• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Will come to you and fuck Your Wife!!

• Thread starterdelpfincouple30
  • Start date
Antoniofer said:
Jim, if op doesn't I'd love to fuck your wife. Love small, deflated tits.
So glad to hear you are good with my wife's little tits. A lot of guy have the oedipus comples where they like big tits remembering when they were babies and sucked their mother's tits. Not a lot of guy like little tit. I do which is why I marred her. Have you fucked other guy's wives before ? Where you located ? Here is another photo of my wife's little tits. I hope you like them.

5.jpg

JimPreston said:
So glad to hear you are good with my wife's little tits. A lot of guy have the oedipus comples where they like big tits remembering when they were babies and sucked their mother's tits. Not a lot of guy like little tit. I do which is why I marred her. Have you fucked other guy's wives before ? Where you located ? Here is another photo of my wife's little tits. I hope you like them.

5.jpg

I don't like your wife's tits, I love them!

JimPreston said:

5.jpg

I'm in Southern California by Disneyland. Love mature women with flat, empty, small, saggy tits and big tits too.
Been playing with couples for a few years. When I can find them in my neck of the woods I mean. lol
I'm endowed and shoot thick loads.
Kik modusop

VideoCapture_20220119-111152.jpg

Antoniofer said:
I'm in Southern California by Disneyland. Love mature women with flat, empty, small, saggy tits and big tits too.
Been playing with couples for a few years. When I can find them in my neck of the woods I mean. lol
I'm endowed and shoot thick loads.
Kik modusop

VideoCapture_20220119-111152.jpg
You have an impressive cock. Will you shoot a thick load into my wife's cunt for me ????

JimPreston said:
You have an impressive cock. Will you shoot a thick load into my wife's cunt for me ????
If one is all you want.......lol
Abso-fucken-lutely I would!

Antoniofer said:
If one is all you want.......lol
Abso-fucken-lutely I would!
So multiple loads of your cum shot into my naked wife ??????

Users who are viewing this thread