• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wifes date

• Thread starterbeachcple2
  • Start date

beachcple2

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 21, 2006
Ok guys you wont believe it,,,,i dont believe it myself, she had sex with a guy we met a couple times at a night club. They left the club and were going to meet me for breakfast and texted me an told me they were stopping at a hotel room.......we just got home and she is exhausted,,,,ill put pics on tomm,,,i took pics and did some video on my camera so its not good quality.....oh my what fun,,they fucked for an hour and a half

Congratz friend:)

Was it arranged or heat of the moment? If it was the heat, Your wife is a wild one!;)

Sounds cool......lets see the pic......

Yes!!!

Many pics, please. I hope that you took some of her before they left the club, to go with the "after" pics....

what are you a cuckold lol your white wife went into a club with out you i suspose and was instantly hit on by young black studs which should happen wimp so now you are crying about it .She wanted some dick some real dick that your small white cock is not giving her.The bitch was hot for a real man what can you expect .Just enjoy that she is now being pleasured by a real man and not a wimp husband .

Leave the man alone. If he posts the pics who cares what he is. As long as he if ok with it your opinion does not matter to their relationship. LOL posts the pics man.

Interracial_Voyeur101 said:
Then you say you dont believe you are a wimp loser

Mods need to ban this asshole, he serves no good purpose and is just looking for a fight!

Interracial Voyeur, are you stupid or can you not read... Hecan't believe she actually went through it. Keep your insults to yourself jack ass...

How the fuck do you know that he has a small dick? Maybe he just gets off on having a Hot Wife? Most men love women that "like sex and enjoy fucking as much as they do". It would only be natural.

Interracial_Voyeur101 said:
Then you say you dont believe you are a wimp loser
One more and you are out of here for a while refrain from the name calling and trying to hussle a fight.You have been warned

Congrats on your wife having another man in her. This is something I have been working on for a long time with mine.

Im sorry guys i cant figure out how to get the video on here...little help plz

You need to join a site like ******* or something to stream. Or upload to a hosting site like Megaupload.com

Users who are viewing this thread