Wifes cruising trips & Hotel & Co Trips

• Thread starterGezel
  • Start date

Gezel

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 5, 2018
When it was time , when wife Layla started to be the situation where SHE wanted & NEEDED to start having other affairs with other men than Hubby. Her hopes were also Hubbys friends, Once She came home from the weekend trip : Friday-Sunday : Helsinki-Stockholm- Helsinki,
Layla was very glad when arriving home and kissed me, SHE had sunglassis on and big smiling, ( I was speaking some days before Layla trip to one of my friend Mathy by accident, just to say something that Layla was coming there on that weekend when Mathy was in course of selling there too, in Stockholm ) Just after quickly I undertud what I said to Mathy, I remembered that I had found some interestings in His eyes when He was looking Layla when visited us, even with his wife. So , I had some feelings of during that weekend that it is happening now something between them. When Layla returned so I asked did You see Mathy there? And without anything SHE said ; YES; we had never had any discussion like that with Layla before and just like that SHE told ; YES; , so we had discussion many hours in the evening and I was like burning goals...

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Layla did not told me that Mathy was called to her before the trip, and we did not had any speaking of that thing. I accedentaly told Mathy one day that Layla is coming on that weekend there to Stockholm with Her workmates , so when She returned and I asked that, and She said Yes , it was obviously clear that she was fucked by my friend in Mathys Hotel where he was on course spending time. Layla said that Mathy was banging Her there twice before He drove my wife back afternoon to the habor of viking boat. And when Layla came home home she was very glad and kissed me with sunglasses stil on and her smile was so nice, Evening we started speak and fuck together and She stil was so turning on of the fucking with Mathy that She said She would like to fuck some other of my friends the next time, or somebody else on boat next time, She begin to love to be Slut, My Slutty wife, She whispered to my ear.

Reactions: mounia, lnohhnvm and Custer Laststand
Gezel said:
..... I accidentally told [my friend] Mathy one day that [my wife] Layla would be coming that weekend to Stockholm, with Her workmates, so when She returned and I asked her about that, She said yes, and it was obviously clear that she was fucked by my friend in Mathys hotel where he was, of course, spending time.
Very good. Your wife expanded her sexual horizons.
Gezel said:
Layla said that Mathy was banging Her there twice before He drove my wife back, in the afternoon, to the harbor of viking boats.
Excellent. Your friend did some good work.
Gezel said:
And when Layla came home home she was very glad and kissed me with her sunglasses stil on and her smile was so nice.
Your wife was happy to see you when she returned. That was a plus.
Gezel said:
[In the] evening we spoke with each other and fucked, and She was still so turned on by fucking Mathy that She said She would like to fuck some of my other friends next time, or somebody else on the boat.
Nice. Your wife's extramarital tryst was a positive experience.
Gezel said:
She is beginning to love being a Slut, my Slutty wife, She whispered in my ear.
It's good to see you have the right attitude toward your sexy wife seducing and fucking other men. My congratulations to you. It sounds like she's on her way, and... most likely... you can expect to be turned on by her telling you about many more of her steamy sexual adventures in the future.

Last edited:
Oukey Custer Laststand. I very much agree, but :: WHY it is good thing that wife want to be unfaithful and give HER CUNT to others, also to my friends, Gezel asking.

Reactions: lnohhnvm
Custer Laststand said:
Very good. Your wife expanded her sexual horizons.

Excellent. Your friend did some good work.

Your wife was happy to see you when she returned. That was a plus.

Nice. Your wife's extramarital tryst was a positive experience.

It's good to see you have the right attitude toward your sexy wife seducing and fucking other men. My congratulations to you. It sounds like she's on her way, and... most likely... you can expect to be turned on by her telling you about many more of her steamy sexual adventures in the future.
Yes , when I asked from Layla that what You think if I tell Your Sister and Her Hubby when we go to visit their home ( Following weekend) that You have been with some other men too, Cruising forex and That last weekend You was with my friend In Stockhol Hotel fucking with Him. I was driving ( about 300km to Her sisters home ) and She was looking at Me so curious way by smiling, ; If You Like that You tell them that You give me the rights to sleep with men, it is ok for ME, I think it will also make me turning on that You tell them and they also know that I have became slut, or how did I said earlier, I Am Your ***** grom those days. You know that I Love You very much and My fucking with other has not that feeling but feelings are the system of Fucking with OTHER men and it makes Me very exciting in My Mind. Just the way that I can show them My whole Naked Body with open legs and then they usually begin to suck MY PUSSY. That is so Heavenly feeling, other man and He is in My Cunt, That feeling is so good. Forex some weeks ago when I was in Cruising boat also the same, I was asking one man to dance and before the music stopped a little time we were going to HIS Cabin and it did not take many seconds when He had undressed me totally and His Cock was doing good to My Cunt. I was so glad, did You were wanking at home Dear ? She asked....

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Gezel said:
If you Like that you tell [our relatives] that you give me the right to sleep with [other] men, it is ok with ME, I think it will also make me turned on that you tell them and they also know that I have became a slut, or as I said earlier, I am your ***** these days.
It's very nice that your sexy wife is turned on by the idea of you telling her and your relatives that it's fine with you.... she has your permission, in effect.... to fuck other men.
Gezel said:
You know that I love you very much and My fucking with other [men] has not that feeling but feelings are the system of fucking with OTHER men and it makes Me very excited in My mind.
Cool.... your wife distinguishes between her feelings of love for you, and her admission that fucking other men excites her sexually.
Gezel said:
Just the way I can show them My whole naked body with open legs and then they usually begin by sucking MY PUSSY. That is such a heavenly feeling, [with] another man before he is in my cunt, that feeling is so good.
Excellent. Your wife finds it pleasurable when other men suck and lick her cunt before they penetrate her. I hope you do this, as well, before slipping your cock into her pussy. You might also consider becoming your wife's ass-kisser. As you may know, there are thousands of nerve endings around the anus. Some women can orgasm from a man using his tongue to give them analingus. Perhaps you will find your wife is among them. And, it would be a suitable way to express your marital status with respect to your sexy wife. (If you suck her cunt and kiss her asshole in the same session, cunt-sucking should come first to avoid transferring bacteria from her ass-hole to her pussy.)
Gezel said:
Some weeks ago when I was on the cruising boat, I asked one man to dance....
It's outstanding that your sexy wife is assertive enough to ask a man she found desirable to dance, instead f waiting around for him to ask her to dance.
Gezel said:
....and before the music stopped, in a little time we were going to HIS cabin, and it did not take many seconds before he had undressed me totally, and his cock was doing good to My cunt. I was so glad.
Obviously he understood what your sexy wife wanted, and did not hesitate to proceed.
Gezel said:
Were you wanking at home, dear? She asked....
Clearly, your wife wanted you to turn her on by confessing that you were beating your weenie while you tried to visualize what she might be doing with her lovers.

Thanks for your steamy post, Gezel.

Last edited:
Gezel said:
Okay Custer Laststand. I very much agree, but: WHY it is good thing that my wife wants to be unfaithful and give HER CUNT to others, also to my friends is— Gezel asking.
It's because your wife is a healthy woman with normal.... or perhaps somewhat stronger than normal.... sexuality. And, she does not suffer from the inhibitions that cause many married women to suppress their totally normal sexuality.

Since your wife has made it clear it makes her happy to be able to fuck other men, I suggest recognizing the adage: "If your wife is happy, you will be happy too."

For more insight into this, you and your sexy wife might spend some time reading:

http://hotwifeletters.com/
(or enter HotwifeLetters dot com into your preferred search engine).

Reactions: mounia
Thank You Custer Laststand, for Your answers. I see that You are glad when wives are unfaithfuls, do you,? , How have You chosed that way to think. Is Your wife too having other mens Cock inside to Her womb? And You have found that it is very turning on? is that so. When I see this kindof pages I can see that it is very common now adays for husbends to allow their wives to make hobby of fucking other men. Once before Laylas going again to BoatCruising ; She had told some days earlier of this, and it has been about two monthes since She was there; we were making Love and I asked if She already know who is the man who is doing Her next night, She was just smiling and Her eyes told that She done the agreement with somebody. It was obvious that She needed again new Cock to fuck Her Cunt. When She returned home after two days She was again very willing to sleep with me and I said that you have got new Cock, have you not? Her eyes and pussy told me that , YES, it had happened, Pussy was Still so warm and wet and soft, and Shad learned to use so well Her muscles in Her Cunt when She was using them around MY COCK, and She was happy to do that and it was Her Way to SHOW me that She had been fucked really fantastic way, And She told that it was one Young man from the middle Finland, Then I knew that it was one ESA called the name, He was the young man which I was teaching to be the selling agent in this international company where I earlier was sellin man too. She went to work there later and I was not anymore there, but I knew all the men there. They were my collegues on that time. She also said something more.

Reactions: lnohhnvm and Custer Laststand
Some time ago Layala told that She would like to take "Holiday" from Her work and spend forex one week on boat by cruising and be there for the men. And She would like to see how many men could be there for Her to fuck Her Cunt during that time. She would spent the whole week without coming home that time even it satyes in Helsinki Harbor too when cruising between Helsinki-Stockholm- Helsinki. It is under the meeting now.

sounds like a very interesting wife. good for her.

pete

Gezel said:
Some time ago Layala told that She would like to take "Holiday" from Her work and spend forex one week on boat by cruising and be there for the men. And She would like to see how many men could be there for Her to fuck Her Cunt during that time. She would spent the whole week without coming home that time even it satyes in Helsinki Harbor too when cruising between Helsinki-Stockholm- Helsinki. It is under the meeting now.
What is your opinion in this question. Should She do that and if yes, tell me us why. Please

Yes, She started it. That time Layla was about 28y. She said that perhaps I would be good and drive Her to some hotel. On that wednesday night. And She had chosed the Hotel at first where to start the test. I drove Layla there and promised to come to take Her from there when ever She call me. She said that may be that from 2-4 hours. She had went torestaurant in that Place, ordred cognac, which makes Her soon very willingless to do nasty things. Layla had been lookin for the peoples there at the same ofcourse and She had no hurry but in Her soul She had some nice burning. When She was enjoying her second glass She found that the officer had call from somebody and when He was speaking He at the same was looking justa Layla somewhow interested way. After that He took the third glass to my wife and said that "House offer" please. He had some paper also with it where he had written : Please, forgive Me this is written for to be polite, I had calling from one customer room and they asked if I can regognice or I know some very attractive Company. I Told that this is not kind of Hotel but I promised them to ask one very beautiful women for them but that is all. So, sorry for asking, I see You are married Lady but do You have some information in this question ? Layla wrote back and with Small smiling and looking for that officer man She wroted, OK I let You know, You was polite. That is very interesting idea, I have never done that and at the same when She gave that letter to Him She with low voice asked what is the number? Is it Lady room near ? He was little red by face and told the questions the answer. Layla went to take Her pants and bra off and returned the hall. Man said that He could come to show the room, it was fifth floor and went there by lift. Officer said that You have very thin dress, in good light I could see through some and asked if everything is oukey, have You had any strange man during Your marrying time or how is so interested in this system. I have had some one good friend in Hotel in Sweden and some feelings on boats. So do you like to touch me I took off my pants so He veru carefully put His finger taking Laylas dress upper and just had very quickly time to try it, And so they were upp. He showed the room door and Layla had given Him Small kiss and thanks..

This foto is about that time. It is not very clear but perhaps later I can make it better. She knocked the door, ( later told ofcourse these things.) Door was opened by the attractive woman, NAKED and said to Layla, Oh What a Lady we got here. Hubby You see soon She told in Small hall , and Hey, You are almost naked too, She could see on that good light that through my dress there is nothing else. She said that Her name is Raila, You are ? I Am Layla I told. Oh yes You have beautiful breasts, so up Still, what is You age Raila asked. I told that 28, oh yes Rauli is husband, Rauli I got you young woman and she asked me to room, then I find out that RAULI was on the bed NAKED too and His Dick was standing so hard, it was very nice DICK. I begin to love it just in that moment and was just thinking how it is beginning to FUCK ME. What an evening is coming I thought. Raila opened the zipper and my dress falled down to the floor, I was so hot I said to Raila that let it be there. I Begin to kiss Her breast and She wanted quickly to finger me. From My Cunt. I did like that too so much. I begin to be very very glad that I just this evening came to this Hotel and that officer had power to give me the letter, this must be the fate I thought. This is what I wanted today. I Jumped to bed and took His Dick in my hand and put it in my mouth and wanked it rough. Raila said that Rauli has today BIRTHDAY and that is why She wanted to organize Him something SPECIA, and I was that, even She did not had the idea if that would be possible today. But sometimes everything will make it true….

IMG_5472.JPG

very hot.

So He had been imaging quite much with His wife Raila and He had taken very much time before I got Him to cum, I took some of that straight to my mouth, swalloved it and some of it to my hand and I was stroking it to my breasts and face and I really was in heat, while I was doing that that 17 years older man that evening when He had also Birthday I realle Felt to be GOOD GIRL that I could make His birthday so well and also because of that that His wife had had that same dream, to have Her Husband so nice Special evening to get the ***** which they both had been dreaming of their discussings often like they said, And when I was wanking RAULI his wife RAILA had her fingers, then all the five fingers in my cunt with Her nice hand and She was diving my most wonderfull feelings to show to them I was like I had ever had such a passion and that was just the beginning to that evenings session. Soon Rauli took me under Him and he swing my legs up to His arms and so He first time couls see me really open and I wanted also show my body to Him so that I opened my legs wide open and said , please look at me now, I Am your prise tonight even not just like that but in any case I have to say that I enjoy this evening with my heart full of it and want to give you my best pleasure that you have best birthday ever, I Am you ***** tonight and together with your wife you can make the best evening at the same to me too. He put rough His Dick in to my CUNT and was starting really wonderfull fuckking session to me, which I had never had in my mind before this wonderfull ***** evening, And this was the beginning Still, oh my my I have to say you hubby I thank you that you allow me to enjoy my body so well.

I was waiting the calling from my darling long time that when could I go and take Her away from the Hotel, Then I begin tio be quite nervous that is it everything ok with Her, so after five hours Layla called me and told She has had nice and turning time spending there. They had been all the time gently and tender for Her in spite of the love making so hard and enjoying Her body and their bodies too. So, when Layla was telling She need to go home this couple had wanted Her to spend the whole night with them, not go home yet, She discus with them smiling and laughing that ofcourse She has best time and would like to be Still fucking with them, She desided take calling to Husband and tell me that She IS NOT COMING HOME THIS NIGHT, she is so turning on with this new couple and they were so good for her, stroking and fucking and kissing Her everywhere, tits were so much in use too when they stroked Her nipples and making marks there and suckin hard Her nipples at the same, so She desided that She call me but said to that man that he need to put Her at the same when She was speaking with me and telling the news of this night. When She called She promised to call me in the Morning and said to me how thankful She really was to me and love me so very true that she can get Her own needings to fullfill so much, She can t anything for the hopes and needings of Her body even our love making together is very nice and good and very often too. In a matter of fact I think that it is Still one reason for that, Her love making with other men too, perhaps, who knows, but after shock that Layla need other mens fucking too it became very turning on to me when She really was first time with somebody. I even begin to be satisfied for Her and it was coming so heat for me too when I was Fucking my love ones cunt just very soon after She had another Dick in Her Glory whole, So she said that it was just now this Rauis Cock in Her when She was speaking with me and Raila is kissing Her hard nipples and the other hand was stroking the other boob. So my dear, I think you can not be without wanking and that is very turning on to me that I know your needs to me have a so good night as you can I have all the time good time. Sleep well my dear, She said and I could hear the voice when Rauli had fucked so hard as He could against Her Cunt and She closed the phone.

In the Morning , first time 5.00, Layla made phone call and awaked me They were really Heat Couple, andand said that they had been sleeping some 4 hours and then Rauli begin to stroke Her breasts and other hand was making Her pussy soooo wet and She begin to want His Cock again, wife Raila was Still sleeping but during the calling She was also awake and asked from Her hubby if he Still is having his birthday present and he answered that he really want to enjoy the full of his heart from them both and quite soon Raila begin to such Layla tits and sucking hard Her nipples and soon they were in so heat and almost burning making love with each others, they were really "HEAT COUPLE" and enjoyed sex and cocks and pussies , all of them just now. Layla said that She will call again when She is ready to come home that saturday, but now they are again enjoying with each others Company, Bye My Love

On the time when She started to want & Need many other mens fucking. Second time She was calling 10.00 a Clock and She Still was so exciting and turning of those love makings with the couple of Rauli & Raila She said. About a three at night they started to try sleeping, all together in that bed Layla was in the middle and She told that it could not be more than one/two hours when they or other of them was stroking Her hips and tits and pussy but She did not hesitate to say no, in a matter of fact Layla said that She stil was only very satisfied of their doings and enjoyed of it sooooo much. She was sooo thankfull of the meeting of that couple. I was glad for Her , because once we live Here why could She not enjoy of the life She likes.

IMG_5475.JPG

Later on saturday evening Layla called and said that Her Company couple had asked Her to spend again the saturday/Sunday night also with them and at the same They had asked if it will be possible for Her to stay the whole time when they go home and it is coming on monday Morning, Layla had said that it should be honour for Her if they did like so much to be with Her and if they may have possibility to drive Layla straight to Her work at the same to Her bank Office. Tey had promised to do that. Just after this conversation She calle d Me to Her Husband make Me promise to do so and I just need to wait Her till monday evening to come home from Her work. I Was sure that we would have really fucking week or month when She is telling Me the whole time Works which She was as their SLUT there in that Hotel. She said that She had no had any clothings on after arriving to their quest because the waiters bringed all the foods also inside to their room and all of them Still was naked even the food was bringing in, and once when they took it to them the waiter gould see the fucking of Layla and the man Rauli in that bed and then it was one man and He had satyed for sometime to look at and Raila was just smiling Him and asked if He liked the wiev.???

When Layla at last again called me afternoon on Monday from work and asked Me to pick Her up to home, I asked how it has been the day today? She answered to me that it has been really good feeling but also She has a burn in Her because She has wanted the whole day to be fucked by somebody, it had been difficulties to consentraid to work, it had been the fucking and Raulis Cock all the time in Her mind and the mouth and hands of Raila too stroking Her everywhere. She told that She is waiting very much to fuck with me and telling me at the same the whole days of weekends lovemakings with that wonderfull couple.