• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Pics

• Thread starterjumpy
  • Start date
Nice mouth stretch on the 4th photo. I think your slut, ***** wife needs my cock ramming in her ass. Whilst I push her head firmly onto your dick and stretcth her mouth proper, till she gags. Then you can clean up her cum filled bum hole whilst I pound her face until I cover her face in my cum, like she deserves.

wow! the hostility

I guess jumpy is pretty jumpy. All i did was ask what happened to the tattoos and he starts slinging the insults.

Sorry renonympho

The insults weren't intended for you. I was just explaining that the tatoos were fake. No offense intended.

she has a very wet juicy cunt and i would be happy to lick her clean and bury my tongue in her cunt any time.

Last edited by a moderator:
More comments needed. More pics coming soon.

jumpy said:
I would love to here more comments. The nastier the better.

Wow man you have a ver lovley wife. Thanks for sharing her with me. Have you ever thought about or done a 3 some???I wouldnt mind doing her at all andjust the thought of her sucking me is awsome.
Butch

Last edited by a moderator:
Think about it all the time

I would love to watch my wife getting fucked by 2 or more guys. Watching my wife in a gangbang would be amazing.

Still here

Anyone else want to fuck my wife.. Please!!

I'd love to "save up" for about a week and then nut hard in her...there'd be cum dripping out of her for the rest of the night.

Visual aids

Would it look like this?

Attachments

• edit340.jpg
    edit340.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 442
  • edit343.jpg
    edit343.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 454
  • edit344.jpg
    edit344.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 687
nice cumshot

that looks great to lick and fuck more. let me see some ass please.

Attachments

• big cock.jpg
    big cock.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 137
Hey bigasslover8inch

I would love to see you deep inside my wife.

Love to make that my cum

jumpy said:
Would it look like this?

Sexy!!! I would enjoy you seeing my cum and hers mixed together pouring out of her ready to clean up! Hit me up if you're in Florida or planning a visit to the Sunshine State.

Attachments

• Allen.jpg
    Allen.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 165
Anyone else have a LONG THICK COCK for her?

more pics

Hope you enjoy

Attachments

• 081.jpg
    081.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 87
  • 077.jpg
    077.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 113
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 111
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 238
Jumpy; You lucky fucker she cooks to? She is beautiful and one hell of a baker of creampies. You have it made man.:p:) okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread