• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wives Meeting in Motels

• Thread startertomas
  • Start date
She allows me to be there to help her pick out outfits and to help her get ready to go out and on a vacation I could see her on the beach in her thong bikini, but she does enjoy being out on her own and acting how she wants to act. Here is a photo of her going out one night.

Attachments

• goingout[1].jpg
    goingout[1].jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 194
chrisjohn said:
She allows me to be there to help her pick out outfits and to help her get ready to go out and on a vacation I could see her on the beach in her thong bikini, but she does enjoy being out on her own and acting how she wants to act. Here is a photo of her going out one night.

She looks dressed to kill. Would like to meet or see her when I'm in NY.

We often go to motels, especially like the cheap ones. A lot of the time after the three of us have a nice dinner out I will drive them to the hotel get the room and ****** them to the room and leave. Then come back the next day and pick them up for brunch. And ofcourse I always pick up the bill.

socalguy2217 said:
We often go to motels, especially like the cheap ones. A lot of the time after the three of us have a nice dinner out I will drive them to the hotel get the room and ****** them to the room and leave. Then come back the next day and pick them up for brunch. And ofcourse I always pick up the bill.

Sounds like something I'd like to try out with you.

My wife would never go to a cheap motel, she prefers to spend the money on something very nice and dressing up to go out and look

chrisjohn said:
My wife would never go to a cheap motel, she prefers to spend the money on something very nice and dressing up to go out and look

She looks classy, wouldn't want her riding in no cheap motel either. Maybe in a Howard Johnson.

When we were in Florida she really enjoyed the nice hotels there and the beaches.

Kim does sleep in her own bedroom so she does want someone to spend the night and start dating at some point, so that is the plan as I understand it

chrisjohn said:
Kim does sleep in her own bedroom so she does want someone to spend the night and start dating at some point, so that is the plan as I understand it

I like the sound of that. If and when I'm in NYC, I'd like to pay you both a visit.

I showed her the posts on here as she is the one that created this profile so she knows your going to email

I
chrisjohn said:
I showed her the posts on here as she is the one that created this profile so she knows your going to email

I did send her an email yesterday, along with a pic of mine. She ought to have received it by now.

We have done the hotel thing and worked out really well,I booked the room over the phone arranged to meet a guy in the bar area to see if she liked him and when she gave me the ok,I left them to it,she was going to phone me when to pick her up,anyway she phoned me at 12.30 am and told me it's a shame to waste the room and she would be staying until after breakfast,if I remember I picked her up at 11am,when the room needed vacating.she told me the guy was a bit of a animal and kept doing her off and on all night,she really couldn't tell me how many times.
There is nothing like licking your wife after a session,it's the warmest and battered look of her pussy I like after she's been done.
She had one boyfriend who use to do her in his range rover car from behind with her looking out the back window and her asre use to come back White where he had fucked her so hard,I use to love that.been a long time

Johnny3344 said:
She had one boyfriend who use to do her in his range rover car from behind with her looking out the back window and her asre use to come back White where he had fucked her so hard,I use to love that.been a long time

Brother must have screwed her all ways till Sunday in that motel room, only stopping to recharge when they ordered something to drink.

Does she still make it in motel rooms?

We only arranged it twice with the same Guy,it was about five years ago.My one memory was how sore her tits were and I remember asking did he keep squeezing them and she innocently replied no , its from him banging me from behind and them swinging so much.I nearly shot
my load when she said that.

Johnny3344 said:
We only arranged it twice with the same Guy,it was about five years ago.My one memory was how sore her tits were and I remember asking did he keep squeezing them and she innocently replied no , its from him banging me from behind and them swinging so much.I nearly shot
my load when she said that.

If I were you, once she said that, I too would follow suit with shooting my load:)

So what have you and her been up to since?

Black Master SHANGO's Zone: Your Wife & I ... in the Motel

She was chatted up by a police man(a detective),so I said go for it,he met her for a drink one lunch time and when she came home she said he had invited her to his place on Saturday and she accepted.She also said the the talk got very sexy and he told her he was very long down below.
The dirty bitch came home and showed me her new underwear that she was going to wear?Anyway Saturday came and off she went,allnight I was worried and horny and she finally arrived home about 6-30 in the morning,I was jelous I must admit but more horny,she let me lick her,while she told me all she had done or what he had done.she said his penis was very long but not as thick as she likes but didn't tell him.she said what he missed in thickness of girth he made uo for in how fit he was and done her 3/4 times throughout the night.

Users who are viewing this thread