• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's First Black Cock

sexualhungar

New around here...
Beloved Member
My wife and I agreed after her confessions of infidilities that we would have an open marriage as long as she would bring her pussy home soaked with another man's cum so I could suck that cum out of her cunt. I am the type of husband that loves sloppy seconds and enjoys the taste of another man's cum from my wifes freshly fucked pussy. After I get satisfied with sucking her cum filled pussy, I fuck her until I mix my juices with theirs. Man, it is such a turn on knowing that my wife has just been fucked by another guy, whose cum is now dripping from her pussy, just so I can lick and suck her cunt clean. I LOVE SLOPPY SECONDS.
Up until a few weeks ago, my wife had never fucked a black guy before. This was her first. I was at work when she called and told me that "A" was coming over to get their grove on. He showed up around 10 p.m. or so and didn't leave until an hour and a half or two hours later. I called an hour after he arrived to see how things were going and my wife gave me a few details. She said that his dick measured 9 inches long and was so thick that she couldn't get her hand around it, not even her fingers were close to touching. In just that short time that he had been there "A" had already fucked her seven times, cumming in her pussy every time. My dick was hard and leaking pre cum just from hearing my wifes first encounter with a black man. Unlike her black partner, I am only 7" long and not so thick, only able to fuck once until I cum then I have to wait a few minutes if not hours before I am able to go a second round. She has the sex drive that demands to be fucked until she is satisfied, and our black friend was doing just that. He had already
fucked her seven times and was still able to fuck her some more afterwards. I believe he fucked her twice more after my wife and I hung up the phone. I told her I was going to be home for lunch. When I got home twenty minutes after we hung up, we talked a little about her fuck session with "A" and how he pounded her pussy to satisfaction. My dick was harder than it had ever been as I laid her down on the bed to take a look at her pussy. It was gaped open slightly from their last fuck and I could see his cum within her starting to seep out and run down her cunt lips. I took the opportunity to first finger
fuck her a little while I began sucking on her cunt lips licking off all the cum that was running out of her pussy. My dick was aching that it was so hard and I couldn't hold off any longer. I withdrew my fingers from her pussy licking
them free of his cum and stood up so could shove my dick to the hilt insider her slick, cum drenched pussy. I began pounding her furiously as I kissed her lips so she could have a little taste of "A's" cum. As I entered
her, I could actually feel all the cum that was shot in her pussy and this excited me all the more. "A" loosened her up well but she was still felling the pounding that I was giving her since I was so damn horney and didn't
let up until I shot my cum deep inside her cunt mixing it with her black partners. I had to return to work so I washed up the best I could and left her there gasping for air with both mine and her black dick's cum flowing out of her cunt. I kissed her goodbye and said, "See you in the morning my little nympho!" This was the first time my wife, and myself for that matter, ever had the taste of black dick. And I can say wtih all truthfulness that we both enjoyed the experience. Her, the nine poundings that that black
dick gave her, and me, the taste of his cum afterwards.
The second time that "A"
came to our house and fucked my wife was while I watched from the door way. He called about 1:30 in the afternoon asking my wife if it was okay for him to come over so they could fuck. She looked at me and I gave my approval for him to come over. She hung up and I told her that I would wait in one of our childrens rooms as they were in our room fucking themselves
to delight. He showed up a few minutes later and they went straight for our bedroom as they began taking off their cloths. I waited a few minutes and I could hear my wife moaning from that big dick fucking her pussy. I snuck
out of the room to make my way to our room. I nudged the door open a little at a time so I could see my wife getting fucked by this black dick. They were so into what they were doing that they didn't even hear the door open. I stood there watching this black guy sliding his big, black dick in and out of my wifes pussy making her moan every time he shoved it home. In an instant my dick was solid as a rock and straining to be released. As I watched them fucking, I took my dick out of my shorts and began stroking it as fast as I possibly could. It didn't take me long to cum, so I ran back down the hallway to my kids room and began licking my cum from my hand then laid down for a few minutes. I could still hear my wife moaning for her black partner to fuck her and to fuck her good, so I got up from the bed and went down the hallway to our room once again. The door was still open so I proceeded to enter until I was directly behind her balck lover as he had her legs over his shoulders slamming his dick in and out of her soaked pussy. It was clear that he had already shot a load of cum inside her since every stroke he gave her ****** a little of his cum out of her pussy. I watched in amazement as I was
close enough to see his black dick sliding in and out of my wifes pussy. It was the most exotic and erotic thing that I have ever seen. I stepped back a little towards the door and withdrew my dick once again from my shorts to start jacking off. I was so aroused that I cam in about ten strokes. This time I stayed a while longer to watch this black guy take full advantage of my wifes sweet pussy.
As I stood there watching, I could see that he was shoving his dick as far in her cunt as he possibly could. With her legs now spread wide his dick was clearly visible as his butt muscles flexed from ramming his dick in and out as he took long strokes. He took advantage of those long out strokes only to slam his dick back in her cunt as far as it would go. "Fuck me, fuck me harder, " is all I heard my wife saying to him as he continued his onslaught. "Fuck that pussy, fuck me good, " she proceeded to moan. I was practically kneeling so I could watch this black stud fucking the moans out of my wife. The fast motions followed by his holding his dick far within my wifes pussy told me that he had just shot another load of cum inside her cunt.
They rested for a minute then decided to switch positons, scaring me back out the door. I heared some moving around in my bedroom followed by silence. I waited to see what was happening, then I heard my wife moaing again from another fucking he was giving her. I tried to sneak back into the room but was only able to watch from the doorway since they were now facing the door. So I stayed still as he continued to fuck my wife through moan after moan of pleasure. I could tell though that he had her at the edge of the bed doggy style. Her legs were spread wide as he pounded her from behind holding on to her ass cheeks. Her moans were somewhat muffled as she had her face buried into the mattress. One of her favorite positions is doggy style. And I'm sure that with a dick as fat and as long as his, she was enjoying every thrust of his cock. They stayed in that position for quite some time as he slammed his prick in with every thrust. He began to moan and pick
up pace, so I knew that he was on the verge of cumming for the third time. Sure enough, he slammed his cock in one last time, leaving it as far in her pussy as he could get it, all the while shooting his load of cum deep within
her juicy pussy. One final grunt and moan from him told me that he had finisheded cumming. As he rested a minute, I returned to my kids room. Some restlessness caused me to peer out the door to notice that "A" was leaving and my wife walking him out.
My wife came back in and went straight to the room I was in to tell me that "A" had left. We sat for a while as she told me that she loved fucking his dick. She also told me that "A" wanted to go a fourth round but that she must have broken his dick since he couldn't get it hard anymore. Even
after being fucked three times, she told me that she was still horney. So we went to the room where I laid her on her back and went down to her pussy so I could see the sloppy seconds left behind by her black lover. His cum was still visible from her gapping pussy, so I proceeded to lick and suck on her cunt until I tasted his cum on the tip of my tongue. I kept licking and sucking her cunt so I could swallow the aftermath of another man's sperm. I then rose up to slam my dick balls deep in my wife's pussy all the while telling her that it was erotic and exciting to watch her getting fucked by another
guy. I kept fucking and fucking but wasn't able to cum. Her pussy felt awesome, being that it was full of his cum and juices. I JUST LOVE
SLOPPY SECONDS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back