• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife may try!

• Thread starter_teebone
  • Start date
Where you at?

Got some more pics emailed. Any comments on these. Cat got your tongue? I think they are from a few different times. Lets get the story.

Attachments

• handjob1.jpg
    handjob1.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 547
  • handjob2.jpg
    handjob2.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 578
  • matty1.jpg
    matty1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 655
lets see some more pics show me her riding a big black one

Pics

Those are hot pics Matty, but not of my wife. I assure everyone who has seen her pics that the ones I post are real. We have not taken any action shots with any of her hookups. The guys may have, but I have yet to see them. Matty did go to college with my wife, but I think it is wishfull thinking that those pics are her. I took down some because there were people using them as thier own on other sites. Here are some that we took a while ago and just found them on my laptop.

that is one piecs of ass there teebone

Thanks Sparks, we have a big weekend planned for the week of the 21st. Hopefully I will have some more pics and stories to share.

Recent Pics

Here are some pics from a night in a hotel a couple months ago.

great thread

What was the occasion? I didnt see any BBC in the pictures. She is one HOT WIFE!!! When was the last time yall hooked up?

Your wife had BBC at College, so talk gently to her about whether she enjoyed it or not. This will help her to build up mind pictures of the possibility of it happening again. If she understands why you would like her to take a black lover, and that you will remain monogamous to her while she is polymorous, then she will ease into BBC again.

Don't push too hard, give her time to handle the "roll back of the wedding vows" to allow her the freedom to have fun dates with black studs of her choice.

Offer to buy her new clothes for her dating, and give her the freedom to decide how long each date will be. Don't put rules on her dating, just encourage her to go with the flow of ENJOYING HERSELF TO THE MAXIMUM.

She will reward you with better sex, providing you treat her well and put her pleasure on a pedestal ahead of your own.

Help your wife by taking on more of the household duties, to free her up so that she is "fresher" (less tired) and therefore has more energy to give to this extra sex.

Because you want her to go BBC, she must feel that she has as much time as she needs to "grow the relationship" with a Bull lover. This could sometimes mean, she can't spend as much time with you. She may want to stay with her Bull for 1-2 days at a time if she is having a good time. Show you love her by giving her THAT SPACE.

Initially, she will want personal privacy to be with her bull, and if she wants to bring him home for the night or weekend, then you should offer to vacate the marital bed and sleep the night in a spare bedroom. This demonstrates your desire for her to enjoy herself.

Good luck.

The photographs are very sexy, especially the erotically long heels. The female bum always looks classy when displayed like this.

Soon

minuteman said:
What was the occasion? I didnt see any BBC in the pictures. She is one HOT WIFE!!! When was the last time yall hooked up?

A little foliage tour was the occasion. We have not hooked up in a little while. We are going to Homecoming weekend at her college this weekend, so I guess we will see what happens.

Back for more.......

Here are pics from last weekend. Story to follow.

Back for more.......

More from Friday night.

love the pic's teebone looks like she enjoyed herself there

Users who are viewing this thread