• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife sucks others

• Thread startermrsexy
  • Start date

mrsexy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 25, 2006
I really enjoy all aspects of sharing my wife. One thing I particularly enjoy is wathcing her suck another man's cock with absolute gusto. Something so naughty about watching her really service the cock, lick it up and down and of course, watching a stud blow a load if cum right into her mouth. And guys, MY WIFE SWALLOWS:)

Attachments

• wifesucks4.jpg
    wifesucks4.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1,172
  • wifesucks3.jpg
    wifesucks3.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,234
  • wifesucks2.JPG
    wifesucks2.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,164
thats awesome lets see her with cum in her mouth

would like to see her looking straight at the camera with that dick in her mouth

Great pictures - I'd love to have her kneeling between my legs like that.

A few more

I particularly like photos where my wife is sucking another man's cock and her wedding ring is visible. quite naughty:)
By the way, these are 2 different guys;-)

Attachments

• P3310016a.jpg
    P3310016a.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 558
  • P1010492a.JPG
    P1010492a.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 581
She really is incredibly hot! Does she like to be on the other end as well? Maybe riding a face?

Hi

mrsexy said:
I really enjoy all aspects of sharing my wife. One thing I particularly enjoy is wathcing her suck another man's cock with absolute gusto. Something so naughty about watching her really service the cock, lick it up and down and of course, watching a stud blow a load if cum right into her mouth. And guys, MY WIFE SWALLOWS:)

Wud love to fill her mouth with this cock of mine..Cuckolds.com Forums - sexysumit18's Albums.

she is a naughty girl ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread