Wifes cruising trips & Hotel & Co Trips

• Thread starterGezel
  • Start date
Sunday/Monday night Wife was sleeping between them from 2 to somewhere 5-6 when She could react that She had been doing by the RAILA , putting Her hand to Laylas pussy, stroking it and then She had gone down between Her legs and was suckking Layla clit, took Her muscles in to Her mouth and Raila had been doing that some 30 minutes when Rauli had awaked to those movings on the bed and He had had good hard on almost immediately and when He saw what was going on He had quietly asked from His wife, IS Layla ready, I would like to FUCK Her, and by smiling Raila had said that She is thinking Layla to be very ready for Him to put His Cock to My wife cunt and start to ride it very hard, Which Layla told Me that She was in extacy immediately in the Morning and that She would have wanted to continue it the whole day, but unfortunately She also needed to go to work in the Morning to bank, so they had only some two hours time to fuck each others, And it had been really difficult day to Layla to be at work, because She was happy, tired, and Still all the time turning on and had needed to get more Cock real DICK in to Her pussy to make wondefull feelings there to Her wet nice swallen Pussy. And when She so came home in the eveninig when I took Her from there, She had no pants and She begin to stroke Her Pussy by taking dress up and I could see Her beautiful naked legs and pussy and She told to Me ; This is now for You for fucking Your Slutwifes wet pussy the whole night, I Have now got so much that I Need more from you, Your Dick need to be very strong this night, It must fuck this well fucked pussy again and again and again, I think I really need to get that kind of weekends now often, what You think My Cuckold Hubby, My pussy is also for Your using like You know, but I Need more men, like You know now, even Your friends..ookoo?

Then Layla told to me how She now understand my Love for Her, becuase I said on chirch to Love Her good and bad times, I do ! But now I dont know which is good or bad? it is difficult because even Layla is unfaithful to Me, like She is "Slutwife" at the same SHE IS GOOD to those men ( and women now too) which are doing HER , which has done Her, perhaps even many times with some of them, But She is also very good to ME when She return home after fucking other men. !!! So, what is GOOD and WHAT IS BAD... it has came dark for me … what do You think….? I KNOW that She really love the lifestyle of Hers because it gives HER the very nice feelings everywhere HER NAKED BODY also with strange men and MINE men friends too, which I know Layla has been with. And they love the system too with MY WIFE LAYLA.

One of those days we had quite long discussion of the Layla nowadays ( Those days ) lifestyle. Shad been always very interested in "Lovemaking" and we did not spoked a lot of Her past times but something we both k new of that, And Her Hotel visit was not the first time and some experiences She had ( Even Married wife) with other men fucking Her. But when She went to Her new , If I would tell all the things this could be too long and very specificated stories of tens, so I asked of Her how it Still has became so much new styles to Laylas life and She has started to think more and more sex,sex,sex… She told that there is one young woman HER COLLEGE who has began to ask Laylas sex life with ME, hubby, etc. all the things. She had said to Layla that My Wife is very sexy, She must have had a lot of fuck friends, men, Layla had spoken that She has some happenings had with other men but not so very much, but that it is interesting HER . The workmate had said that Layla should began to make appointments with men very much, because she is thinking that Layla is like "FuckQueen" like she told. Oh what about my hubby, I Am married woman, if I began to be very much away from home.??? she continued talking that Layla should do it now when SHE is so pretty and "HOT", OHO; I AM "HOT" of you? Yes she said, You are, and there is no time to waste when You are Young and pretty woman, You need to use Your body with hundreds of men, when speaking more Layla told that it begin to make HER mind thinking of the spoken things. She said, AM I so then "HotWife" or "SlutWife" or what I should be then and what about my work. she had told that ofcourse it will happen outside of the working, evenings, weekendsm vacations, "GirlNights" and what was the most strange for the Layla SHE said that she told to Layla that her Husband is very much thinking that Layla is attractive and he would like to know Your pussy so well…. this conversation continued longer...

Thursday evening when we were discussing with Hubby of my many interests and His too, it was calling to come. There was that ouple and they at first Still were thanking me of the weekend. I said thanks it was MY pleasure too, How are You, it was Rauli first there and he told that have the room in AULANKO HOTEL next weekend on saturday Sunday, ( They said that they live in Hämeenlinna where Aulanko Hot was. But they wanted to keep some party and asked if I WOULD COME THERE TOO, oh My Good I was thinking , what to say.??? Gezel asked what it is, I told HIM the system. Then RAILA said that could SHE talk to MY HUSBAND ? I said to Hubby that here is the Lady of the couple, She would like to ask you something, Hubby was little thinking what ??? but then HE answered and RAILA had first told HIM what they wanted and she had told also that there is coming to visit brothers of their both to visit too, they had said how good Layla is to fuck and pretty, so they had immediately wanted to meet ME too she said. But then RAILA also had wanted MY Hubby to come also, it would be really amazing thing if HE is coming there also , so it should be there four men to fuck both ME and RAILA during that time, wouldn t it be nice so so we promised to take calling back for them soon, and we had some time speaking and called and told them we would be there some four a Clock afternoon on saturday in AULANKO, it is just about 100 kilometer from Helsinki

When we were driving there I Had feeling of very HOT and exciting eveningand I was also nice hot mind that I really Am coming a SLUT and it made me wonderfull feeling all over my body. I Left pants home so I did like that thing too very sexy, I took Hubby Cock out of His trousers and begin to wank it slowly but strongly, and wanted to know how He was thinking of this evening. He said that ofcourse it has some sex thinkings also in His mind and I could feel that not only in His heart but so it was too in His pants or should I say now out of and in my wanking hand. He now needed to consentrate to driving more carefully than normal but at last we were in that Hotels yard and parkering our car there, Our Oldsmobile those days 88

I Still was thinking if I would like to go with Layla there or should I stay outside, restaurant , even I accept Her lifestyle but do I really like to see that in real life when there is many men fucking My Married wife.? so I said that perhaps I come later what you think Dear-to Layla, You can be sometime alone? But She was saying that She would like me to see Her there having good time please come on now… and I went in, Rauli was naked on the bed, Raila was only pants on and other men, their brothers were not yet there, Layla was quickly naked too and She jumped to hard erection having Raulis Cock and said that She has missed Raulis Dick many days and Her tits begin to swing when She was riding on Rauli....

That weekend was very different, because I normally was not with Aila when She was meeting guys somewhere, I might then it came knocking to the door, RAILA opened it naked and it was her Brother theresometimes drive Her to the meetings, but then I went home to wait when She calls and tells She like to come home or so. I could now see how greatfull She was when giving or having sex with Rauli, in this case, and their brothers were not yet there, SO RAILA undressed Me and begin to wank MY COCK and was asking if I really did like what I SAW that My Wife AILA is having her husbands Dick and she wanted also tell ME to look carefully how MUCH Aila was loving that, Raila said that I must be vey proud how good wife I have, Raila begin harder and harder wank my Cock and soon it was near to cum and she got some of to her hand which she was stroking to her breasts, Aila was Still continuing the fuck with Rauli or the other side, but together in any way. We could hear how the nice voice of HER CUNT is wet when Rauli was "hammering HER CUNT with his Cock" or like the saw"

When Railas Brother came in ,Raila said to him ; LOOK AT WHAT WE HAVE HERE FOR YOU TOO:!!! This man is Hers Husband, I asked Him too and you see how He can see also whhat a slut His wife is, Rauli Still was fuckin Aila and I had the wiev that how much SHE really loved to be fuck there, :: Raila begin to undress her Brother for ready to My Wife Aila, when Rauli has been cuming to AILAs cunt, after some fifteen minutes he was ready and asked Aila to turn and keep HER legs wide open so that Railas Brother had best wiev also to My wifes naked body and they said HELLO to each others, all that time Raila had been WANKING HER BROTHER too that he can be so much waiting to go AILAs wet,wet Pussy. I had really turning feeling to see and listen how those peoples were speaking of MY WIFE, what a *****,SLUT,Bitch SHE IS but so SWEET AND PRETTY so it was taken just few minutes anymore when new man went quickly in to Ailas pussy, that was also incredible and I came first time now and Raila had again taken MY DICK in to her hand and wanked it that was soooo amazing , I know now that I really AM cuckold and I love it like MY AILA is doing also but SHE can also feel that everything It was something new, that day and evening to ME

Even Aila had wanted me not to fuck other women. Shewanted only in our family to be the one slut, it became to me so willing to do Raila now when I had looked at Aila having now second man, Railas Brother, and he had said after Rauli tould Aila to show Her wet cunt to Railas bro, and ofcourse he was immediately ready to go giving his dick straight to My Sweet, Pretty Aila and when Raila continued My wanking- I needed to say to her , please I need to get your cunt, she answered that she was wondering how long I could be without fucking her. I put her slowly to the floor and went in to her pussy, Raila Brother was now fucking My Wife and I was Fucking at the same her pussy. It was awesome, I was not ready quickly now and Raila also wanted long time fucking, now I must say that evening was unforgetten evening. I have been in My dreams many many times of that time and I have needed to wank myself when remembering it, but before the evening was ready, it came that Raulis Brother too there for some 3-4 hours and he loved to fuck My Wife perhaps 3-4 times.

Driving home at night was awesome, Wife undressed and put chair back lower and was masturbating slowly and said , thanks honey, that was wonderfull day, I liked every moment, at the same She said that I should also be naked by driving, She Love to see My Cock in erection all the time, She wanted more, She was sooo Horny, Turning on the day, it was fabulous, twice we needed to stop to fuck on the parking area even just , 100km, was to drive home. Aila wanted to know if RAILA had better better Cunt, ofcourse I said , nobady has, but it was wonderfull that She let me fuck hers cunt also, I liked that too, naturally, and She has nice boobs too, when we arrived home we went straight to bed and begin again fucking with each others, I so much LOVED Ailas wery well used Pussy, That was amazing and even when I saw Aila doing it with three other men , it was so sweet to look at how they made Her to enjoy that, Beautiful day,