• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wild Wife's Black Assistant

M

mister softee

This is another story about my blackcock-hungry wife.

Belle runs a prosperous business which often takes her away from home.She's a sexy woman with a full figure,great ass,tits and legs she keeps firm and fit with workouts at the gym she and her other forty-something cock-hungry friends discovered which has a number of young black studs as trainers and where they seem to spend a lot of time. She's always well-groomed and wears expensive, slightly slutty clothes for her age which,with heavy makeup ,makes her sometimes look like a ***** but she doesn't care.

She had arranged to go to a prestigious business dinner and decided to take one of her assistants,James, a young,good -looking black man she had taken as her latest lover after I had become incapable of satisfying her increasingly frantic sexual demands and she had turned to young,hung black studs for comfort. James was a sadist and took great delight in beating me up especially when he discovered that it got my wife going.She used to scream obscenities at me while he kicked and punched and encouraged her black lover with promises to let him shoot his load on her face and hair and let him fuck her ass. I was her "pussyboy", only good for licking her out and her "pantyboy" wearing her sloppy used panties after they'd been filled with jism.

To help her get ready for the dinner Belle had ordered me to put on the sissy maid uniform she had bought for me and to kneel down in front of her painting her toenails and fingernails in the ******-red colour James liked her to wear and to soap her pussy mound and shave it. I also looked out and pressed her short black evening dress, matching silver and black bra,thong and garterbelt .With the "fuck me" heels and ankle straps,dark stockings,bright red lip gloss and heavy makeup she looked every inch the slutty blackcock hunter she had become.As she left for the dinner she told me that I was to tidy up the house and to chill some champagne ready for her a James when they came back.I was also to keep on my sissymaid outfit and sit upstairs in my little attic bedroom until she called me. Under no circumstances was I to jerk myself off or she would make me wear my chastity lock for a month and give James the key.

They returned about 3am,clearly the worst for drink and weed which I could smell as soon as they got thru the door.Belle shouted up for me to come down and serve the champagne.

As on similar occasions with the other black studs who fucked her,I had to stand in my maid's uniform and heels,holding my tray while they danced and smooched all the time fondling and stroking each other,her round ass and swelling tits and his tentpole sticking out of his well-cut pants. By this time I was so turned on that my own little dick was sticking out of my uniform skirt when Belle noticed it and,sneering ,pointed it out to James saying what a pathetic little cocklet it was and that it couldn't satisfy a sparrow never mind a woman.

After more humiliation during which James had removed her thong and fingered her to several orgasms,he pulled up her dress over her stocking-tops and ass and, pushing her to her knees, he grabbed her hair, thrust his glistening cockhead between her lips and proceeded to fuck her face,calling her his slut,his white married ***** and calling me a white wimp pussyboy who got off on watching his wife being taken by superior black studs.

At this point Belle freed herself,her wedding ring wrapped round his gigantic member glistening with his precum and her spit and ordered me back to my attic telling me that she would be staying downstairs with James and that I should not come down until I was told. As a treat I could sit at the top of the stairs for a while and listen.I could even jerk off,she told me,but I was not to make a mess of my uniform. I sat for hours listening to her cumming over and over while her black lover told her how what a slut she had become for black cock and how he would ***** her out to his friends.

In the morning she came upstairs after James had gone,her face,hair and staockings covered in dry cum and ,sitting on my face ,ordered me to lick out his black baby seed from her soaking cunt.She was like a bitch in heat as she roughly jammed my face against her snatch telling me again what a pathetic little pantycuck I had become.

After satisfying herself with my tonguing and denying me any, she slapped me about and went off to clean up. She came back, duly painted, powdered and dressed for the gym where,she told me,she would be meeting some of her cock-hungry friends.If she saw anything she liked there, I wasn't to expect her back until late. In the meantime I was to clean up the house and alunder the bedsheets she had shared with James.

Before she left she threw her discarded thong at me and told me I could jerk off on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back