• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wifey pics......

• Thread starterb1973
  • Start date

b1973

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 8, 2012
She is looking for a big dick.....what do you think??

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 1,142
  • photo-3.JPG
    photo-3.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 1,194
  • photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,219
I think she will find a forest of large cocks waiting for her the moment she decides to act on it! :cool:

WOW!!!!!!!! my dick just got so fucking hard! AWESOME LADY YOU GOT THERE!!!!

Delightful

Wow.. Lucky man! I'd drop everything to get my groove on with this lovely woman. Where are you located?

I thnk she needs to work many big dicks!!! She is smokin' hot!!!

Thanks for the comments, she has "acted" on it. Took me awhile to get her open to cuckold thing but now she loves it. She knows these pics are on here but hasn't read the comments yet but I'm sure they will turn her on. We are in the Midwest...

Very veryyyy nice, look forward to seeing more.

Where in Midwest.... Chicago Illinois here

I am on yahoo

Ron

Kansas City, not on yahoo, she just has gmail.

HOT! I think she could have just aout anything she wants.

Sent you a PM. Would you like to take control of my wife as well?

Hey guys!

So my Hubby tells me he posted my pics on this site, I didn't believe him. But now that I see he wasn't kidding I thought I would post some of my own, he is here with me and loves the fact that I have started to let other men have me, and I must admit the attention is very exciting to me! hope you all enjoy. If you have any requests PLEASE don't hold back!

Funwife

Attachments

• IMG_1094.jpg
    IMG_1094.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 590
  • IMG_1020.jpg
    IMG_1020.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 525
  • IMG_1113a.jpg
    IMG_1113a.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 560
  • IMG_2474.jpg
    IMG_2474.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 564
Wow, you are gorgeous. I'm sure my big cock would be more than happy inside of a pussy as nice as yours. If I ever make it to the midwest, I'll have to send you a message

Users who are viewing this thread