• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife wants a Bull

• Thread starterNJWife11
  • Start date
Hey NJwife I'm in jersey also and you are extremely fine. I would love to give you what your looking for. If your for real hit me at dtekhunt@yahoo.com

damn u are one fine lil white bitch...id love to seed ur womb with my baby...i have seeded alot of white women...id love to have u as another notch on my black belt. holla if you ever come to OHIO or West PA.

WOW I bet you would be a real nice ride.......would love to do you as you guy watched in amazment.

Mr. G

Your first post showed up two months ago, unless I'm reading things wrong. Point is, that foxy lady should have got laid by now. Please send us some pics of her taking black cock or at least post the story of her adventure.

I agree ...plenty of men have taken you up on your offer. Has anyone met this lady? Does the lady even exist?

NJWife11 said:
I love my husband.And he loves the idea of me going black. And once i go black ill never go back :)
Hi NJWife 11
Sure you can go Black and why not especially if hubby agrees...
BUT ( BUTT ) you can still allow your hubby the pleasures of pleasing
you again once in a while... like once a month.. He loves you so !

Hello, my name is Bill. I'm a 48 yr old single black male from DC. Where in NJ are you. Me, I'm 5 9' 170 pounds with a slender athletic build and 9 thick inches.You can e-mail me at billb18922@yahoo.com. I get up to Jersey a lot.
I hve a house in Mercer County

wow you are a beauty black male here in new york get at me if you want to have some fun baby girl..

30yr old sexy BLack bull from Northern NJ ready to fuck

30 yr old sexy black bull from northern Nj ready fuck. If interested e-mail me back at Justicebknown@yahoo.com

you are one hot looking piece of ass!!

calling bs on this one also

32, 6' 1 210 blk m not far from princeton.

hi, well built and well endowed blk man not far from princeton,nj. I have pics and would love to sex her, let me know if interested and we can get this started ...:)

Attachments

• body.jpg
    body.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 300
good, the white race will be glad to be rid of you, wigger!

If you are ever in Sacramento...
email me at bigd320_1@yahoo.com
I will be happy to fill that pretty white pussy.

Thats some very nice and sexy pictures of yours wife? their if you guys ever take a metro north down to the city for the weekend would love to meet up with you wife and give her some chocolate.. get at parot24@yahoo.com subject get at my wife asap

What Happened?

What happened to "her" ?

NJWife11 said:
I love my husband.And he loves the idea of me going black. And once i go black ill never go back :)
I think you are extremely hot, I would give you everything you need. And, who knows, may even let your hubby watch.

let me tap that

i live in burlington nj

Users who are viewing this thread