• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wnna access ur fb or wife's fb thru teamviewer

• Thread starteranydeskmaster
  • Start date
classyarizonawife said:
be careful of having anydeskmaster look at your facebook via tv....he messaged one of my friends "i'm horny".......this could cause big trouble with my husband....if you want to to do that to you, then go ahead and let him in....otherwise, beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me do it!

I am interested in continuing fun from yesterday too.

• Love
Reactions: GFtoShare
classyarizonawife said:
be careful of having anydeskmaster look at your facebook via tv....he messaged one of my friends "i'm horny".......this could cause big trouble with my husband....if you want to to do that to you, then go ahead and let him in....otherwise, beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you still on? I want to have a look at your stuff, too. PM me

classyarizonawife said:

Tell us how it develops. Don't forget to take pics and vids of any activities that result.

Anyone still keen to do this? pm me if wanting to set this up

Reactions: GFtoShare
any cuckold slave here for a session in teamviewer?

any fb slave cuckold here

Reactions: zeiger
any extreme cuckold slave here.. like to access ur or ur wife's facebook n humiliate her... thru teamviewer

mine is open for a bit
Anydesk 552752591
TV 1 206 143 576 pw3nr2n6

Users who are viewing this thread