• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

witch celebrity wood you fuck

• Thread starterorbitman
  • Start date

orbitman

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 7, 2007
mine wood be hillary duff

Attachments

• hillary_duff002s.jpg
    hillary_duff002s.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 938
Jessica biel, Ashley Judd, Kelley Clarkston

Sara Evans hands down for me too!!!!!!!!

Js

Jessica Simpson, hands down. (and ass up, lol) :hitit::hitit:

My taste for yuppie woman flesh may be showing, but Claire Danes for a few hours would be quite a fantasy.

Judge Judy just to loosen her up. For a old gal she'd drain your nuts.

I'd like to hammer Halley Berry!

Last edited by a moderator:
keep youre celebs I prefer real woman. but if you force me, give me a Halle Berry and Tyra Banks sandwich, with a side order of Fergie!

Pooch lets just sum this thread up. We would fuck them all and some twice and Halle Berry the rest of our lifes. Pooch I'm giving Madonna to the Pimp though hope it don't piss you off. I don't want the old used Blonde.

I saw a new sista in a movie promo photo with Janet jackson. I forget her name and the movie's name but it comes out in the fall and she is HOT. I mean SMOKIN' hot.

muleman said:
Judge Judy just to loosen her up. For a old gal she'd drain your nuts.

Muleman...you are soooo right on....and I had to smile as I read this...

I've often wondered about Judge Judy's bedroom predilictions.....being the out-front bitch that she is. Think 30 minutes in private with a black bull would tame her temper ??

But she IS cute.....my husband has even said so....LOL

I'm all for a black guy, hell any guy for that matter, sticking his dick in Judy's mouth. It'd shut the bitch up for at least a minute.

Neat 'n Petite said:
Muleman...you are soooo right on....and I had to smile as I read this...

I've often wondered about Judge Judy's bedroom predilictions.....being the out-front bitch that she is. Think 30 minutes in private with a black bull would tame her temper ??

But she IS cute.....my husband has even said so....LOL

Oh its my honey back Damn I miss you. I think though it would take more then 30 min to tame her a guy might come out on all fours on a leash. Yeah she isn't that bad looking but you know me I like a woman with spunk thats why YOU are my gal Cheryl. Muleman

Mule I'm with you here, lets just do them all. BUT JUDGE JUDY? well maybe back in the day she was cute...well what day was that 1965? Anyway, I think looking at the pics of a Cucks little pricks gets me as hot as she does. Obviously you should tell that looks arent everything to me, and personality carries so much of someones sex appeal. Maybe if I had 3 wishes, one would have Judge Judy spend a day with Josetta, and report back to us! lol..i really have been in a mood this week! everyone have great Labor Day weekend! relax, have fun, have normal sex (yea whatever that means to everyone), but be safe!

Users who are viewing this thread