" stuff, and leave you for him?

—Custer

Hi Custer,

Not too concerned if her lover gets a divorce. I would not wish it on him at all! My wife and I are successful in this cuck relationship because we are life partners first and foremost.

Communication before and after is key. After 17 years together and many of those of her having a on/off boyfriend we have discussed exactly as you stated and have gone through scenarios that could play out but at end of the day that is a concern without merit.

Mike

Today on Sunday!!! Wife has been texting her boyfriend all day. One word texts like...
NEED
WANT
BEGGING
COMPLETE

She was sooo worked up and ultra crazy horny that she would have done anything he asked her.

He replied.
I'm going to make you BEG.

She replied.

PLEASE

They are meeting at the train station lot and she will get in his truck. She said to me "should I change" I said, "yes, into something sexy", I said "take off you bra so you dont waste time".

She said "should i change my jeans into sweats" I said, "yes and take off your underwear so he can feel your pussy easily"

She left the house wearing, loose fitting sweats, no underwear, no bra, tank top. She was sooo hot.

I told her I would take the kids and leave them the house but she felt bad doing that and didnt watn to distrub kids just for this, especially on Palm Sunday!

She just texted me. "done begging :0), going to get grocerys, see you soon"

Mike1234 said:
Hi All,

After a long dry spell I can say that my wife now has her old boyfriend back and all is good!!

They have been emailing daily for a while but things got physical at work (they work together) on the day before Christmas. They had emailed all morning about being together, about the past, how they miss the past and long story short he emailed her "Stop by my office if you get a minute".

Well she had not been alone in his office for a while and she was nervous.

She went,they talked, and talked, he sat next to her, they stood up together, she asked for a hug and then she hugged him and then they kissed and my wifes hand went to feel his cock on the outside of his pants while they were hugging and kissing. It was at this point (my wife told me that night) that she wanted him more than anything else she has wanted in her life right then and there. Well, it was a work day and they were in his office so the episode was cut short BUT she was able to feel and stroke his cock after he undid his pants. She realized then that she would melt like butter again for him whenever he wanted.

The next encounter was this week. THey emailed and he asked her if you she could meet after work. I asked if her if he told her why? She said No. I then asked her "well, you must have know what he wanted" and she said she did and she felt so great all day knowing she was going to meet him.

After work they stayed late and she went to his office and hugged, kissed, felt his cock on the outside of his pants again. She said he told her to "touch it", she did and it felt great. She said she like when he tells her what to do matter of factly. She told him "she missed it" and she asked if she could taste it. He didnt say a word except to drop his pants and she ended up sucking it up/down for about 15-20 strokes (ok, I asked) but not a full blow job. She was too worried about being in the office.

She came home so horny that we had sex twice that night. She fully admits to me (not to him) that she would do anything for him sexually. She loves the fact that he has some sort of power over her. She is upset over the fact that this is true but not upset in the way it makes her feel?? Make sense?? I told her not to worry about any of that and to do only what she wants and too not deny what she likes about it. This made her feel at ease.
(Its not domination per se but I think she is just sooo submissive to him). I asked her what did she want to happen the other afternoon and her response was perfect to my ears. "I want him to tell me point blank "Come to my office and take it all" or she said "Meet me after work so you can suck my cock". She wants to hear it from bluntly?? If you knew my wife its not her style so this is great for me and her.

They are planning for a get together at my house this weekend!

===========

MY house? mmmmm

Duke,

Say what you mean please. You wrote "MY house? mmmmmm".

The sad thing is that after all the "views" your the only response I got. :O(

Since you seem to be the only one willing to reply please reply with what you think of yesterdays post. (p.s. you read way too far into the "my house"; it is our house, she is my wife, etc, its called typing pretty darn fast... its true, its real, its authentic)

Again, please reply!

Great posts Mike. Sounds like your wife knows what she wants and has found it. Keep posting as I want to hear more of her adventures and your thoughts.

Exciting Post

Mike, Please keep us updated with events. Thanks for sharing.

She Sure Sounds Hot

Mike, I for one concur, your wife is making all of us hot out here. Thanks for posting and PLEASE keep it up. She should be laid by now , right? Tell her she is creating a lot of hard cocks for us who are into her adventures and if she is not already screwed by this dude to hurry up or find herself another big cock. Cheers from okdeacon :p

Mike1234 said:
Duke,

Say what you mean please. You wrote "MY house? mmmmmm".

The sad thing is that after all the "views" your the only response I got. :O(

Since you seem to be the only one willing to reply please reply with what you think of yesterdays post. (p.s. you read way too far into the "my house"; it is our house, she is my wife, etc, its called typing pretty darn fast... its true, its real, its authentic)

Again, please reply!

==========

cucks don't usually get so possessive
of the house he lives in with his cuckoldress

Users who are viewing this thread