• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wifes big pussy

• Thread starterfoolproof
  • Start date
Told ya dude, I have a horse that can fill it up.

cowboycjn said:
Told ya dude, I have a horse that can fill it up.

LOL...!!:D That's really a big hole between legs...:eek:

Thats pretty nasty. Could fit a whales cock in there? How the hell it get so big?

sharky20 said:
Thats pretty nasty. Could fit a whales cock in there? How the hell it get so big?

LOL..:D:D You can even put a basketball in there..:eek:

OMG thats big enough to fuck a horse! Not that I would recommend it!

Very fucking nice....It looks like her ass gets plenty of use also

I would lick it... and suck it... and stroke it... and hope she likes to sit on my face.

Pinkyrod said:
LOL..:D:D You can even put a basketball in there..:eek:

You could fit all the basketball players cock in there at the same time! What does this bitch use for a dildo...a 2X4!???...lol

sharky20 said:
You could fit all the basketball players cock in there at the same time! What does this bitch use for a dildo...a 2X4!???...lol

LOL..!! I don't understand how could a man feel a thing (friction) when his lame shaft is in and out of that XXXL sized meaty black hole.:eek:

Damn she is fucking hot I would fuck her till sunday and dump a load of cum down that pussy. It looks well used and stretched, just how I like them ;) and a nice set of tits too.

BigBlackCanadianBull said:
Damn she is fucking hot I would fuck her till sunday and dump a load of cum down that pussy...

Well, do you really want to do something akin to stirring the well with a toothpick?...:eek: :D

wow you guys certainly know what to do with her big stretched out cunt, thanks for the comments we love reading them, so heres a few more

Attachments

• bentgape2.jpg
    bentgape2.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 187
  • bed21surf.jpg
    bed21surf.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 201
  • bed45ex.jpg
    bed45ex.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 185
  • bed47ex.jpg
    bed47ex.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 195
  • bigcunt1.jpg
    bigcunt1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 189
With that size...you can even hide your lunch box in it :D

Damn! It looks like she was fucked by the entire Seventh Fleet.

Guess it depends what ya want to put in there LOL
foolproof said:
thought we'd share a few of mrs f's big pussy with you

great pics love her vulva

Good gosh gertie, what a gash!

That's hot. What a lucky man you r to have a loose Pussy like that to play with.

Very nice! I love big pussies! Looks like she has a nice big ass hole too. Can you fist it?

Users who are viewing this thread