• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife with her boss

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date
Nice update, seems like the situation is working out pretty well then. Is she sharing with you now about fucking him?

It’s great that you finally found out the truth. Unfortunately for you is that it took so long for you to find out when all of us reading this thread and based on what you were saying, it was very obvious to us that she was having sex with him and has been for a long time..
So what’s going to happen now.. will she get another job..? And if she does, will she continue her affair with her present boss or find a different black lover..? My guess that she will continue getting black cock no matter what..

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Custer Laststand
i don't recall to mentioning why your wife finally confessed. also, why did she want to get away from her boss & work someplace else.

what happened?

now that she is back at work, is she still fucking him?

Reactions: robbiewillskucku
lnohhnvm said:
i don't recall to mentioning why your wife finally confessed. also, why did she want to get away from her boss & work someplace else.

what happened?

now that she is back at work, is she still fucking him?

You should encourage her to keep fucking him if she wants or she is welcome to fuck any cock she wants 1on1 or 3 way with you.

My wife is even fucking him now for sure. Yesterday he dropped her at home, I was standing at the window, he clearly gave her a kiss on the lips. Next time I want to take a picture when he kisses her.

Also last night, my was having sex with me and she give me a rim job, I asked her, do you do this to your boss too, she smiled in such a naughty way. Either she clearly gives him a dirty rim job (asslicking) or I just gave her a idea to do so. She is very sexual, I am sure she will give him a rimjob on his dirty ass

Reactions: Dark_Hung, AstaSilva, SquirmingSub and 3 others
Thanks for the update on this, Redheads.
redheads said:
My wife is fucking him [her boss-lover] now, for sure.
Very good. Sounds like your hotwife has re-attained her increased state of sexual satisfaction.
redheads said:
Yesterday he dropped her [off] at home. While I was standing at the window, he clearly gave her a kiss on the lips.
Nice. Evidently your wife has told her boss-lover that you know she's fucking him. If so, that's positive, of course.
redheads said:
Next time I want to take a picture when he kisses her.
So you're an aspiring photographer. You'll need to have your camera ready-at-hand, since it's hard to get good photos of a short-term event that may or may not happen at any given moment.

Given that you said (in a different thread) that your wife's sexy sister is staying with you and your wife for several weeks, and your sister-in-law made it clear via flirting that she wants to fuck you, did you have to ask her permission to take a break from her fucking you — so you could go to the window, and observe your wife being kissed by her boss-lover while she was getting out of his car...?

Last edited:
I have worked for several large companies and it happens a lot more than most people know. I have been with a few boss over the years

• Love
Reactions: JeffCA, Erinwhitemom, SquirmingSub and 6 others
CathyNC said:
I have worked for several large companies and it happens a lot more than most people know. I have been with a few boss over the years
My wife says that a woman has two paths.either her boss fucks her cunt or he will fuck her brain

redheads said:
So I tried talking/ confronting my wife yesterday, regarding how much time she is spending with her boss (Alone) and not with me, all of a sudden she got emotional and started crying saying ( you dont trust me) etc.....

My question is, is this a trick she is doing? do women do that? do they get emotional with husbands if they want to hide their cheating?

When she was crying, it almost felt like she was deceiving me a little and trying to trick me. It didn't feel genuine.

Also how should I go about with this? Like I said, there is a part of me that wants her to get fucked by her boss's black dick and I want to watch, yet until the situation is 100% known, I can't even suggest this to her, and not sure they will even agree to being watched

I keep dreaming about them fucking each other, almost every other night she comes late and I am sleep by then, often I get wet dreams regarding them that they are in the Car or Office fucking, when I am laying alone in bed at 12/1 am

Also yes, the boss is married, though his wife is not close to him at all, because my wife use to talk about how his wife treats him bad. This is also another reason I think he want's my wife for both emotional and physical support, and from what it looks like my wife is giving him that support, because my wife was always very submissive to begin with.
You should be encouraging your wife to dress sexually for him at work and tell her you understand and expect her to be supporting him.

Redheads, you are approaching this wrong. Don't confront her. Just come right out and tell her that you think it is extremely hot, and you get very turned on, by the fact that she is fucking her black boss. Encourage her to do it even more, and encourage her to bring him home. Let her know she doesn't need to hide it. If she still denies it, just smile, but DO NOT ARGUE!!!

Reactions: natasnaikul, SquirmingSub and Custer Laststand
CathyNC said:

That is very hot. I agree that it happens more than most people suspect. I have always thought that the boss/wife scenario is very hot.

My first wife seduced MY boss, at my suggestion, when we were just 21. He was an older married guy who owned the bar where I worked. We did not think he would do it if he thought I would know so my wife promised him not to tell me. My boss fucked my hot young wife for two years while working with me every night. It was really hot. After my wife graduated form college, she seduced her first boss, also an older married guy, and she had sex with him for a couple of years.

My wife Kate has been having sex with her married boss for years. Her boss knows that I am okay with him having sex with my wife. They have their dates at our house, even when I am at home. I usually watch my wife with other men but her boss is shy about me watching. He sometimes takes Kate on 'fake' business trips so he can spend a few days having sex with her in a hotel room.

Reactions: natasnaikul, Custer Laststand, GehoernterEhemann and 1 other person
redheads said:
My wifes boss is a little creepy and often talks dirty sexual jokes. My wife spends a lot of alone time with him alone. They often travel alone in car for long hours. Im just wondering could her boss be fucking her? Yesterday she came back at 1am as they had a meeting in a different city. I was calling her, but she never answered, she said she was very busy. What do you guys think this?

Btw he is half black, half Indian.
From one cuckold to another, she's fucking him.

Reactions: natasnaikul and robandkate
oibiscoito said:
My biggest regret in life, was not being totally open with my first wife, when she was fucking her boss. She adamantly denied the affair for years; I just couldn't manage to say "I love you, and will do anything for you - including support you in your romance with another man. I would like to stay together for the children, even if it means living as sister and celibate brother; I will help cover for you, with his wife."

My weakness caused two marriages to break up, with incalculable damage to my kids, and my psyche, and to the other wife's mental health. Of course ex and her boss are now happily married, wealthy and emotionally and sexually fulfilled ;)

View attachment 1392408the ex...

I feel for you, I was in the same situation when I started this thread. I was feeling jealous and even crying at night when My wife was out with her boss even at 1am in the nights. But now the situation is different, I am supporting her. I know she is fucking him, but she also loves me too, we have a good time. She still doesn't want to discuss anything about her boss, but she has hinted to many times that she loves him too. She just wants the relationships to be separate though. I think many women want relations with different men, it is in their nature and us men can't do anything about it. This is the reason I will let my wife do whatever she wants, as long as she loves me too, because I need her and love her.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, littlecucky, SquirmingSub and 2 others
My wife's relationship with her boss started out as just sex. We think that a wife having sex with her boss is very hot. Kate liked her boss but she seduced him because he was her boss.

Over time, their relationship has developed into a romantic relationship. Kate jokingly calls her boss her work-husband. She sometimes calls me by his name. She says that at work sometimes she calls him by my name. Kate's boss knows that I am supportive of their relationship.
When Kate's boss takes her on business trips, I know that it is just so they can spend a few days alone in a hotel room.

Reactions: littlecucky, natasnaikul, leahswannabe and 3 others
robandkate said:
My wife's relationship with her boss started out as just sex. We think that a wife having sex with her boss is very hot. Kate liked her boss but she seduced him because he was her boss.

Over time, their relationship has developed into a romantic relationship. Kate jokingly calls her boss her work-husband. She sometimes calls me by his name. She says that at work sometimes she calls him by my name. Kate's boss knows that I am supportive of their relationship.
When Kate's boss takes her on business trips, I know that it is just so they can spend a few days alone in a hotel room.
That is wonderful , you are such a supportive cuck, you wife and her bull are lucky to have you as their cuckold

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Joseba
My wife is constantly fucking her boss. She was fucking him, along with a lot of other black men, before he became her boss. He offered her a job with his company in order to have her sweet white pussy close at hand at work. He is not exclusive however, and he is okay with that.

Reactions: Matureplay, natasnaikul, leahswannabe and 5 others
Gracie said:
My wife is constantly fucking her boss. She was fucking him, along with a lot of other black men, before he became her boss. He offered her a job with his company in order to have her sweet white pussy close at hand at work. He is not exclusive however, and he is okay with that.

When Kate was first looking for a job after our kids grew up, we were members of a website called Dark Cavern. It was social media for white women/couples to meet black men. There was a section for job postings of black bosses looking for white women to hire, or white women looking for a situation with a black boss who wanted an employee he could fuck.

Kate posted an add for a job where she work and she could also service the black boss and any black male employees, as well as, entertain clients on behalf of the company. Jobs like that were certainly available but always in other cities.

She eventually took a job with a white married guy, who she soon seduced.

Reactions: leahswannabe, Matureplay, Custer Laststand and 3 others
robandkate said:
When Kate was first looking for a job after our kids grew up, we were members of a website called Dark Cavern. It was social media for white women/couples to meet black men. There was a section for job postings of black bosses looking for white women to hire, or white women looking for a situation with a black boss who wanted an employee he could fuck.

Kate posted an add for a job where she work and she could also service the black boss and any black male employees, as well as, entertain clients on behalf of the company. Jobs like that were certainly available but always in other cities.

She eventually took a job with a white married guy, who she soon seduced.
My wife is not into black guys ( I don’t think anyway) all of her boyfriends are white, I would love for her to have a black boyfriend though.

Reactions: littlecucky, robandkate and Joseba
redheads said:
.......... When I started this thread, I was feeling jealous and even crying at night when My wife was out with her boss [sometimes] at 1am. But now the situation is different, I am supporting her. I know she is fucking him, but she also loves me too, we have a good time. She still doesn't want to discuss anything about her boss, but she has hinted to many times that she loves him too. She just wants the relationships to be separate though. I think many women want relations with different men, it is in their nature and we men can't do anything about it. This is the reason I will let my wife do whatever she wants, as long as she loves me too, because I need her and love her.
Good. Sounds like you've come to view your cuckolding by your sexy wife in the right way.

Reactions: robbiewillskucku and crt
For those of you who's wives are openly cheating, do they say their lover's name when they are having sex with you?

For the last few months my wife and I are having great sex, however she always uses her boss's name whenever she is having sex with me.

His name is Amar

She always says, fuck me Amar, kiss me Amar, cum in me Amar, I love you Amar, when ever I am fucking her. she has the strongest orgasm saying this and she kisses me so much saying these things.

Do you think she is in deep love with him?

Reactions: robandkate, DaveJ, Custer Laststand and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread