Wife Screwing Her Boss

• Thread startercuck4life
  • Start date
I work for a firm that is owned by two older black brothers in their 50s. We were at a zebra swingers party and who should show up?, 1 of the owners and first thing he saw was Alexis being spit roasted by two blk guys. Then he spotted me sitting in a recliner, watching. After he replaced guy fucking her he smiled at me and nodded.
Monday morning I was called into their office and was bitched at for not letting them know my wife was a BBC slut. Then they told me they are offering her a position as their personal assistant. She accepted and has since been their married white fuck toy. She has gone to dinner with them and clients dressed hot but tasty, every time ending up in the clients hotel room. Wife dancing with all 3/4 or more black men and making out with each. From there it moves to wife dancing by herself and doing a strip tease for the men, all this after several drinks and sometimes a little weed. Usealy the men are striping as soon as Alexis takes off her dress, with just her heels, stockings and garter belt left on she dances to each man, hugs them, gives a deep,wet French kiss and squeezes their dicks then to the bed room where they take turns using all 3 of her holes, sometimes 3 at a time the whole time her wedding rings are glittering in the lights

• Love
Reactions: lyx2lic, robbiewillskucku, BWCHUGETIT and 7 others
WifeServicesBLackPastors said:
I work for a firm that is owned by two older black brothers in their 50s. We were at a zebra swingers party and who should show up?, 1 of the owners and first thing he saw was Alexis being spit roasted by two blk guys. Then he spotted me sitting in a recliner, watching. After he replaced guy fucking her he smiled at me and nodded.
Monday morning I was called into their office and was bitched at for not letting them know my wife was a BBC slut. Then they told me they are offering her a position as their personal assistant. She accepted and has since been their married white fuck toy. She has gone to dinner with them and clients dressed hot but tasty, every time ending up in the clients hotel room. Wife dancing with all 3/4 or more black men and making out with each. From there it moves to wife dancing by herself and doing a strip tease for the men, all this after several drinks and sometimes a little weed. Usealy the men are striping as soon as Alexis takes off her dress, with just her heels, stockings and garter belt left on she dances to each man, hugs them, gives a deep,wet French kiss and squeezes their dicks then to the bed room where they take turns using all 3 of her holes, sometimes 3 at a time the whole time her wedding rings are glittering in the lights
Very nice

Reactions: robbiewillskucku
robandkate said:
I love the boss/wife scenario. My first wife had sex with my boss for a couple of years and with her boss for a couple of years. My wife Kate has been having sex with her married boss for years now. None of those situations were open because the bosses were all married.

Kate's boss does occasionally take her on 'business trips' so they can spend several days fucking in a hotel room.

Kate has mentioned to her boss that if any of their important clients might be interested, he could set them up for dinner with her and she would be happy to show them a good time. The thought of her boss pimping her out to his best customers turns her on.
Kate is the BEST

Reactions: robbiewillskucku and robandkate
robandkate said:
There is something really hot about the wife letting her boss fuck her. My wife's boss can't get enough of her pussy.
You are absolutely correct about that Rob

Reactions: robandkate
sc_david said:
Kate is the BEST

The thought of Kate's boss pimping her out as a 'thank you' to one of his good clients drives us both a little wild.

sissyboidonny said:
My wife started a new job in a warehouse distribution center in order entry Her boss as well as most of the employees was black. She started at $12.50 an hour. On her 4th day her boss grabbed her, pushed her face down in his desk and fucked her hard. He told her she was a good piece of ass and he was raising her to $15 an hour. Exactly $100 a week raise! She felt like she had been paid $100 for her pussy. But she did not tell me about it and did not quit. He began fucking her every couple days and she never said a word to me. Soon she was making $18.50 an hour and I found that suspicious. I asked her what she was doing to get such big raises and she finally told me. She said she loved her job, he was giving her intense orgasms and the money was great! She made it clear she was not going to quit. I just had to accept it. She now fucks 2 black warehouse guys and a black client who visits and she gets nice bonuses. We no longer have sex as she told me she gets all she can handle at work and evenings after work.
Sometimes she does not come home. She told me I need to understand and accept my cuckold life. Her boss told her I should be locked in chastity to prevent me from masturbating, I expect that to happen soon. I won't be able to stop it. I am now very submissive to her. That has developed as she has become so much more dominant and I just accepted it. I know her boss is coaching her in how to make me her house keeper. I now do laundry, dishes, vacuuming etc. I know where this is headed and I guess I will just accept it.
With all that money she is making why the fuck are YOU doing laundry, vacuuming, etc? If you are being the 'kept' man you should not be doing any work.

Reactions: robbiewillskucku
EroticWriter said:
With all that money she is making why the fuck are YOU doing laundry, vacuuming, etc? If you are being the 'kept' man you should not be doing any work.

Maybe that.... in combination with her extramarital sex.... is what turns his wife on.

My wife fucked her boss for a year and a half multiple times a week before I found out. I was angry at first, but started to find I was turned on the more detail I made her tell me. I got really hot about it when she admitted to blowing him all the time too (blowjobs are my favorite and she’s great at it).

I soon enough started fantasizing about her blowing and fucking her boss, and secretly want to watch her do it. I want my chance to watch her give another man that traditional, soft wet blowjob finished with the twist of her wet hand on the member and the tip blowing under her tongue to fill her mouth. It gets me riled up thinking of her relaxing her boss under his desk.

She has always thought I was furious at what she did, but the truth is I’d let her blow another man all over again, and might even tell her to swallow.

Reactions: baddy145, JeffCA and robbiewillskucku
UnsungBeta said:
My wife fucked her boss for a year and a half multiple times a week before I found out. I was angry at first, but started to find I was turned on the more detail I made her tell me. I got really hot about it when she admitted to blowing him all the time too (blowjobs are my favorite and she’s great at it).

I soon enough started fantasizing about her blowing and fucking her boss, and secretly want to watch her do it. I want my chance to watch her give another man that traditional, soft wet blowjob finished with the twist of her wet hand on the member and the tip blowing under her tongue to fill her mouth. It gets me riled up thinking of her relaxing her boss under his desk.

She has always thought I was furious at what she did, but the truth is I’d let her blow another man all over again, and might even tell her to swallow.
Did you tell her that?

UnsungBeta said:

be up front tell her you want to watch her and another guy she already did it with him i thinks she got for it