• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's BBC decision

• Thread startercjs222
  • Start date
She is thinking about it all the time !!!

Hi CJS222, first let me tell you that your wife's attitude toward the whole thing is typical for Asian women. they are initially very shy and extremely submissive.

But no matter who & what they are, none of them who tasted a BBC will ever forget it or get over it. Myself,I could not go on without having a huge black dick fucking me regularly, it is true that our upbringing and culture put on us too many taboos, but the fact remain that your wife wants desperately again a large black dick inside her.

She will not tell you straight maybe, but she will let you know in more than a way. The more she will get it, the more she will want it again and again.
So, give her time to "simmer", lightly and indirectly bring up bbc from time to time especially when she is at the height of her arousal while you fucking her, it will burn in her mind deeper and deeper until she will ask you for it openly.

By the way, where could I see her pictures, please?

We have an album up for public viewing. We have posted pictures of encounters in the past.

Well the only update I have is that the wife told me she really didn't want to do bbcs anymore. The last guy couldnt get it up and it wasn't a lot of fun for anyone.

However, yesterday she said for me to make sure that I refilled her birth control pills for when she went on her trip to see her sister in NYC in a couple weeks.

Mind you this is her same sister that gave her the gift of a 10" bbc dildo when we were engaged. I know they like to go to clubs a lot together.

I am pretty sure she is planning on enjoying herself while she is away from me for 3 weeks.

She won't openly admit it though

Today the wife was going threw her old clothing and looked at her high heels and said she would throw them away. I asked why...she paused and said nevermind I need these for when I fuck big black cock after the next baby (we are trying to make a 2nd).

Up to this point she never iniated or admitted she wanted one. She said it feels good and its fun so why not. However, she doesn't really enjoy condom sex, and plans to do this the real way anal, swallow, and cum inside her next time. She is a real disease freak and wants to wait for more.

I prolly won't have another encounter for over a year, but when we start back on track she will be on the right page

Last edited by a moderator:
Any updates cjs?

Awesome! I am sure she's just being shy about it. look forward to more hot pics.

Yes, looking forward to pics, and hopefully good news! Any new inklings of bbc desire?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread