Wife's first date

• Thread starterBishot
  • Start date

Bishot

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 26, 2019
Arizona
My wife just set up her first date with a guy by herself...I'm pretty excited. We've done a couple of threesomes but she's never done anything on her own since we got together, about 20 years ago.
Even if this one doesn't work out, it's a huge win for me that she found a guy, started flirting and talking dirty with him, and took it to the point of making a date with him. I'm proud of her!
Will update.

• Love
Reactions: zenjjt, mjb0007bond, crt and 25 others
Excellent...

Your wife wont look back

Aussie Bull Tom
kik: tomdilger2

Reactions: AstaSilva
Bishot said:
My wife just set up her first date with a guy by herself...I'm pretty excited. We've done a couple of threesomes but she's never done anything on her own since we got together, about 20 years ago.
Even if this one doesn't work out, it's a huge win for me that she found a guy, started flirting and talking dirty with him, and took it to the point of making a date with him. I'm proud of her!
Will update.
Outstanding,congrats you lucky man.

Brilliant! Please keep us updated.

nice post

Thanks guys...I've been working toward this for a long time and I was so thrilled I just had to tell someone

Reactions: indiana hubby, Custer Laststand, Notacuck and 2 others
nancyask said:
my wife started going to the movies and other places with a guy she meet online she keeps saying its just friends but i peeked and seen him kissing her
Nice, have you checked her phone to see what they're texting to each other? I love to see dirty stuff that my wife sends to this guy, never fails to give me some wood

Reactions: crt, indiana hubby and SquirmingSub
Bishot said:
Thanks guys...I've been working toward this for a long time and I was so thrilled I just had to tell someone
Good work,please keep us updated.

Bishot said:
Will update.

That is awesome! Good luck with your wife dating. I hope that she likes it. The wife dating other men is a great way to enjoy marriage.

• Love
Reactions: crt, monitaur, 69eatmore77 and 1 other person
She told me I have to help her pick out a dress to wear, so it sounds like she's going to go ahead with this...I'm having trouble concentrating on anything else right now cause I've been wanting this to happen so badly for so long. Hope she fucks him silly!

Reactions: HotwifefunWI, AstaSilva, indiana hubby and 13 others
can't wait for more.

She is going to come home with a stranger's cum in her pussy. Yum!

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva and 69eatmore77
zippless said:
She is going to come home with a stranger's cum in her pussy. Yum!
I hope so, that would be hot. Would really like to have some pictures but I don't want that to make it awkward for them. Being her first real hotwife experience, I want it to be as natural and fun as possible for both of them so they will hopefully do it again. I did ask that she have him take a pic of her with at least her tits out, hopefully they can get that out of the way early and then enjoy themselves

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, HotwifefunWI, AstaSilva and 4 others
I remember doing the same thing, having her go aloneafter several threesomes. Waiting for her to get home with all the details seemed to take forever, but it was worth the wait! I can’t wait to you update With details.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, HotwifefunWI, AstaSilva and 6 others
Bishot said:
I hope so, that would be hot. Would really like to have some pictures but I don't want that to make it awkward for them. Being her first real hotwife experience, I want it to be as natural and fun as possible for both of them so they will hopefully do it again. I did ask that she have him take a pic of her with at least her tits out, hopefully they can get that out of the way early and then enjoy themselves

Wish you luck with it and keep us up to date!

My wife did one kind of date. Guy promise pics. Never delivered. I have had a guy send me pics every time he fucks her. It's hot.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, baddy145 and Sandy Row
Date fell through, he went home sick from work the day they were supposed to go out. Guess we got lucky that his symptoms showed up before and not after... hopefully they will keep flirting and can make it a raincheck but I think she will have second thoughts about hooking up with anyone until this Covid thing has cooled off.

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c, AstaSilva, 69eatmore77 and 4 others
Can understand that!

So, to update...she did it! It wasn't really a date, more like a booty call. And she just gave him a blowjob after they made out for a few minutes, no fucking yet...but she did take off her dress and sucked him off in just her panties so he could play with her tits. She said he was really nervous, and came really fast. Told her he didn't think she was actually going to come over...she showed him! I'm super proud of her!
She said it was really fun, more than she thought it would be, and she was all smiles when she got home. I fucked her twice while she told me the details...
She seems to really like him and be turned on by the experience, and said that she would like him to be her boyfriend...I can't believe how arousing it is to hear my wife say that and know that she means it!

• Love
Reactions: lyx2lic, toolman2c, GehoernterEhemann and 25 others
Bishot said:
So, to update...she did it! It wasn't really a date, more like a booty call. And she just gave him a blowjob after they made out for a few minutes, no fucking yet...but she did take off her dress and sucked him off in just her panties so he could play with her tits. She said he was really nervous, and came really fast. Told her he didn't think she was actually going to come over...she showed him! I'm super proud of her!
She said it was really fun, more than she thought it would be, and she was all smiles when she got home. I fucked her twice while she told me the details...
She seems to really like him and be turned on by the experience, and said that she would like him to be her boyfriend...I can't believe how arousing it is to hear my wife say that and know that she means it!
Wonderful,congrats.

Reactions: toolman2c and Bishot
bonemeal said:
I love this story. I remember the first time my wife went to a guys house to fuck all by herself. I told her I wanted a phone call at the same time he was pushing his cock into her. She called, it was hot.
Bit disappointed in this one,I was hoping the ending was,

'She didn't call,I didn't see her till she came home the next afternoon,she said she was too busy getting her brains fucked out to be making non essential phone calls':p

• Haha
Reactions: bonemeal and Bishot