Wifes sore pussy not from me

• Thread starterRonburr
  • Start date

Ronburr

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 29, 2017
I’m always eating at my wife’s pussy and she watches me jerk off because I’m too small for her but the last six months when I’m eating your pussy and suck on your clip she tells me to go real easy because she’s sore and I found some white discharge in her underwear so I think she’s getting pounded by somebody kik 1959 small

• Love
Reactions: CrowRaven, cuck72, Davey cuck and 4 others
Ronburr said:
I’m always eating my wife’s pussy.
Very good. You have the right idea, especially if being your wife's cuntsucker brings her to orgasm.
Ronburr said:
She watches me jerk off because I’m too small for her.
Hm... well... there are some creative ways to do that. (i) Your wife, fully dressed, could relax in her easy chair, sipping her preferred drink (which you would serve her), and order you to take off your clothes then, in the nude, kneel before her while beating your weenie until you ejaculate into her extended hand. Then, she could require you to lick up your cum from her hand and swallow it. Or: (ii) same as (i), with the difference that your wife could require you to ejaculate onto her bare (or booted) foot, then lick up and swallow your cum from her foot. Or: (iii) your wife, not wearing stockings but wearing a short skirt, could slip a snug-fitting garter onto the calf of one leg, then lie face-down on her bed while you, in the nude, slip your weenie under her garter then hump the calf of her leg, in the style of a male dog humping his master's leg, until you ejaculate, then your wife could require you to lick up your cum from her calf and swallow it.
Ronburr said:
[During] the last six months when I’m eating her pussy and sucking her clit, she tells me to go real easy because she’s sore.
Sounds like your wife has been fucking a lover with a large cock. But, since this has been going on for 6 months, no doubt you drew that conclusion long ago.
Ronburr said:
Also, I found some white discharge in her underwear so I think she’s getting pounded by somebody.
You probably have it right. Since your wife is accustomed to you being her cuntsucker, you might suggest a variation. Sometime when you're in bed with her and you have her turned on (say, with manual foreplay), persuade her to queen you — that is, with you on your back, ask her to straddle your head and ride your face (in cowgirl position) until she orgasms, using your nose, lips and tongue for stimulation of her clitoris while she rides. (You can find illustrations of this, which might also be of interest to your wife, by entering "women face-fucking men videos" [without quotes] in your preferred search engine.)

Then, when your wife has become accustomed to queening you (assuming she doesn't refuse, and finds it erotic), persuade her to queen you each time you suspect she has returned from fucking her lover (i.e., before she takes a shower). You will then be performing the traditional cuckold duty of cleaning your wife's pussy after she fucks her lover, which... more than likely... she will also find erotic.

Also, you might work toward eliminating your wife's perceived need for secrecy by introducing to the concept of a "hotwife / cuckold husband" marriage, in which... by mutual agreement... the woman is free to date, seduce and fuck whomever she wishes, while her husband agrees to remain faithful to her (and actually is), by pointing out this site to her:

http://hotwifeletters.com/

(or enter HotwifeLetters dot com in your preferred search engine) — and, of course, read it yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: midnightfapper and Umanual
Ronburr said:
I’m always eating at my wife’s pussy and she watches me jerk off because I’m too small for her but the last six months when I’m eating your pussy and suck on your clip she tells me to go real easy because she’s sore and I found some white discharge in her underwear so I think she’s getting pounded by somebody kik 1959 small
Lucky you.

Ronburr said:
I'd LOVE to find some cummy discharge in my wife's pantyhose after work. I'd be licking that slimy cotton crotch clean, and her sore stretched cunt. I'd hope she'd tell me about her cheating ***** ways, and cuckolding my little pee, pee ass.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
i would have love to do this when we were much younger. we are in early 70s & she is in a physical therapy facility.

Ronburr said:
Sounds like you are being cuckolded by her that is common for wives to feel sore , mainly because she is not used to a larger man in her it takes a bit to adjust .