• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife may try!

• Thread starter_teebone
  • Start date
Gone?

Teebone, were still waiting to see some pics or atleast find out what is going on with her??

The Sounds of Silence

matty said:
Teebone, were still waiting to see some pics or atleast find out what is going on with her??

The deafening silence and extended absence speaks for itself. And regardless what may eventually transpire - even if Teebone DOES post something more - the inconsistency says one word: CAUTION

Inconsistent.

I apologize for no updates, but have been busy in both business and personal lives. Some things have transpired, and I will update everyone.

Anxious

Man' I love Teebones Tales. I'm anxious to hear what has transpired, as of late.

Whats happened lately

Once again, I caution some of the guys on this site. Before you go through with any plans, be aware that it may go farther than you planned. We took a little vacation to Hershey Pa a couple weekends ago. Just the two of us for a nice little getaway. We got a nice suite at a local hotel and checked in on Saturday afternoon. We decided to hit the amusement park in the afternoon. Its cheaper and the lines are shorter. It was in the high 90's so she decide to wear a bikini top and a pair of small white shorts. The shorts showed off her legs and were only maybe an inch below her ass cheeks. We got to the park and rode a couple of rides, and the whole time we were walking around I noticed the looks she was getting. She was really enjoying the attention also. We walked past a group of guys, probably in thier late 20's, early 30's and they turned around to look at her and made some pretty explicit comments on her ass and tits. When they did, she looked over her shoulder and grinned

Continued

She used to get real pissy about anyone saying any sexual comments to her in public, but obviously her attitude has changed lately. I didnt really think too much about the whole incident, because I think she dressed that way to get comments. A little later we decided to go on one of the Roller Coasters and there was a long line. I decided to go get us a couple of Lemonades from one of the stands. I waited in the line for about 10 minutes and started to head back to the ride to get in line. The group of guys that had commented had gotten into the line behind her and they were all talking and laughing. Also, while I was gone, the line had moved pretty fast and Kay was too far up for me to get to without jumping about 3 fences. I yelled for her to just come back to the end of the line, but she yelled that the guys she had met had 5 and needed an extra anyhow, so she was going to ride and meet me back at the front in a minute. In the group of guys I noticed there were 2 black guys and 3 white guys. I thought to myself,"Oh boy here we go." It still turned me on to see her get the extra attention, but I was looking forward to some good fucking alone when we got back to the hotel and the way things have been going, it was touch and go at best.

easy

just use ambi*n to erase her resistance. she'll cooperate with anything.

Continued

After a little while the ride was over and they all came back to the entrance where I was standing. The guys were laughing and Kay was telling them to stop teasing. I asked what was so funny, and she said that since the coaster went upside down, her tits had fallen out of her bikini top and when she stood up to get off the ride, they had all gotten a show. It was no wonder considering how small the top was. She introduced the guys to me. They were in town for the weekend for a bachelor party. They all seemed like pretty good guys, but I was suprised by how aggresive they were. One of the black guys shook my hand and said,"You are one lucky guy, your wife has a great set of tits." I didnt really know what to say and I looked at Kay to gauge her reaction, expecting embarassment. She slapped him on the shoulder playfully and just giggled. I told him thanks and shook the rest of thier hands. They decided to go on a ride kind of like a roller coaster that went through some water. Like I said before, Kay was wearing white shorts and earlier she had mentioned that if they got wet, you would be able to see right through them. I reminded her of this fact, and one of the guys said,"Well, weve seen the top, why not the bottom."

You had better get used to the fact that your sweet wife is a BBC slut. She may have got away for awhile, but she's been turned out now.

The slut of all sluts

teebone said:
If I was suprised by the size, she was hypnotized by it.

She dropped to her knees and grabbed the waist band of his underwear and pulled them down to his ankles. His cock was still only semi-hard and it had to be 10 inches long and about the size of a persons wrist around. She grabbed it with her hands and just stared with a hungry look in her eyes. She started kissing all over the head and his cock started pointing up.

She looked over at me and just smiled...

My wife looked up at him and said "Please fuck me with that huge cock."

I could see her lips stretched around his dark skin. His cock was pulling the inside of her pussy out everytime he withdrew. She was coming so much that is sounded like a plunger in a toilet.

Once you go black...

Continued

By the time we decided to ride the water ride, I think it was something like the Water Force or something like that, it was getting dark. There was about a 30 minute wait for the ride and the whole time the guys were laughing and making comments about Kay. One of the black guys, his name was Brad, asked if my wife had even been to Hershey Park before. She said no, but then he asked if she had ever rode any other "Chocolate rides" before. We all got where he was going with the question and for the first time of the day, she got a little embarassed. They all took this to mean yes and started clapping and giving high fives all around. I kind of gave a little nervous chuckle. Brad said,"See fellas, I told you she was down. Thats five apiece." I asked what was with the 5 bucks and he told us that as soon as they passed Kay, he could tell by the way she looked at him and turned around that she was had been with a black dude. So he bet all of his buddies. I asked him how he could tell, and he said after being around white girls, he can almost smell it on them. Kay was still a little embarassed, but he put his arm around her and said,"Hey, its no problem with us, we love tight little white girls." I was shocked at the tight part of the comment. It was the most forward thing anyone said yet. Then he whispered in her ear something that made her laugh and he took his arm off of her. We finally got to the front of the line and the boat was arranged so two people sat on a bench, but all of us could get in the boat. Kay got in and Brad got in right behind her. I didnt want to seem like an asshole and I just got on the bench right behind them. He took her hand and asked if what he said upset her and she just smiled. He kept a hold of her hand when the ride took off. The ride lasted about 2 minutes and as expected we were all soaked. When Kay stood up, her shorts were transparent. You could see she was wearing a dark red thong. Her hair was also wet and the water made her skin shine. We got off the ride and all of the guys were staring at Kay and teasing her about her underwear showing. She then pointed at Brad and said, you havent got much room to talk. His tan shorts were nearly see through and they were stuck to his body. You could see the outline of his cock, and eventhough it was soft, it was probably eight inches and hanging down his leg. He asked Kay if she liked what she saw, and I will never forget what she said. She said,"You being wet, is getting me very wet." They all laughed and one of the white guys, Phillip told her to take a look at his pants. She looked over and I could tell by her expression that she was impressed. He was huge. I could not get over it, and neither could Kay. She said,"You have to be the best hung white guy in the world." He just laughed and said,"Never seen one bigger." I took this opportunity to announce it was time for Kay and I to go. It was getting dark and the park was going to be closing soon. Kay acted disappointed, but we started saying our good-byes. I was relieved and was about to walk away when one of the guys suggested he buy us dinner at a local restraunt. Much to my chagrin, Kay perked right up and said,"That sounds great."

hot ass love to fill it

Dinner

Since no one knew of any restraunts in the area, we decided to go back to our hotel. There were several restraunts in the hotel with different themes. The group of guys was staying at a nearby hotel and they decided to go back to their hotel and get cleaned up and we decided to do the same. On the car ride to the lodge, I asked Kay what her intentions were. I might not have asked the right way, and she could tell I was irritated. She said,"Remember, you were definitly up for some adventure when we started all of this, so now I just want to have a little fun. You should just relax and enjoy everything." I was far from relaxed and enjoying this. It is exciting to think about and fantasize about, but in reality, it is mind boggling to think of your wife flirting and even more with other guys. She started telling me how on the water ride she kept leaning against Brad and how hot it was making her. She said her panties were soaked before we ever got on the ride. She pulled her panties and shorts to the side and stuck a finger in her pussy. It was sloppy wet. She took the finger and put it in my mouth. Her pussy tasted so good, I just wanted to stay in the room with my face buried in it. I knew the odds of that were pretty long. She started rubbing her clit and jamming a couple of fingers in her pussy. It was very hard to drive and the traffic was terrible. I was glad we were in an SUV that sat up pretty high. She reclined her seat back and pretty soon, she had another finger in her pussy and then finally 4 fingers in. She was jamming them in and out and moaning at the top of her lungs. She came and I could see the juice run out of her cunt. She put her seat back up and said,"I just had to get some relief."

Great story - need some pics to go with it

great story

Yes i agree. Your story and hot wife are inspiring and I cant wait till the next one.

Continued

When we got back to the lodge, I decided to lay down and take a nap before getting ready to go out with the guys we had hung out with. I must have been asleep for about an hour when my wife came out of the bathroom dressed to go out. I knew I was in trouble when I saw her.

Continued

My jaw dropped. She suggested we have a glass of Champagne on the balcony of our room. When we went outside, she sat down in one of the chairs and I couldnt believe how short the skirt was. She had on a pair of black lace boyshorts. "Kay, when you cross your legs, I can see your pussy. Well, its a good thing I shaved really close" was her reply. While we were finishing the bottle of Champagne, our room phone rang and Kay went inside to answer it. It was Brad. Kay and he decided that we would meet in one of the rooms in our hotel. Kay walked back out onto the patio in a about 15 minutes and I could see her nipples were clearly hard through her shirt. "Did he say something interesting." I asked. After they had been talking a minutes, he had told her how hot she looked today at the park. He asked her if she was turned on by his cock. She told him about rubbing her pussy on the ride back to the hotel. He told her to take her hand and put it inside her pussy and tell him how wet it was. I asked her if it was. She walked in front of my chair and pulled up the front of her skirt. "See for yourself." I pulled her underwear to the side and rubbed my finger down her slit. She was very wet. I was already milky white and when I touched her clit, she about fainted. I started playing with her clit right on the patio. Her knees were so shaky she could barely stand. She cums nearly instantly when you hit her G spot. I stuck a finger in her cunt and curled it around and she came so hard she was gushing. She collapsed in her chair. After she collected herself, she said her underwear and stockings were too wet to wear so she had to take them off. I was so hard, I thought I was going to come right in my pants. I asked her to blow me, but she said we had to get going and meet Brad and his friends.

Dinner

When we got to the restaurant, everyone was already seated. They waved Kay and I over and I saw all 5 guys watching her walk to the table. Each one stood and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek like they were old friends. Strangely, this irritated me very much. I guess it was the fact that now all 5 were taking liberties with Kay. I was sure that Brad had told them about thier phone conversation and they felt that gave them license. We were sitting in a wrap around booth and Kay slid in next to Phillip and I slid in next to her on the end of the booth. Everyone was laughing and even I was enjoying the conversation. After we ate, the drinks kept flowing. At one point, my wife told the guys that it seemed to her that this was a pretty boring bachelor party. The guys said since some were already married, their wives had booked the party and there were really no strip bars or anything very exciting in the area. "Well, until this afternoon." one of the guys said and looked at Kay. "From what I hear, this afternoon was pretty exciting to you also," Phillip said and grinned at Kay. He said Brad had told them all how she had made her self have an orgasm on the way back to the room. One of the guys said "I think it is a shame you had to take care of that yourself." I told them I was driving, but still got a good show. Brad said,"I would have pulled over to take care of that sweet pussy." "How do you know if it is sweet or not" asked Kay. Brad then got very a very serious look on his face and said,"Quit teasing. I want you to take you finger and stick it in your pussy right now." I was suprised at his tone and expected Kay to either laugh it off or refuse, but I looked down at her lap and saw her spread her legs and slide her hand up her skirt. The whole time she never lost eye contact with Brad. She had her hand under her skirt for a couple of seconds and pulled it out. Brad took her fingers and put two of them in his mouth and sucked on them. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes. He pulled her fingers out and said,"I knew it would be sweet." Before he put her fingers in his mouth, I think everyone at the table noticed how wet they were. Kay took a second to compose herself and pull her skirt down. I noticed Brad now had his hand on her thigh about 2 inches up from the knee. Brad whispered in her ear and she took her hand and put it in his lap. Her eyes widened a little bit and I could tell she was impressed. We sat in the booth and made some small talk for a while, the whole time Brad was rubbing her inner thigh. I am not sure, but it seemed like she was slumping in the booth trying to get his hand closer to her pussy. We were all pretty ***** by this time and one of the guys said that it was a shame that the groom-to-be wouldnt be getting a lap dance for his party. Up until this point, I had no idea who was getting married. I dont know how we never got to that, but I was suprised that it was Phillip. Kay was pretty loopy, so she said,"I could give him a lap dance, but I am not getting naked in front of all of you." I said,"Kay, your no stripper, I doubt you know how." She said,"How hard can it be, you dance around and grind on him a little bit. Besides, your not allowed to touch the stripper, right." The groom to be, Phillip said,"You would be great and I promise I wouldnt touch." She then told him that she would only get into her bra and panties and I had to be there. He quickly agreed and asked where she wanted to do it. She told him that we could go up to our room. Brad looked over and said,"Can I watch?" I was reluctant, but Kay said it was OK if he came up also. She repeated,"Just to watch." But he had already tasted her pussy and she had rubbed his cock earlier, so I had my doubts. The four of us got up over a chorus of moans and groans from the other guys. My wife told them that they got a show earlier at the park and she was sorry. I was thankful that only Brad and Phillip were coming up. I had a feeling that more than a lapdance was going to happen, but I had avoided my wife being gang banged.

Cont.

As we left the restaurant and Kay was getting stares from all of the men. Her skirt had slid up on her waist and you could nearly see the bottom of her ass cheeks. She led the way, with me behind and Phillip and Brad behind us. Brad whispered in my ear,"Nice view, huh." I just nodded. Even after all that had happened, I was still in kind of a trance. I guess a little shocked. Kay told the guys to wait in the lobby and come up in 10 minutes. Kay and I got into the elevator and as soon as the doors closed I pounced on her. I had her up against the side of the elevator nearly fucking her. I was pinching one of her nipples and put my other hand in her panties. I swear that I could feel the heat coming off of her pussy. She was moaning and kissing me and all of a sudden the elevator doors opened and we realized we hadnt even pushed the button. So everyone in the lobby waiting for an elevator got an eyeful of my hand up Kays skirt. Unfortunatly two people got in the elevator with us and we had to keep our hands off each other. I was standing behind Kay in the elevator and she was grinding her ass into my crotch. I was so hot knowing just a couple of feet in front of us were to people we didnt know. We got to our floor and we had to walk past the other people on our way out. As soon as the door closed we both started laughing and headed off to our room.

Cont

Once we were in our room, I asked my wife what she had planned. She said she was going to relax and let it happen. We opened one of the bottles of wine we had brought and she gulped down 2 glasses. She had hung up her stockings to dry when we left and she went in the bathroom and put them back on. There was a knock on the door and I opened it and let Brad and Phillip in. They had brought a six pack and I put it in the refrigerator. They sat on the couch and Kay sat between them. I sat in a chair across from the three of them. With Kay sitting across from me, I could see the tops of her stockings and when she uncrossed her legs, I could see the lips of her pussy. I just wanted to get on my knees and eat it. She kept crossing and uncrossing her legs just to feel it on her pussy. We sat there and talked for about ten minutes then Phillip said,"How about that lap dance we talked about." She told him OK, but only down to the bra and panties. They agreed, but I knew it would go further than that. Especially with Brad there. The only radio in the room was a clock radio and she found a channel playing some upbeat music. She turned off most of the lights in the room and started walking over to Phillip. He was sitting on a couch against the wall and there was a big mirror behind it. She looked at me through the mirror and smiled a sly smile and winked. She started swaying and rubbing her hands up and down her body. I thought to myself she is going to be better at this than I thought. She kneeled down and hiked her skirt up as she did. I could see her pussy lips hanging out from underneath her skirt. She put her head in Phillips lap and acted like she was giving him head. He put his hands on her head and started to pull it into her crotch. She grabbed his hands and shook her head no. She said,"Remember, no touching the stripper." Brad and I laughed and Phillip pulled his hands back and put them over his head. She stood up and slid her skirt down over her hips. She pulled her top up over her head and straddled Phillip on the couch. She leaned in so her tits were in his face. The only keeping him from sucking her nipples was her thin bra. She sat down on his cock and even though he had his pants on, I think she could feel it. She took her long hair and rubbed it all over his face and then she kissed him on the neck. The whole time she was bouncing up and down on his hard cock through his pants. Brad and I were entranced by the show she was putting on. She got back off of him and reached down and unbuttoned his pants. He lifted up so she could pull them down. She also pulled down his boxer shorts and his dick stood straight up. He was definitly big. She leaned over and started sucking his cock. I couldnt see exactly what she was doing, but from experience I can tell you she gives great head. After only a few seconds he said he was going to cum. That only gave her more encouragement and after a couple more bobs on his dick, he stiffened and Kay started saying mmmmm around his cock as he came in her mouth. She milked him dry and stood up. She turned around and grabbed a tissue to wipe off her mouth. He must have came in buckets, because she usually swallows any size load. Phillip started acting a little nervous then and pulled up his pants. He was saying, Oh shit, I am getting married next week. Brad and I told him not to worry, no one would find out. He was kind of in a panic and told Brad he was going back to their hotel. Brad tried to calm him down, but he kept apologizing to Kay and saying he had to go. Kay told him not to worry that it was her pleasure and she didnt care if he was getting married or not. She said,"I hate to see you leave, I really wanted you to fuck me with that thing." He seemed embarassed, said his goodbyes and left the room. Brad, Kay and I stood there kind of stunned and I said" anyone want another drink." Everyone agreed we should have a drink and relax for a few minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread