• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's pussy was made for a BBC

• Thread starteratites2006
  • Start date

atites2006

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 12, 2006
Her pussy needs so much more than I can give it. What she needs is a giant black cock to bury in her hot, tight pussy. Make her pussy cum again and again!

Attachments

• 1_Ass.jpg
    1_Ass.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 685
  • 1_doggy.jpg
    1_doggy.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 901
  • playing with pussy.jpg
    playing with pussy.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 694
  • thong.jpg
    thong.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 377
  • thong coming off 2.jpg
    thong coming off 2.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 321
why u cant give her enuff, she complaining that u can't or is that what u imagine she thinks? cuz if it ain't broke, why u tryin to fix it?

your exactly right, she does need some black cock buried in her

she's got a great ass on her! i'd put some stockings on her as she's already got the heels and thong. thanks for posting her!

You Are Right

atites2006 said:
Her pussy needs so much more than I can give it. What she needs is a giant black cock to bury in her hot, tight pussy. Make her pussy cum again and again!
Your wife's pussy is made for BBC. Holla if you get to CA. I'd tap that!
http://profiles.yahoo.com/thk9uncut

Really looking to set up her first BBC experience sometime in the near future. I of course would love to see her take a very large cock. Do you think that 10 inches is too big for her first time with a BBC? I'm only about 5.5 inches so I'm wondering if she could handle something that big initially. Want her to enjoy the experience so that she'll want to do it again in the future. Advice appreciated.

Attachments

• thong off 2.jpg
    thong off 2.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 239
  • 1_sofa.jpg
    1_sofa.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 543
Couple more...her pussy's crying out for a BBC.

Attachments

• lying02.jpg
    lying02.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 131
  • lying04.jpg
    lying04.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 122
  • lying05.jpg
    lying05.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 165
Reactions: UncleSlam
That's the best ass I've seen for some time. would love to spank it then fuck it

Reactions: UncleSlam
Well, if your every in the Terre Haute,IN area, I have 9 1/2 inches of black cock for her...I love to fuck a white wife in front of her husband and then watch him eat my cum out of her..

Users who are viewing this thread