• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife took the day off to fuck

• Thread starterstubbyhubby
  • Start date

stubbyhubby

Cuck Couple Always Looking For Fun
Beloved Member
Mar 31, 2023
West Virginia
On occasion my wife likes to take a random day off and get fucked. Sometimes it is pre-planned with the guys and sometimes, like today, it is sudden. On days like today it is my "job" to find guys who can visit her and I already had a guy headed her way within an hour of me getting to work. He said he had some comp time built up, so he could take a long lunch with her. I can't wait to get home and see how her day went.

Screenshot_20230901_094745_Messenger.jpg

Reactions: orlandoflorida, newtosharing, robandkate and 1 other person
stubbyhubby said:
On occasion my wife likes to take a random day off and get fucked. Sometimes it is pre-planned with the guys and sometimes, like today, it is sudden. On days like today it is my "job" to find guys who can visit her and I already had a guy headed her way within an hour of me getting to work. He said he had some comp time built up, so he could take a long lunch with her. I can't wait to get home and see how her day went.

Screenshot_20230901_094745_Messenger.jpg
Good luck and keep us up to date

Reactions: natasnaikul
Nothing could be better than having to procure men for your wife.

• Love
Reactions: stubbyhubby and natasnaikul
Jozyxt said:
Nothing could be better than having to procure men for your wife.
This brings back good memories. I remember my first time, I felt so proud after

Reactions: Jozyxt

Users who are viewing this thread