• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife On a Date as Hubby Cums Along

• Thread starterBarbi - Naughty Slut Wife
  • Start date

Barbi - Naughty Slut Wife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2007
www.barbisluttyadventures.com
Hi guys!! I haven't been on here in a little while. Hopefully everyone's summer has been good.

Ok, so not too long ago, I decided to go out on a date where my husband came along (dinner and night club afterwards). He had a chance to take some snapshots of me as you can see with a few I've attached. I made my hubby sit in the backseat of the car to our destination. Throughout the entire night, I held hands with my date, kissed him, and got very affectionate. After the night club scene, we decided to take a limo back to my dates's place where in the limo I started to get naughty with my date as my hubby watched again. Once we got to his place, we went upstairs as my hubby was left downstairs to think about how good my pussy was being fucked.

That night was so erotic and I happened to have another recent repeat. :)

Hugs and blowjobs,
Barbi Sinclair

Attachments

• cuck_01800.jpg
    cuck_01800.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 2,859
  • cuck_02800.jpg
    cuck_02800.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 2,570
  • cuck_03800.jpg
    cuck_03800.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 2,948
Reactions: Maikell4141
Tattoo's in general will fade over time. I have a playboy bunny on my ass and still looks crisp today. I have never had it touched up and got it 15 plus years ago. My husband has my name on his arm he got 10 years ago. His tattoo isn't quite as crisp as it once was.You can still see the name it the lines have gotten wider then when it was first done. It really depend on the artist who tattoo's you on how long it will stay crisp and also how well you keep it covered with sunscreen. You at least need a SPF 30 to do any sort of good. My daugher got a black rose on her lower back 4 1/2 years ago. Since she gained alot of weight since then, it is a much wider rose now. there are several factor with getting ink. Is it something you will want when you are 80? I have several tattoo's,My arms are sleaved, I have a slave tattoo on the back of my neck,Playboy bunny on my ass, A Tribal design with my husbands name on my ankle and my lastest one is the cuckold symbol on the back of my shoulder. I like tattoo's and most of my fans online do as well.Good luck with your tattoo, if you do get one then choice your artist based on quality and not cost. :D
MacNfries said:
You mentioned you were thinking of a lower back tattoo. Hope you'll reconsider that. Tattoos eventually fade and you end up with a blue tattoo that looks like crap unless you go back to get 'em recolored.
Good luck. Hubby's a fortunate guy. Mac

MacNfries said:
barbisinclair, nice ... very, very nice. You're a beautiful lady. I checked out your website as well. I may have to try it sometime. I prefer a 30-day "non-reoccuring" and noticed you don't offer but a 90-day "non-reoccuring". Hope you'll offer a 30 day "non-reoccuring" plan sometime. I saved your site in my Favorites. I love the creampies ... noticed the samples on your site showed mostly condom use. Although smart, I love watching the semen of another man seep out of my woman, and then getting sloppy seconds as you indicated.
You mentioned you were thinking of a lower back tattoo. Hope you'll reconsider that. Tattoos eventually fade and you end up with a blue tattoo that looks like crap unless you go back to get 'em recolored.
Good luck. Hubby's a fortunate guy. Mac

Hi MacNfries! Thank you for your wonderful comments. :) While many sites offer recurring, there is always the chance for cancellation. I have now incorporated a 2-day trial membership into the billing options.

Many of my adventures are spontaneous, and although I prefer bareback over condom use, one can never be careful enough nowadays. My husband always fucks me bareback and I have many creampies on my site from him, and the occasional 'lucky' guy whom I know is 100% clean. Otherwise, I love receiving facials, swallowing cum, and smearing it all over my tits. :)

In regards to tattoos, I haven't inked myself yet. I love art, and I always imagined getting one tasteful tattoo on my body. But the funny thing is, I also enjoy looking so innocent on the outside without a mark of ink on me (except the occasional pen marks on my fingers, he-he, from pens), but deep down, I'm one naughty slut wife. :D I still can't make up my mind, so I thought if I'm not 100% sure, I won't get one on impulse. I have considered though if I get one, will it fade away? My husband has one, and he's had to get it re-touched as the ink did fade out a bit.

hotwifeapril said:
Tattoo's in general will fade over time. I have a playboy bunny on my ass and still looks crisp today. I have never had it touched up and got it 15 plus years ago. My husband has my name on his arm he got 10 years ago. His tattoo isn't quite as crisp as it once was.You can still see the name it the lines have gotten wider then when it was first done. It really depend on the artist who tattoo's you on how long it will stay crisp and also how well you keep it covered with sunscreen. You at least need a SPF 30 to do any sort of good. My daugher got a black rose on her lower back 4 1/2 years ago. Since she gained alot of weight since then, it is a much wider rose now. there are several factor with getting ink. Is it something you will want when you are 80? I have several tattoo's,My arms are sleaved, I have a slave tattoo on the back of my neck,Playboy bunny on my ass, A Tribal design with my husbands name on my ankle and my lastest one is the cuckold symbol on the back of my shoulder. I like tattoo's and most of my fans online do as well.Good luck with your tattoo, if you do get one then choice your artist based on quality and not cost. :D

Hi howifeapril! Thank you so much for providing all the information and your experience with tattoos. I'm sure your tattoos must look really pretty, and it's amazing you've had one for 15 years without the need of a touch up. . Yes, I did ask myself the same question that if I get one, will I like it at 80? I know I tend to go through phases with fashion, and not that long ago, even changing my hair color. I know ink is a bit more difficult to change or remove. You're right about one thing though, annd that is to choose an artist based on quality. If I'm going to ink my body that will be a long-term thing, then it better be done by someone experienced that will deliver a tattoo to my liking. Well, if I finally decide to get one, I'll make sure I share it with everyone on here. In the meantime, I'm still undecisive about it. xoxo

I think there's a clear difference between legitimate posts by a real hotwife who runs her own pay-to-play site on the side, and spam posts for a commercial site with models pretending to be hotwives.

This case falls into the former category, not the latter.

We also list our video clips site when we post here. It's great when someone buys a clip but we would post here even if we were not selling because we like to show off.

Thank you ptahousewife for clarifying the difference between the two. As many that know me, l am a 100% real hotwife that lives the lifestyle, and yes, I do have an amateur website, not a commerical website, that I'm not shy to show off. :) I enjoy being part of this community to interact with people and not to spam. And just like you, I would still be on here if I hadn't had a website.

barbisinclair said:
Hi howifeapril! Thank you so much for providing all the information and your experience with tattoos. I'm sure your tattoos must look really pretty, and it's amazing you've had one for 15 years without the need of a touch up. . Yes, I did ask myself the same question that if I get one, will I like it at 80? I know I tend to go through phases with fashion, and not that long ago, even changing my hair color. I know ink is a bit more difficult to change or remove. You're right about one thing though, annd that is to choose an artist based on quality. If I'm going to ink my body that will be a long-term thing, then it better be done by someone experienced that will deliver a tattoo to my liking. Well, if I finally decide to get one, I'll make sure I share it with everyone on here. In the meantime, I'm still undecisive about it. xoxo

Actually, tattoo removal has come LIGHT YEARS in techknowlogy in the last 10 years. By the time you decide you no longer want it, removal will take less time than having it put on. Up until the 80s, pretty much you either cut them off or sanded them off, both of left horrid scarring. Now days, several treatments of lasers and it is a distant memory. The laser basicly "breaks up" the ink andyour body dissolves it on its own. They even have specialty inks now that with only 1 laser treatment they are gone. Go in and talk to an artist that is current on new tech and you will be amazed at what is being done.

"Aleve' is an ex of mine who has been harassing me on the net, who happens to have been a member of my website on and off for the past year, watching and jerking off to my videos. A man who gets so angry because he can't stand the fact that he's no longer with me and can't stand that I have a successful marriage with my husband and the fact that we have the greatest sex life. So what does he do? Attempt to ruin my name and website with lies, how pathetic! What he doesn't realize is that he's the one being monitored with a trace of all his IPs on the net, not other people. This post is just more evidence for me, thanks aleve.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Barbi,

Please keep posting your pics and comments.
I don't know why some people get bent out of shape.
I don't belong to your site, I never have paid for any sites, but I can easily detect a fine assed wife when I see one, and it is an absolute pleasure seeing one enjoy some excellent fucking (particularly if it is extramarital)!

Keep on keepin' on, babe! :cool:

Ballspanking said:
Dear Barbi,

Please keep posting your pics and comments.
I don't know why some people get bent out of shape.
I don't belong to your site, I never have paid for any sites, but I can easily detect a fine assed wife when I see one, and it is an absolute pleasure seeing one enjoy some excellent fucking (particularly if it is extramarital)!

Keep on keepin' on, babe! :cool:

Thank you Ballspanking! I'm definitely not going to allow a jealous and obsessed ex stop me from posting on here. He's definitely not welcome to this community forum especially when he talks bad about the lifestyle. I'm glad you can appreciate, and like so many other people on here, the lifestyle especially when a married couple or bf/gf have so much faith and trust in each other and the open communication to live out their fantasies. Some people just don't get it becasue they don't have that with their partner. My ex is extremely obsessive to the point where I had to get the FBI involved. Some people just don't realize what they have until they lose it, and my obsessive ex must be one of those. Unlike him, I have moved on and found a great husband that just allows me to be me without being a control freak.

wow kitkatt, YOU ARE as clueless as you look. How obvious is it that you just signed up and wrote a similar post because your last two posts have been deleted and you've been banned. Signing up under a new member with another IP address, are you that clueless, and to have this IP match with your other ones? Again, here's more evidence for authorities. You are too clueless. I feel sorry for you.

[Added by Mod: if you find any post offending, please report it and it will be dealt with. Don't start an argue in the thread, it's useless and it will make the thread unreadable and unpleasant. Thank you.]

barbisinclair said:
wow kitkatt, YOU ARE as clueless as you look. How obvious is it that you just signed up and wrote a similar post because your last two posts have been deleted and you've been banned. Signing up under a new member with another IP address, are you that clueless, and to have this IP match with your other ones? Again, here's more evidence for authorities. You are too clueless. I feel sorry for you.

Need I reiterate myself again? Here, just in case you missed it, you can read it again, LOL.

barbisinclair said:
Need I reiterate myself again? Here, just in case you missed it, you can read it again, LOL.
Please stick to the thread... All messages of this kind will be deleted.
Whoever wants to argue, should do it outside these forums!!

s_zip99,

I tend to agree with you, Zip, but frankly, Barbi is just responding to people that insist on harassing her on her thread...
Maybe you could go after them...? ;)

Ballspanking said:
s_zip99,

I tend to agree with you, Zip, but frankly, Barbi is just responding to people that insist on harassing her on her thread...
Maybe you could go after them...? ;)

Thank you Ballspanking; yes, I was just responding to the other posts of harassment whom I'm very well aware of the individual who is doing this, and it's too bad other members of this forum have to read such false irrelevant slander about me in my thread.

Users who are viewing this thread