• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife very close to work male workers

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
My wife works in an office which is 90% males, often she posts pics from her work events on facebook. Im often shocked how close she is too her male co workers. Im posting some pics. Please judge if you think she is close to them

In this pic you can clearly see her boobs touching the guys chest, he must have felt them

img_1_1683058793925~2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac, fallingtopieces, toolman and 1 other person
Look how close she is to this guy taking a selfie

FB_IMG_1683059126206.jpg

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac, lnohhnvm, toolman and 2 others
Same guy lifting her up for a pic

FB_IMG_1683059118493.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman and VeteranBull
Some other guy

FB_IMG_1683059076914.jpg

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac and toolman
Last one for now, some other guy

img_3_1683058868494.jpg

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac and toolman
There are lots more where the guys are clearly enjoying her pressing against her boobs and ass

• Love
Reactions: toolman
What do you want? Do you mind if she is “mingling” with male coworkers?

MKerr said:
What do you want? Do you mind if she is “mingling” with male coworkers?

I do get turned on looking at these pics. Looks like the guys at work must be enjoying her. She seems to be a office slut, since there are so few women in the office. But funny that she never mentions anything at home

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and toolman
I am sure she has felt a few stiff cocks. Is it just through clothes or flesh to flesh.

redheads said:
Same guy lifting her up for a pic

FB_IMG_1683059118493.jpg
This guy might be fucking her. I have never picked up any of my female coworker like that 😂

• Love
SDlatinobull said:
This guy might be fucking her. I have never picked up any of my female coworker like that 😂

Yeah i know. Seems like it. She doesnt talk about her work. But i know shes a hot item at work and all the men hit on her. God know what else they do and what else she allows.

Last edited:
  • Love
This guy at my wife's job use to call her late at night after I was going to bed, because I had to get up so freaking early for work. He was calling every couple weeks and they would talk for over an hour every time. I'd hear the phone ring right after getting in bed then couldn't go to sleep. She would tell me it was just about work. One night I mentioned this guy in bed and my wife loved the thought. She knew I have always had fantasies about other guys with her. But she told me nothing was going on with him. This was 20 years ago, but I still think of that guy today and think something was going on, that she was cuckolding me with him. I get off thinking she was giving this co-worker guy friend, some nice lunch time blow jobs, and him fucking her those times she called to say she'll be an hour late, then come home an hour and half late.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Whorewifey, toolman and SubBiBeta
cuck72 said:
This guy at my wife's job use to call her late at night after I was going to bed, because I had to get up so freaking early for work. He was calling every couple weeks and they would talk for over an hour every time. I'd hear the phone ring right after getting in bed then couldn't go to sleep. She would tell me it was just about work. One night I mentioned this guy in bed and my wife loved the thought. She knew I have always had fantasies about other guys with her. But she told me nothing was going on with him. This was 20 years ago, but I still think of that guy today and think something was going on, that she was cuckolding me with him. I get off thinking she was giving this co-worker guy friend, some nice lunch time blow jobs, and him fucking her those times she called to say she'll be an hour late, then come home an hour and half late.

Hot!

Yeah guys at my wifes work are so flirty, I have seen them. I can imagine them touching my wife boobs and ass at every chance they get and talking dirty with her. My wife loves dirty talk

• Love
Reactions: toolman and cuck72
redheads said:
Hot!

Yeah guys at my wifes work are so flirty, I have seen them. I can imagine them touching my wife boobs and ass at every chance they get and talking dirty with her. My wife loves dirty talk
I'd bet they were getting her panties or pantyhose crotch wet too. My wife always wears pantyhose to work, so I get so hard and cum picturing this guy getting in my wife's pantyhose to get a nice stink finger then sniffing it during lunch when my wife is sucking him off. You ever share fantasies with her about thinking of some of these guys fucking her?

• Love
cuck72 said:
I'd bet they were getting her panties or pantyhose crotch wet too. My wife always wears pantyhose to work, so I get so hard and cum picturing this guy getting in my wife's pantyhose to get a nice stink finger then sniffing it during lunch when my wife is sucking him off. You ever share fantasies with her about thinking of some of these guys fucking her?

Yes for sure. I talked about it in bed and she had the best orgasm

• Love
So this pic one of her male coworkers took from his camera. Clearly she is showing her ass to him for him to enjoy. How many people think he puts his dick in her ass?

FB_IMG_1683550903016.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, toolman, zarkovac and 1 other person
I'd say she's for sure at least one big cock tease or some co-worker is tapping that pussy and maybe your wife's nice tight shithole. Maybe a couple of her co-workers. She looks so good to eat. You ever get off thinking of being her co-worker's cleanup cuck boy? I'm guess OH YES!

Every time I eat my wife's pussy, I always say to her, " I love eating your cum filled pussy, I'd be a good cleanup cuckold." So my wife knows all about my nasty cleanup cuckold fantasies. It can be so fun and exciting thinking of your wife a workplace slut.

Last edited:
  • Love
redheads said:
So this pic one of her male coworkers took from his camera. Clearly she is showing her ass to him for him to enjoy. How many people think he puts his dick in her ass?

FB_IMG_1683550903016.jpg
will you be okay if I contact her?

My wife knows I love talking about me eating her freshly-fucked cunt full of cum.

• Love
Reactions: cuck72 and toolman
redheads said:

FB_IMG_1683550903016.jpg
I would love to be your wife coworker!😉
She is GORGEOUS!